*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

177,325 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
Prime0882
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can yall shoot me a message on the PSN app when ya'll get together? Poking around the house, but I could use a raid tonight.
AGinHI
AG
I got tomorrow off--so if any of y'all are up late night I'm in.
Aggie_3
Yesterday and tonight had to be the 3 worst sets of raids ive ever had on this game.... but on another note still trying for the raid helmet so ive got 3 hard mode crotas if anyone is down the next few days.

Also if anyone has the gorgon checkpoint id love to snag it so i can grab that chest.
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
on another note still trying for the raid helmet so ive got 3 hard mode crotas if anyone is down the next few days.

Yas. Down to hit hard with the titan.
Aggie_3
Perfect!!
Prime0882
AG
quote:
Yesterday and tonight had to be the 3 worst sets of raids ive ever had on this game.... but on another note still trying for the raid helmet so ive got 3 hard mode crotas if anyone is down the next few days.

Also if anyone has the gorgon checkpoint id love to snag it so i can grab that chest.

I need to level up my raid helmet, but I'd be down! Need that Black Hammer to complement my Swordbreaker.
Streetfighter 02
AG
If I'm on I'm in for HMC. Just 7 shards away from 32.
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
quote:

I need to level up my raid helmet, but I'd be down! Need that Black Hammer to complement my Swordbreaker.

You dick.
bevokilla
AG
quote:
As of last Friday, I didn't have a single Legendary or Exotic handcannon and its the one type of gun I needed. I finally finished the Thorn bounty on Sunday and was really excited. Monday night I stole the Gorgon checkpoint from someone on Reddit LFG and got a Hawkmoon which is the gun I wanted all along. Last night on the nightfall I got another Hawkmoon.
and my streak continues.

Crota last night: Swordbreaker and Universal Remote
Gorgon CP: Gjallarhorn

If you see me on at all this week and want the Gorgon CP, send me a message and if I am free Ill give it to you.

Brisketsangwich
Prime0882
AG
Now that I have raid helmets and gallahorns and soooo many shotguns all I want is a decent sniper rifle.

Accidentally dismantled my one blue one that I have been carrying around for awhile last night in my post-raid euphoria.

But, then I tried out the Swordbreaker and quickly learned that I will never be doing anything long range again. This Titan is going shotty/punches to the face from now on.
Aggie_3
quote:
quote:

Seriously man screw off your first completion of crota and you get the helmet ive run almost 40 times and bungie hasnt even bought me a drink or dinner before ****ing me!
Aggie_3
quote:
Now that I have raid helmets and gallahorns and soooo many shotguns all I want is a decent sniper rifle.

Accidentally dismantled my one blue one that I have been carrying around for awhile last night in my post-raid euphoria.

But, then I tried out the Swordbreaker and quickly learned that I will never be doing anything long range again. This Titan is going shotty/punches to the face from now on.

I hated shotguns before getting sword breaker now its all i use
Beau Holder
AG
I'm all about fusion rifles and I'm still working on the Pocket Infinity bounty.

Speaking of which, anyone want to Nightfall tonight?
Prime0882
AG
quote:
Seriously man screw off your first completion of crota and you get the helmet ive run almost 40 times and bungie hasnt even bought me a drink or dinner before ****ing me!

My carefully picked gif won't cooperate, so I'll have to borrow Beau's.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Remember, I had a full armor set after two raids...
Prime0882
AG
I got half an armor set in one raid - the helmet and the gauntlets. Gauntlets were a nice upgrades for the last blue item I was still rocking.

Aggie_3
hate you both until i get this helmet!
bevokilla
AG
quote:
hate you both until i get this helmet!
I have never had a raid helmet drop for me
ForeverAg
AG
We're yall trying to run raids tonight? I jumped on Prime's Croat raid yesterday at the end at managed to snag swordbreaker. Kind of awesome.
Prime0882
AG
Bachelor week continues for me... I can if we do a VoG or HM C.
MBAR
AG
I want to get a HM kill as sword bearer so I'd be down.
Aggie_3
Yes doing Hard mode at least 1 or 2 times. after 6:30 and we want atleast the majority to be 32's a couple 31's will be fine

lets just do this if your down for hard mode respond and i will add you to the list.

1.Aggie21251
2. Msalgado aka the sword guy
3. Prime aka jackass that runs one time and gets helmet even though Numbers has run it 40 plus times and havent got it
4. Streetfighter
5. midnight aka banhammer
6. Eyeguy aka we are running crota atleast 50 times before he takes it serious
Prime0882
AG
What time?
Beau Holder
AG
5. MidnightYeezy
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I'm in
Prime0882
AG
can I get the AKA of "The Helmet Guy"?
Aggie_3
quote:

no
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
quote:

no
You just did.
Prime0882
AG

To keep with the Sherlock theme..
Aggie_3
quote:
quote:
quote:

no
You just did.

Nope its something else
Prime0882
AG
Awesome! Since I've only got one toon and can't help on the 2nd HM C for you numbers, anyone doing a VoG run later? I need primary weapons and snipers.
Tex117
AG
quote:

lets just do this if your down for hard mode respond and i will add you to the list.

1.Aggie21251
2. Msalgado aka the sword guy
3. Prime aka jackass that runs one time and gets helmet even though Numbers has run it 40 plus times and havent got it
4. Streetfighter
5. midnight aka banhammer
6. Eyeguy aka we are running crota atleast 50 times before he takes it serious
Good luck, Guardians.

Aggie_3
it may be closer to 7 pm once i get on ill send the party invites to everyone
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I'll be on around 8
Aggie_3
quote:
I'll be on around 8

ok we will see you 8 pm eastern time

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.