*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

176,423 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
TelcoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't not buy an ice breaker if you have the coins.if you don't have the coins, get them.

The single most useful weapon in the game
Streetfighter 02
AG
You guys really play late. I appreciate the help with weekly/nightfall. Too bad all these coins aren't going to do much for me this week.
Beau Holder
AG
Damn it, I knew real life-ing was a mistake. You guys suck.

And Xur sucks today too.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Get the icebreaker if you have the coins, but keep your LDR if it has decent perks for PVP.

I recently got a LDR with armor piercing and final round in the mag kills with a hit anywhere on the body. So shooting guys through walls and hiding behind pillars in PVP has been pretty fun.
Tex117
AG
quote:
Is Ice Breaker that much better than my LDR 5001? I have that thing fully upgraded and it seems to be working fairly well for me...
Yes. If you have the coins, buy it. Ammo regen is just too useful to have in many situations.

quote:
Pop then with ice breaker to annoy them
It works for sure.
jlb2957
AG
The lack of matchmaking really is a huge flaw in this game. It would improve the overall experience tremendously....
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
The lack of matchmaking really is a huge flaw in this game. It would improve the overall experience tremendously....

DestinyLFG.net

I've joined a lot of raids through it. Even nightfalls in there. Usually all very cool people.
Beau Holder
AG
Fully upgraded the Willbreaker's chest.

Aaaaaand all my radiant shards are gone.
jlb2957
AG
Just got the Quest for getting Bad Juju...

Holy hell, that is a lot of crap I have to do. It better be worth it.
Beau Holder
AG
It is. My favorite gun in the game. The auto-reload after kills becomes an incredible asset on the higher levels.
jlb2957
AG
It better awesome.. gonna take me a couple weeks to get it
jlb2957
AG
Finally hit 30.

Once you're 30, can you only do the heroic daily mission at the "30" modifier?

Because that was ****ing hard as ****. I really need a better primary weapon.
Streetfighter 02
AG
No, but some days it's level 30 as your only choice. Bad Juju wasn't too bad. The Nexus strike on Venus tends to be the shortest one available since you have to complete so many strikes. The PvP aspect isn't nearly as bad as the Thirn bounty either. I'm working on leveling up Bad Juju now. Still like the Suros Regime more for now.
MBAR
AG
Woah awesome. I had no idea there was a list of ags who play destiny.

my ps4 name is below:

msalgado80

Feel free to hit me up!
Beau Holder
AG
This is the video I was talking about the other night. My buddy's frat brother did this and uploaded it like a week ago.

bevokilla
AG
So I know organizing a group on here never works, but I am probably going to run CE tonight around 930ish Central tonight. Nothing set in stone, but if you have interest in joining, post your name and Ill check with you tonight if we get a group together.
Streetfighter 02
AG
I'm interested. That's late for me but I can make it work. It would be my first time so I'd need coaching. whisky_jack02
FL_Ag1998
AG
I'm interested, and it would be my first time as well. So if you don't want to "babysit" a bunch of raid newbs I understand. 9:30 Central is about the time I normally hop on anyway.

I'm a level 30 hunter.

PS4 username is the same as my texags handle.

How long would you expect it to take?
bevokilla
AG
I've only been through once but I have a few friends that have done it numerous times. I like going in groups with new people (works out well since I still am one) but I think it should take an hour and a halfish if we get a good group together (total guess no idea)
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
I've only been through once but I have a few friends that have done it numerous times. I like going in groups with new people (works out well since I still am one) but I think it should take an hour and a halfish if we get a good group together (total guess no idea)
Crota should take about an 90 minutes if you and the others are not quite polished at it. If you are (and Crota doesn't glitch) it should take about half the time or less.
FL_Ag1998
AG
90 minutes would work for me (I wake up early). If you decide to do it, send me an invite if you like I'll try to make it as soon as I can (forgot its my son's karate night). Should be right around 9:30 central. No worries if you don't.
jlb2957
AG
toss lathspell and invite if yall do anything.
TelcoAg
AG
I may be around if y'all need a hand. Make sure to give someone else my spot first though. Already locked out of loot for the week.
bevokilla
AG
Sorry everyone else bailed on me and I don't have enough experience to lead a group.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
F*ing Omnigul..

Lightswitch is on.. so.. yeah.. so is Juggler. This is no burn. um... yeah.. Gonna suck.
FL_Ag1998
AG
quote:
Sorry everyone else bailed on me and I don't have enough experience to lead a group.

No problem. I'll certainly be around and available most nights.
boogieman
AG
Omnigul with no burn? Fun....
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
F*ing Omnigul..

Lightswitch is on.. so.. yeah.. so is Juggler. This is no burn. um... yeah.. Gonna suck.
To the cheese room!
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
quote:
F*ing Omnigul..

To the cheese room!
This.

Everyone gonna be on tonight?
Streetfighter 02
AG
I'll be on.
TelcoAg
AG
Dude Solos the entire HM raid

Can only mods embed, Beau?
Beau Holder
AG
I guess so. I'll be watching that though.

Iron Bannering for a while before any raids or nightfalls get going later.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Seriously omnigul with no burn?!
I won't be on till real late tonight
MBAR
AG
I did the NF a couple of times this afternoon - once in the cheese room and once in the opening room. Opening room was better, I think. Otherwise it just seemed like it took forever. Biggest problem was knights with swords coming in and one shoting but as long as everyone isn't dumb as the same time you should be fine. Does take a bit longer, though.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Seriously omnigul with no burn?!
I won't be on till real late tonight
Not only that.. I think they are epic/angry.. So enemies aren't stunned by headshots..

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.