*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

177,319 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
bevokilla
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Congratulations on the looting yesterday. Any night with a ghorn drop is a good night.

Im in for two Crota Normal Kills!

What time is everyone goinig to be on? Numbers? Brisket? Timmy? anyone else?
I usually hop on between 8-9 depending on when the wife goes to bed
MBAR
AG
I'll be on tonight and I can run it on any of my 3 characters.
Beau Holder
AG
Bout to hop on for a solid few hours. Need to Nightfall and Crota normal with the other two characters and down for a VoG run with any of them.
Aggie_3
Ill be on shortly
ForeverAg
AG
Getting on now need to do VOG and Crota. Someone add me JTap09

Im a 31 Titan
Prime0882
AG
Headed to bed early last night. Any raids going on tonight?
Beau Holder
AG
Still gotta finish VoG Hard from the Gorgons, right?
Aggie_3
Yeah ill be on later
Dumbdumb
I want in guys! I need a raid chest piece to hit 32.
Prime0882
AG
What y'all have an open spot, what time?
Aggie_3
Hey guys wont be on tonight im spending some quality time with the fiance tonight
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
Hey guys wont be on tonight im spending some quality time with the fiance tonight

Go with the white table cloths
TelcoAg
AG
quote:

Go with the white table cloths
Aggie_3
Lol gotta keep her happy so she lets me keep playing the playstation
Prime0882
AG
Anyone running CE Normal or VOG NM this weekend?

Working on leveling up the Warlock past 28... also have the 31 Titan ready for HM Crota or VoG. Just a drop of the CM raid boots away from being able to get to 32!
FriendlyAg
I'm down for tonight
Beau Holder
AG
Still need to finish out VoG HM from the Gorgons, anyone down?
bevokilla
AG
I tried to finish that VOG HM run from earlier in the week using Reddit fireteams last night. So painful and after 1.5 hours I gave up. We had at least 1 person die every time before the first teleport because they were trying to DPS Atheon even after I asked them to stop. There was also someone in our group that no matter how many times I asked him to stop, he kept shooting rockets at Atheon.
Tex117
AG
quote:
I tried to finish that VOG HM run from earlier in the week using Reddit fireteams last night. So painful and after 1.5 hours I gave up. We had at least 1 person die every time before the first teleport because they were trying to DPS Atheon even after I asked them to stop. There was also someone in our group that no matter how many times I asked him to stop, he kept shooting rockets at Atheon.
It does seem that after the great Destiny exodos of Bloodborne (and a little earlier in the year), the players left on LFG sites seem to be terrible....
Aggie_3
I was going to see if anyone wanted to attempt to finish the hard mode tonight.
Beau Holder
AG
Definitely. Don't want to let it go to waste. And I need Destiny to balance Bloodborne for me, because it can get just so heavy and frustrating.
bevokilla
AG
I probably won't be on until 9ish but I am in. I have an Atheon checkpoint but I would be down to run the gatekeepers again fro the practice. Brisketsangwich
Aggie_3
quote:
I probably won't be on until 9ish but I am in. I have an Atheon checkpoint but I would be down to run the gatekeepers again fro the practice. Brisketsangwich

if you have the hardmode atheon check point lets just use that so we can try and nock it out fast
bevokilla
AG
quote:
quote:

if you have the hardmode atheon check point lets just use that so we can try and nock it out fast
Yeah its hardmode
Aggie_3
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah its hardmode
perfect
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Any recommendations for someone who just started playing yesterday? I can't find the other thread, and it seems like everyone here is already level 30+. I'm at 5. How should I go about getting up to speed on this thing? It seems pretty straightforward now... not sure I have many options until I get a little further along. Thanks!
bevokilla
AG
quote:
Any recommendations for someone who just started playing yesterday? I can't find the other thread, and it seems like everyone here is already level 30+. I'm at 5. How should I go about getting up to speed on this thing? It seems pretty straightforward now... not sure I have many options until I get a little further along. Thanks!I

If you want to get to 20+ ASAP, skip the Strikes as you level up as they take longer to complete and just continue the story missions in order. Complete as many bounties as you can as they will increase your vanguard rep which is helpful once you hit 20 and they give quite a bit of experience when you turn them in.
Beau Holder
AG
In my recent experience, grinding the Crucible is a much quicker way to 20 than suffering through the story missions. I had a 32 and a 29 before I started working on a Warlock from scratch. I leveled him up to 10 through the story before saying eff it and just working my way through the Crucible. Had him to 20 in two days.

Bounties definitely do help, whether they're Vanguard or Crucible ones.
Streetfighter 02
AG
I'll probably play after I work out. Need nightfall as well.
meek
AG
I can help with Vog if yal anyone.
Tex117
AG
Ill pitch in as well. Just send a message!
bevokilla
AG
Probably closer to 915 or 930 for me
Beau Holder
AG
As soon as this title game ends I'm in. It's so good.
Dumbdumb
Count me in after the game as well
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Thanks guys! I appreciate the tips.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.