*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

177,317 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
TelcoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm down for some ToO. Let me know if you need to be carried by me and my super hot 1.3 K/D
Bulldog73
AG
That cancels out my weak .76 k/d.
Saxsoon
AG
I trying to geT my warlock through the story. Would anyone be able to help me get through the lvl 32 nightfall as even maxed out he will only be 31 halfway to 32
MBAR
AG
I jumped into a team from reddit. Went 9-0, got a **** TON of loot and a new social space above mercury called the lighthouse. Ended up with like 4 etheric light, a new chest piece (that he's selling), a thunderlord, an exotic 365 shotgun and autorifle, both void.

I think we got extra loot since we went 9-0. Had a couple of really intense games.

And yeah, I'll team up with whomever.
Aggie_3
http://kotaku.com/destinys-newest-helmet-is-an-instant-boss-killer-1706354584?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

I went 6 to midnight reading this
Saxsoon
AG
I would be down Mbar though I am only 32 on my Titan
Planning on being home around 5c. Message Saxsoon.

What is your psnid?
Aggie_3
quote:
I jumped into a team from reddit. Went 9-0, got a **** TON of loot and a new social space above mercury called the lighthouse. Ended up with like 4 etheric light, a new chest piece (that he's selling), a thunderlord, an exotic 365 shotgun and autorifle, both void.

I think we got extra loot since we went 9-0. Had a couple of really intense games.

And yeah, I'll team up with whomever.

Wow
MBAR
AG
Sorry, auto rifle and shotgun are legendary, not exotic.

msalgado80 is my psn
Beau Holder
AG
I want in on this
TelcoAg
AG
Stopping at the store to grab a 6-pack of redbull. I'll be on for a few hours of Trials later tonight.
MBAR
AG
Anyone still doing ToO?
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
Anyone still doing ToO?

Saxsoon is in
Jack Burton
AG
I'm willing
Saxsoon
AG
Sorry guys, PVP is apparently not my forte. I am much more comfortable in PVE
MBAR
AG
quote:
Sorry guys, PVP is apparently not my forte. I am much more comfortable in PVE
Haha, its all in good fun! Next time we'll crush it.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Not sure who Cowboysurfer is, but thanks man, you were awesome. Me not so much, but when I saw you were attempting it on your own, I figured I'd see if I could lend a hand. Hopefully I helped a little bit. And sorry no chat, its super late here in Tampa - wife and son don't appreciate Destiny chat too much at 2 in the morning.

If you ever need some bait to draw fire and you see me on, dont hesitate to join.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Just got the new hunter exotic helm!
AGinHI
AG
TelcoAg
AG
quote:

Welp, I'm jealous
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
I got it too, but no hunter
Tex117
AG
I want that helmet.

Bad.

Where did it drop for you guys?
kill0509
AG
Was reading everyone's comments about the new helmet and figured, I have 151 motes of light right now, I can buy a few engrams just to see if I get lucky. First purchase, boom, Celestial Nighthawk!!
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
Was reading everyone's comments about the new helmet and figured, I have 151 motes of light right now, I can buy a few engrams just to see if I get lucky. First purchase, boom, Celestial Nighthawk!!

Tis what happened here
Tex117
AG
quote:
I had 115 and thought, what the hell. Pulled it on the second one! WooHoo! All of the hunter exotics seem useful one way or another this go around.

No interest in "The Ram" (voidwalker) or the one for titan (striker).
Saxsoon
AG
Got it on my third exotic. Got a repeat obsidian mind, but did get glasshouse on the first shot so I was very happy.
Tex117
AG
Do we think the DLC drops are weighted?

The fact we are all getting them within a few rolls does seem highly coincidental.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I was hoping to hear numbers complain... sadly not. I got mine on my first roll.
Dumbdumb
I purchased two exotic engrams last night hoping to get this helmet. Bungie hates me. I got two warlock helmets the exact same one. One right after the other. I dont have a warlock or titan. Waste of motes.
Streetfighter 02
AG
I rolled three times and got two HoW helms and a saint-14. No hunter gear, though.
Saxsoon
AG
Anyone want to run Lvl32 PoE? I already beat it once, but now I have another key I want to try.
TelcoAg
AG
I'll run. Let me swap gear
Beau Holder
AG
I'm in also.
Saxsoon
AG
As soon as I typed that, a buddy wanted to go grab bbq in an hour. I can do the poe around 3 or 4c
Saxsoon
AG
I am just doing strikes at the moment. The last time I did POE, it ran a little long. Would hate to have to drop out on you guys.
MBAR
AG
Just spent like 10 motes and some glimmer rerolling a sniper trying to get final round just to find out the new snipers don't have it. OOPS.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.