*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

176,460 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
spieg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I still need three raids this week if there is anyone here who needs to run one. Hoping I don't have to LFG them.
Prime0882
AG
quote:
Anyone want to raid?

only level 28, but I could use a raid this week
FriendlyAg
Sorry guys, had a family emergency pop up this afternoon. I Am down for doing the raid tomorrow.
Prime0882
AG
What time you looking at to raid tonight? I'd be up for it. Need the Nightfall too, if anyone else does
FriendlyAg
Anyone down for right now?
spieg12
AG
I could raid right now. Don't have anyone else though Psn is spieg9500
Bulldog73
AG
I'm on now and could run some. Finally got up to 31.
ForeverAg
AG
Anyone doing a Crota run or want to knock out the nightfall right quick? Im on right now with a 32 friend, and we need one more.
Beau Holder
AG
Raid tonight, somebody, plz.

Not sure why this thread keeps dropping off my watchlist on its own. I finally got Jolder's Hammer and the chest piece, so I'm done with IB for the foreseeable future.
Prime0882
AG
quote:

Not sure why this thread keeps dropping off my watchlist on its own. I finally got Jolder's Hammer and the chest piece, so I'm done with IB for the foreseeable future.
I'm down... just let me know when. I can be on anytime after 730 est. Just shoot me a message on PSN and I should get it on the mobile app if I'm not on the PS4 at the time.
ForeverAg
AG
quote:

Im in as well, JTap09.
Aggie_3
quote:

We tried inviting you over and over again on the infamous Barnes night and you just kept ignoring us soooo I think we are just gonna give you the raid banhammer for now Midnight
Beau Holder
AG
I wasn't ignoring you, I was letting my friend play IB because he likes the Crucible and it saved me the trouble of having to get to rank 5 on my own. I was probably only in the room for 30 minutes total.

Aggie_3
quote:
I wasn't ignoring you, I was letting my friend play IB because he likes the Crucible and it saved me the trouble of having to get to rank 5 on my own. I was probably only in the room for 30 minutes total.

Damnit Beau the one night we trully needed your juicy texags deets your friends playing!!! i guess we can let that pass if you want to hard crota im down for tonight
Dumbdumb
I want in! I'm usually not on till 9:30-10:00 CST though.
Prime0882
AG
^ I can do that time as well. Probably will shut it down no later than 1130 CST (since Im EST) for me, though.
FriendlyAg
quote:

I'm game. I have a level 31 hunter. Fully maxed primary/secondary, rocket launcher is just ok.

Diehardag14 is my psn
Streetfighter 02
AG
I have no raids this week.
Dumbdumb
I have Croat normal on the last check point saved. I havent ran VOG this week as well.
Prime0882
AG
I'm in - Prime0882 is my PSN id for those who somehow don't have it. Think I have close to 80 people alone on my friends list just off TexAgs. Anyone want to hit the Nightfall beforehand? Just finished up the quest to open this week's strike.
Beau Holder
AG
Anyone who doesn't have me added, I'm MidnightYell.
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
quote:

Damnit Beau the one night we trully needed your juicy texags deets your friends playing!!! i guess we can let that pass if you want to hard crota im down for tonight
Word.
MBAR
AG
I'll be on tonight in a bit and I'm happy to help with any raids. I can run relics, do sword, or just shoot things in the face. If you don't have me added yet, I'm msalgado80.
FriendlyAg
Beau, what time are you looking to get the group together? I'm finishing up cooking some dinner and should be on before 8
Beau Holder
AG
Trying to figure that out. I've got to work after this NIT game ends and I'd expect that to take me til after nine. But I need to work out after that. =/ Depends on everyone's schedule.
FriendlyAg
Gotcha
FriendlyAg
Anyone want to raid at 9 PM CST?
Bulldog73
AG
If I didn't have to be at work at 5, I would.
Streetfighter 02
AG
Although we didn't down crota I was able to max out my raid chest by converting 11 energies to shards. I'm lol poor now. Only 20 shares to go for 32.
Aggie_3
Well we can run crota again on normal now and have fun with it im just trying for the freaking helmet and just trying to max my second set of raid gear on my hunter haha
Aggie_3
Nightfall is summoning pits with arc burn and lightswitch
Prime0882
AG
Thanks for the VoG invite and the Crota/Nightfall carry last night! Think I may have passed out by the end... stayed up late my time.

Making the push for 30 this week... Currently at 29 - anyone up for the Nightfall tonight a little after 10pm central?
Beau Holder
AG
I'm down for literally what-ever today. NIT coverage went past 11:00 and ate up any chance I had of getting in on things.
Tex117
AG
Did you guys get a Hard clear?

And please let me know if you guys do a normal crota run this week.

I will be playing bloodbore, but am in for Crota raid with you guys for sure.

Maybe we will get that flawless trophy!
Prime0882
AG
We tried to 5 (4 really, since I was lvl 28) man normal last night and it didn't happen. I learned that as a lvl 28 that I'm useless after the bridge... everything was immune to my attacks other than the Oversoul once we got to Crota.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.