*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

177,301 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
jlb2957
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
VoG anyone?

Level 28 here and would love to run it..
TelcoAg
AG
We usually aren't great at scheduling runs through the forum. Best chance is to just catch people when they are on.
Beau Holder
AG
Bout to hop on.
jlb2957
AG
I'm game for whatever, beau.

I'm 28 right now, so anything at that level: Lathspell 87
Aggie_3
Ill be updating the list latr today been out of pocket for a week with an interview and then my bachelor party in Nola
Aggie_3
Gamer tag list has been updated if i missed anyone let me know.
redbaron788
AG
Nexus this week!

Nightfall
  • Angry
  • Juggler
  • Void Burn
Weekly
  • Juggler
Aggie_3
Well damn
Beau Holder
AG
I'mma be on all evening, y'heard.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Finally beat Crota on hard -- Mad props to those who helped me!!
redbaron788
AG
Well did you get anything good?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I was part of the crew and snagged the scout rifle.
Beau Holder
AG
Damn, lucky.

I've been leveling all my stuff though so I can join y'all as a 32. I have the pulse rifle and Icebreaker nearly complete, Truth is already complete, Willbreaker's chest complete and the gauntlets and greaves on the way there.

Are we still thinking VoG run tonight too?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I got the Word of Crota, some shards and energy, and, of course, the true prize ----- a new sexy shader!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Damn, lucky.

I've been leveling all my stuff though so I can join y'all as a 32. I have the pulse rifle and Icebreaker nearly complete, Truth is already complete, Willbreaker's chest complete and the gauntlets and greaves on the way there.

Are we still thinking VoG run tonight too?
I would love to run Vault at some point this evening!
redbaron788
AG
I hate you both, I couldn't stay up late enough to play any more.

I will be game for VoG around 9-10 depending on how fast I can get groceries tonight
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
I hate you both, I couldn't stay up late enough to play any more.

I will be game for VoG around 9-10 depending on how fast I can get groceries tonight
Don't worry.. We know the strat and it is pretty easy to do! We will do it again with you!
TelcoAg
AG
Was it the same strat we tried the other night with the distraction on right?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
No.. very different --- simply really. We will need at least 1 hunter (who manages the sword) and 1 titan (really no more than two). Other than that, doesn't matter too much.
Tex117
AG
Not sure what strat you guys are using, but it does seem to work better if your swordbearer can stay in the ogre room (the one underneath the right tower) and take the swordbearer down by himself.

Gives it a little more predictability.
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
quote:
No.. very different --- simply really. We will need at least 1 hunter (who manages the sword) and 1 titan (really no more than two). Other than that, doesn't matter too much.

Is it the bubble next to Crota invis strat? Hunter goes invis right next to Crota, drops sword and blink strikes invis for next down, then picks up and swings?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Actually no.. Only the hunter goes toward Crota --- the bubble is used to protect people around the Crystal room from boomers when coming and going out, and also post-ogres to get back to the top without dying with some blessings of light. I will walk through it at some point this week. It is really simple to do -- if the game hadn't glitched we would have done it on the 2nd try.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Dang wish I hadn't have missed running it on hard. You'll have to show me what y'all did Forrest. I've only been on a few times bc I'm out of town all this week. May be on tonight around 9 or 10 too.
Tex117
AG
quote:
Actually no.. Only the hunter goes toward Crota --- the bubble is used to protect people around the Crystal room from boomers when coming and going out, and also post-ogres to get back to the top without dying with some blessings of light. I will walk through it at some point this week. It is really simple to do -- if the game hadn't glitched we would have done it on the 2nd try.

How do you keep the boomers from shooting the swordbearer?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Pop then with ice breaker to annoy them
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Finally got crota on hard! Thanks for the help tonight! Got Suros, helmet, and of course the glowhoo.

Sorry I couldn't coordinate well with the no mic. I Didn't pack my headset before I left for my trip.
redbaron788
AG
Glowhoo!

At least half an hour before we finally got him down we just missed a completion because my dumb ass forgot to blink strike before the last three hits

Hopefully next time I'll have it down better
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Xur is actually selling a weapon people like --- problem is, most of us already have two or more of them. The armor is also not that fancy. :/

If you need IceBreaker -- you are in luck, otherwise, bleh.
meek
AG
Good job once you beat it the first time it gets so much easier!
TelcoAg
AG
Does anyone know if the expansion is going to have higher than 331 weapons? I'm debating buying another icebreaker today but I don't want have to upgrade the thing in a month
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Yes but you won't have to re level the entire thing
redbaron788
AG
Well last I heard, the next expansion wasn't releasing until April at the earliest. So you might as well buy it now
jlb2957
AG
Is Ice Breaker that much better than my LDR 5001? I have that thing fully upgraded and it seems to be working fairly well for me...
jlb2957
AG
nvm
AggieDPT
AG
Yes. It's a game changer to say the least.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.