*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

180,673 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
AGinHI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks for the responses.

I never had any intention of getting into multiplayer. It reminds me of the first time I stepped on a jiu-jitsu mat--getting my ass kicked all over the place and not having very much fun.

So, thank y'all for taking the time to comment.

DaKineTyKai is my PSN id.

TelcoAg
AG
Forrest:

Whenever you get a chance, set your PS4 to a static IP and then look up your router make and model here. http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/PS4/

You'll find instructions for setting port forwarding to your PS4, and that should clear the issue up.
Aggie_3
So i hope everyone added that guy as a friend tonight cuz he was beastly with the sword!

And i told yall she wasnt asian
Tex117
AG
quote:
I never had any intention of getting into multiplayer. It reminds me of the first time I stepped on a jiu-jitsu mat--getting my ass kicked all over the place and not having very much fun.

To get the best gear and the ever-so-coveted exotics, you pretty much have to do some sort of multiplayer. (Yes, its possible to solo NIghtfalls and Crota, but its pretty damn difficult).

HAHA, the multiplayer will not be anywhere as intimading as a jiujitsu mat! I have never really played a game with the whole "mic and headset" thing, but this game changed all that. Its a ton of fun, and the gear chase can be addicting.

I hope ya find some guys on here to team up with! With a TexAgs group and/or a few videos of certain instances, you will be rocking and rolling in no time.
redbaron788
AG
Seppuku!

Nightfall
ARC BURN
lightswitch
angry

Weekly
lightswitch
Beau Holder
AG
Arc burn.
Aggie_3
So far reddit guy is right
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
megaman and his wizardly predictions
TefIon Don
AG
Hope he's right about Icebreaker being sold by Xur this weekend.
Tex117
AG
I hope he was wrong about Red Death potentially not being on the list.
bevokilla
AG
Finally finished VOG hard mode last night using the100.io. The drops were ****ty (other than the sparrow that I really wanted) but I am glad to have finished it. Guy in our group got Thunderlord and Hawkmoon. jelly
Aggie_3
if hes right about xur ill finally get the helmet to get my warlock to 32 then at that point crota can just shard all over me this week and next
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Seppuku!

Nightfall
ARC BURN
lightswitch
angry

Weekly
lightswitch
Lightswitch is the worst... but on this strike it isn't so bad because we are just going to hide at the front of the 1st room anyway.

Get your oversoul edicts --- your fang of ir yuts --- your fate bringers --- your plan Cs --- you P&Ts -- Your Thunderlords --- It be time to **** up that purple marshmellow!
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
quote:
Seppuku!

Nightfall
ARC BURN
lightswitch
angry

Weekly
lightswitch
Lightswitch is the worst... but on this strike it isn't so bad because we are just going to hide at the front of the 1st room anyway.

Get your oversoul edicts --- your fang of ir yuts --- your fate bringers --- your plan Cs --- you P&Ts -- Your Thunderlords --- It be time to **** up that purple marshmellow!
Dineeee
Aggie_3
Lets nightfall and raid it tonight
redbaron788
AG
quote:
quote:
Seppuku!

Nightfall
ARC BURN
lightswitch
angry

Weekly
lightswitch

Why must you torment me so?!?
Streetfighter 02
AG
I'm online now. Looking to do nightfall.
Aggie_3
I'll be back on a little later I'm watching the first half of the Bball game
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
So after playing Inferno with and without a fireteam (of at least 3 people) I can say concretely that it is really only fun with a group of people. You might think that about control already --- but it is even more so with Inferno IMHO.

Best of luck, Guardians!
Prime0882
AG
I'll randomly get emails from Bungie talking about a legendary waiting for me in my ingame mailbox. They send those things out to everyone, or only if you don't log in for a specific time? May have just found my way of gearing up for VoG...
Aggie_3
quote:
I'll randomly get emails from Bungie talking about a legendary waiting for me in my ingame mailbox. They send those things out to everyone, or only if you don't log in for a specific time? May have just found my way of gearing up for VoG...

Its faster to just get carried throught the raid a few times
AggieStout
AG
quote:
quote:
Seppuku!

Nightfall
ARC BURN
lightswitch
angry

Weekly
lightswitch

Hide over by the train next time, its way better and makes that part of the level quick and easy. There is a small berm at the end of the train and as long as your standing around there nothing will charge you and kill you. Then you just pick them off.
TelcoAg
AG
Anyone down for raiding tonight? Forrest and I are looking for more if interested.
Dumbdumb
Has anyone been having controller issues? Mine was going crazy earlier. I could hardly control my character. Kept spinning in circles.
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
Anyone down for raiding tonight? Forrest and I are looking for more if interested.

Me potentially, what time?
TelcoAg
AG
No idea how I survived this, which I'll now call "Whisky Inbound"
Aggie_3
quote:
Has anyone been having controller issues? Mine was going crazy earlier. I could hardly control my character. Kept spinning in circles.

Mine was glitching like crazy too!
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Small clip of a video I'm slowly making. Has a lot of killsreak stuff and then a few funny shenanangins from most of us that have happened during PVP and raids and stuff. Oh and some No Land Beyond highlights
Streetfighter 02
AG
Ha, sorry. Was popping a heavy synth off to the side and also quite blinded by the oracles.
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
No idea how I survived this, which I'll now call "Whisky Inbound"
AG Custom
AG
Geno3479 - add me to the list. I'm a lvl 32 Hunter and always down to do raids.
TelcoAg
AG
Badass map right here. 3D model of how the Lamp cave is laid out

WhiskeyBusiness
AG
So from lamp #2 you can shortcut to lamp #5, then from lamp #6 shortcut to #9, thennn #9 to 12.
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
So from lamp #2 you can shortcut to lamp #5, then from lamp #6 shortcut to #9, thennn #9 to 12.
I'm eyeballing lamp 8 and wondering if the jump to level 3 is easier from that rock.
AG Custom
AG
you can shortcut at lamp 2, then just walk left down the wall until it turns right then go up the hill. Thrall will mostly be gone once you make the jump up from Lamp 2. Pretty easy to make the jump with titan.warlock not that bad either, hunter is a bit tricky but can be done.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.