*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

176,462 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
AGinHI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
Is there a way to "wipe" your player stats from the Bungie site?

Because I tried about 11 games of crucible last night and I'm not certain, but I don't think a k/d ratio of .18 is very good.
Look on the bright side - It's very good 18% of the time.

Oh, there was one bright moment.

Imagine a game of clash...

where I was second best on the team.

Saxsoon
AG
Beau, what's your handle?
Beau Holder
AG
MidnightYell
Drake aTm
AG
quote:
Got up to level 9 in a couple hours with Sal. Knocked out Earth story, the strike, and first mission on the moon. On my way.

Really weird that I am not holding back my super anymore. I wanted a more active role in combat than I was as a sunbro (even though I loved double solar/fusion grenades) and I am definitely getting it.

I'm going to knock out the first moon mission and try to get to level 9. Let me know when you want to play again
Vade281
AG
I've started two new characters on PS4.... 12 hunter and a 2 warlock

Vade281
Beau Holder
AG
Quick Nightfall anyone before the game starts?
MBAR
AG
I'll be on tonight if anyone is doing anything.
Saxsoon
AG
Vader and sal I will be on tomorrow night
Vade281
AG
I'm on right now trying to get my Hunter to 20. Then next it's my warlock. Then I'll have 6 characters across two systems haha.
Saxsoon
AG
Should be on around 5 Central time
Saxsoon
AG
Sorry guys, my roommate wants to finish up Daredevil tonight. Definitely tomorrow
Vade281
AG
Finished up my Hunter to 20...now working on Warlock...then tomorrow I'm going to run Roc strikeson my titan for blue engrams to decipher for light levels
Beau Holder
AG
Did y'all end up finishing the VoG run? It sucked I had to go, I want to keep trying for the helmet. Checkpoint anyone?
Vade281
AG
We didn't. I still have the checkpoint.
Saxsoon
AG
Just beat the main story, have the three strikes on Mars I want to knock out, but I am only 1 level away from 20!!! I will have some good weapons to start off with when I hit 20 unlike the first time around, but I am going to have to grind out the armor again.
Saxsoon
AG
Did that in about 9 hours, but I spent some time on that hunting down ghosts.

If you want a great website for ghost tracking to get the trophy, use this website

http://destinyghosthunter.net/

Put in your PSN ID and it will pull what ghosts you have found and show you those you haven't found. Shows screenshots and sometimes youtube videos
Beau Holder
AG
Hopped on a VoG run with some high schoolers at 1 today, did two checkpoints and got the helmet.

Oh Bungie, you funny.
Saxsoon
AG
LVL 20 Whoop!
Drake aTm
AG
quote:
LVL 20 Whoop!

That was fast...
Saxsoon
AG
The bounties helped tremendously
bearamedic99
AG
Hi, I'm normally on the Xbone thread but I was playing the raids last night with some LFG peeps and one person kept insisting that a person has a higher chance to get an exotic from nightfall if you do the weekly heroic first. Has anyone heard or tried this? I'm still without a ghallahorn so will be trying this Tuesday.
TelcoAg
AG
I can't tell you 100% that he's wrong, because no one knows what's in the RNGesus sauce, but it sounds like unfounded BS.

Your roll chance is likely random every time you complete an activity, and isn't pre-determined by any means.
Saxsoon
AG
Would anyone be willing to help me out with the eris more quest line to get the urn? I finished the first of the three missions but I am a little under leveled at 24. Would like to get the arm piece before xur leaves
Drake aTm
AG
quote:
Would anyone be willing to help me out with the eris more quest line to get the urn? I finished the first of the three missions but I am a little under leveled at 24. Would like to get the arm piece before xur leaves

I think xur is gone
Saxsoon
AG
I thought Xur stayed till Sunday? did something change or is my memory horrible?
meggy09
AG
4am Friday to 4 am Sunday.
Saxsoon
AG
Dang, guess I need to wait awhile then. Was hoping to get at least one legendary piece for free now to bump up another level. Maxed out the blue armor already
Beau Holder
AG
Still looking for the Nightfall with one character if anyone hasn't done it or is feeling generous.
Drake aTm
AG
Grinding my Titan sucks. Working on strikes to get enough marks for vanguard gear. Is there an easier way to do this?
Saxsoon
AG
I don't know what is up with the strike play list but it only drops me at dust palace and omnigul which both are pretty Damn difficult.

Also undying mind is probably the most difficult in the game with ever enemy being yellow and psychic firing no matter where I am hiding. Definition of bullet sponge
Beau Holder
AG
@_@

kill0509
AG
Ever get to run the nightfall this week with your last character? If not, feel free to add me on the PSN kill0509, same as my TexAgs handle. I think me and a buddy are going to be on tonight to try and knock the rust off since we are only a few of weeks away from the new DLC dropping.
Tex117
AG
As always,
If I'm on (and not even playing Destiny) feel free to message me to run Crota Normal. I'll even do a Nightfall and VoG Hard Mode nowadays.

Gotta set the table for House of Wolves.
Aggie_3
I still have that vog checkpoint where we left off the other night right before Atheon
Jack Burton
AG
A couple of things-

1)I'd love to join y'all some night for a raid- but getting the time is tough...and I only have a level 29 hunter...

2) I have this GD depleted hand cannon bounty...and a character that can only use weapons to get void damage done. Any tips?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.