*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

176,451 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
TelcoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey Beau, you can probably answer this - What are the top ten threads in TexAgs history, by view count. Also, the Johnny Manziel Autograph thread got taken off of the FB board back when I started dumping data, but can you pull the view count on it? I'll also make an eagle call to STEWADE to answer this, as I know he string searches his name every so often.
Tex117
AG
Good speed run last night!

We covered alot of ground, Ryan Steak House Thread, Sul Ross looks like Lenin, we are all good players when it is someone's "last try."

TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
Good speed run last night!

We covered alot of ground, Ryan Steak House Thread, Sul Ross looks like Lenin, we are all good players when it is someone's "last try."

Even better players when someone leaves!
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
BTW, who else barely even cares about XUR anymore?
Beau Holder
AG
Me, I need a new Patience and Time.
Streetfighter 02
AG
I was hoping he would be selling HoW class items. I don't have Aclo****e Symbiote or Patience and Time. Not sure which is better to get.
Aggie_3
Well I have the gorgon checkpoint on one character and then Atheon on another. The damn storm that came through last night was cuasing water to back up in the garage so I had to hop off and deal with that
Aggie_3
Well atleast he did bring the new Warlock Gauntlets
Saxsoon
AG
Patience and Time just seems so lackluster when you have Icebreaker
Bones08
AG
quote:
Well I have the gorgon checkpoint on one character and then Atheon on another. The damn storm that came through last night was cuasing water to back up in the garage so I had to hop off and deal with that
I'm still missing some Vault of Glass gear so let me know if you need help finishing it. PSN is AggieBones.
Beau Holder
AG
I'll hop in as well. Need more VoG gear.

Anybody want to team up for a ToO run later? Telco? Btw I'll ask Stewart.
TelcoAg
AG
I'll be down for some play tonight. Got a "Game of Thrones date" with my wife, but should be on around 9-9:30.
Aggie_3
quote:

im down I didn't get to try last weekend and if eyeguy can get 9 in a row so can I
Aggie_3
quote:
I'll be down for some play tonight. Got a "Game of Thrones date" with my wife, but should be on around 9-9:30.
so is this a sit down and watch game of thrones or is this a you dress as Jon Snow and she dresses as your wildling lady friend

Sorry I just had to go there
Vade281
AG
I'll be on PS4 tonight working on gear and raids..ugh so much to do. Finally got to all 34's on xbox last night.
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
quote:
so is this a sit down and watch game of thrones or is this a you dress as Jon Snow and she dresses as your wildling lady friend

Thank goodness they aren't going for a lannister roleplay
Beau Holder
AG
Settle down nerds.
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
quote:

Close, but she actually plays Ramsay Bolton and I play Theon Greyjoy - but no knives.
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Close, but she actually plays Ramsay Bolton and I play Theon Greyjoy - but no knives.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
quote:

im down I didn't get to try last weekend and if eyeguy can get 9 in a row so can I
Going 9-0 pretty much requires a Ghorn... so...
Aggie_3
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thank goodness they aren't going for a lannister roleplay
that's what I was gonna go with first but decided ehhh just a wee bit to much lol
Aggie_3
quote:
quote:
quote:

ok now that was tooooo much holy **** I just spit my drink out on my keyboard
Aggie_3
quote:
quote:
quote:

Going 9-0 pretty much requires a Ghorn... so...
damn you
redbaron788
AG
I want back in and I want my god damned Fatebringer
TelcoAg
AG
I'm down for either ToO or VoG or CE tonight.

I started realizing that I made a mistake by not picking up gear that would be the best benefit for ToO in the long run at 34. Has anyone seen any PvP armor resources, or perk valuations? I'd probably have to start scrolling back through old gear to see if there's anything worth leveling up just for the perks - increased reload for handcannon w/ increased melee attack speed - kind of stuff.
Beau Holder
AG
I'll have to work after the baseball game, so optimal time for me is 8:00
Jack Burton
AG
I should be on tonight and I'm in for whatever
Aggie_3
Perfect I'll be ready all I need are the boots to get me to 34
MBAR
AG
Played one round of ToO earlier with two randoms. Went 5-3. This new map suuuuucks.
TelcoAg
AG
Never mind, found it. I love pantheon.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Never mind, found it. I love pantheon.
Telco needs to see a medic about his strange love of the worst map in the rotation.
TelcoAg
AG
Not sure why, but I seem to do well on pantheon. It's also perfectly symmetrical, no advantages.
"...you are a big shot Twitter personality." - WestAustinAg
MBAR
AG
Yeah its definitely even. Its good for sniper for sure. Those long hallways are if you know how to snipe. WIsh I'd done more sniping in crucible before this.
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Aggie_3
Yeah trials is hard

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.