*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

176,430 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
Gramercy Riffs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hit 20 yesterday and don't get to play much. I'm afraid that by the time I'm ready to raid, you guys will have moved on to something else. But I'm trying to hurry!
Aggie_3
I'll be on later in yelling at the tv during the Red Wings playoff game!!!
Beau Holder
AG
I did it with redbaron last night, but I'll add you for sure.
Beau Holder
AG
Let's F Atheon up.
Aggie_3
I'm at the bar watching my REDWINGS get ****ed right now only saving grace is Ms numbers is my bar tender
Drake aTm
AG
Nightfall anyone!?
Drake aTm
AG
I'll raid with you. I just made a Titan this weekend. Already lvl 24. Hard part is getting legendary gear
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
I'll be on tonight, can raid or do little pvp if anyone wants
Jack Burton
AG
My sister is currently on the PS4 and shows no signs of stopping. Ah well, maybe tomorrow!
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
My sister is currently on the PS4 and shows no signs of stopping. Ah well, maybe tomorrow!

Rule one?
Jack Burton
AG
Nah, she's way meaner tha I am....
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
Nah, she's way meaner tha I am....
Then she can jump in and play with us, if she wears the pants in your family.
Saxsoon
AG
Should I even bother trying to get raid gear before HoW drops? I would rather not have to upgrade Crota Gear since the shards can only be found in the raid itself. Does an Etheric light take completely unleveled gear and max it out, or does it need to be maxxed out to begin with before getting the full upgrade?
Saxsoon
AG
Playing Titan right now
bevokilla
AG
Nightfall - Omnigul
  • Epic - Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
  • Nightfall - If all players die, your Fireteam is returned to Orbit.
  • Solar Burn - Solar damage from any source is greatly increased.
  • Arc Burn - Arc damage from any source is greatly increased.
  • Void Burn - Void damage from any source is greatly increased.
Weekly Heroic Strike
  • Heroic - Enemies appear in greater numbers and are more aggressive.
  • Solar Burn - Solar damage from any source is greatly increased. YES
Saxsoon
AG
Break out the icebreaker. Actually used that to great success on omnigul last night without the burn.
bevokilla
AG
And Iron Banner is up. Selling the Chest and the Helm

Weapons are Efrideet's Spear(sniper) and Timur's Lash (handcannon)
Beau Holder
AG
Perfect, the helm is the only part of the armor I'm missing and I could use the sniper.
PatAg
AG
THought they were resetting rank
Streetfighter 02
AG
Even though we didn't down Atheon I got some solid experience running the relic so I've got that going for me.
Drake aTm
AG
Im not going to lie...I had no idea what I was doing last night. I got it now though
bevokilla
AG
quote:
THought they were resetting rank
The rankings reset every IB but you can glitch it at reset and your rank carrys over from the last IB so some people already have the gear.
Jack Burton
AG
Taking tomorrow off from work to recuperate from my birthday today. I foresee no work around the house getting done...
Beau Holder
AG
I'm working out late tonight, so I'll be Iron Bannering until someone wants to nightfall.
Aggie_3
quote:
Im not going to lie...I had no idea what I was doing last night. I got it now though

Watch out beached whale needs a big spot to land on the platform
Tex117
AG
Can you reroll iron banner weapons that you previously got in the current iron banner?
Streetfighter 02
AG
Yes, but I think it's only on the weapons you purchase. I have a Radeghast's Fury that was awarded RNG and it doesn't allow me to reroll it. It will let me reroll the Gheleon's Demise I bought.
Beau Holder
AG
It's letting me re-roll a Jolder's Hammer I previously bought, but I feel like two IBs ago it gave me the option to re-roll a Timur's Lash I got from RNG. Maybe that's only an eligible feature during the same IB you acquired it.

Anybody interested in teaming up and six-manning IB tonight? Or Nightfall? Hell, I don't care.
TelcoAg
AG
I'll be back on this week. Needed a break
bevokilla
AG
quote:
Can you reroll iron banner weapons that you previously got in the current iron banner?
Yes I rerolled my Jolder's hammer and got a decent roll with Rodeo, Field Scout, and Crowd Control. Not perfect but 40 motes in I am happy with it
Tex117
AG
Thanks for the info. Any thoughts on whether grinding to level 5 for Timur's Lash is worth it when a 365 Hawkmoon and Fatebringer are on the way?
bevokilla
AG
I don't have one so I can't speak from experience, but I would say no. The roll from Saladbar is pretty meh and I can't imagine any handcannon being better for PVP than Hawkmoon especially when you consider you are going to have to reroll to get decent perks and we dont know what MoL can be used for in HoW yet
Streetfighter 02
AG
Weird. I've only played one IB to level five. I RNG the rocket launcher and bought the scout rifle. The next IB it would have allowed me to roll only the scout rifle. I really want the helmt, but I'm headed out of town until Monday. During that IB I got two exotics (Hard Light and Thunderlord) as well as three ships and the IB rocket launcher Radeghast's Fury. The launcher had proximity and field scout so I didn't care to roll it anyway.
Saxsoon
AG

As a level 25, should I power level through this to get the chest (maybe the helmet though I want Exotic for that slot) Just trying to figure out if it will be worth it if I can just upgrade other armor from the vendors that I buy this week to max light in a few weeks.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
You'll be at a pretty sharp disadvantage in the banner at 25. Not saying to don't do it, but be prepared to get your ass handed to you

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.