Didn't someone here have some money stolen?

312,727 Views | 1196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JD Shellnut
goodAg80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PPlayboy87 said:

BQ_90 said:

BohunkAg said:

4133 said:

Wait. You guys are real people ??

No
We're all Socks of Bohunk
This data is incorrect.

I am a bot written in Python with an Oracle cluster back-end. The hardware platform I'm currently running on is GPU based instead of CPU based for added performance.

"That's what she said!" HAHAHAHA
Rule 1 on your female bot counterpart.
TooCold
S
Charpie said:

Partly because if you dated speak out about him, his "friends" would show up to defend him.

Incredibly ironic post is incredibly ironic.
Post removed:
by user
staticdoor
AG
TooCold said:

Charpie said:

Partly because if you dated speak out about him, his "friends" would show up to defend him.

Seems there is a difference between being internet defended and being doxxed in real life because of message board slight.
C Loves L
Stive said:

So because a guy has a diploma from the same place I do I'm supposed to support him for life despite the fact that he's lied to multiple acquaintances of mine and stolen money from at least one of them?

That's a stout level of loyalty that I can't really understand.

I had no clue he was this big of a loser. To think I was worried about him. The thread in AF mislead a lot of us
Bocephus
AG
He's always been a good person to me and he is my friend. I support him.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Well, apparently his TexAgs persona wasn't just a "bit".
aggielostinETX
AG
Bocephus said:

He's always been a good person to me and he is my friend. I support him.

Well, you're just the next mark
Charpie
AG
Always keep in mind that just because someone is nice to you to your face doesn't mean that they think highly of you privately
MountainAg99
AG
Did anyone get a text from him in August that he was stuck in Tahoe and his wallet was stolen? He asked to Venmo him money if I remember correctly.

I ignored the text because I was afraid it was a scam and someone had his phone.

Low and behold, I think I see the results from all of this.....

Sad to see, but as many have commented, he must change for himself.
BrenhamAg0412
AG
BQ_90 said:

BohunkAg said:

4133 said:

Wait. You guys are real people ??

No
We're all Socks of Bohunk

Do you have any idea what Bohunk does to his socks
trouble
AG
Read nactown's post on page 4. Similar story
FishrCoAg
AG
staticdoor said:

TooCold said:

Charpie said:

Seems there is a difference between being internet defended and being doxxed in real life because of message board slight.
MountainAg99
AG
Thanks Trouble. Sounds exactly similar.
Post removed:
by user
FishrCoAg
AG
I haven't doxxed anyone IRL, which is what the post I quoted was referencing. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
Post removed:
by user
A History Of Violence
AG
This may explain things

It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
FishrCoAg
AG
I understand the question, but just because you ask a question doesn't mean you are entitled to the answer. I'll give it to you anyway. Yes. Also have defended other people at time. Have you ever bullied other posters about their pics and called them attention seekers?
Post removed:
by user
trouble
AG
Maybe you could keep your petty internet whining to a post that isn't about people getting screwed over for real.
Madman
AG
I guess I don't pay much attention to the comings and goings on Texags despite wasting a huge part of my life here.

No idea any of this was going on. Didn't expect this thread to turn into what it did.
Post removed:
by user
trouble
AG
I've already told you that I contacted people privately whenever I saw him interacting with them. I couldn't be in TexAgs 24/7 to monitor everything he did.

I spoke with many people in person and warned them not to lend him money. Some listened and some had to burned for themselves. You really have no idea what all happened, as usual.
Bunk Moreland
Yup. I've been on this board a long damn time and never heard any of this. That being said, his texags persona and mob of minions was clearly the most important thing to him. Listening to his pathetic segments on TA radio came off as a series of bad inside jokes. A hanger on who desperately wanted a higher sense of self worth.

On each board he had his 'people' who would defend and champion anything he said.

What's funny is he'd always play the 'here to help' guy and people fawned all over him. Zero surprise that the dude who does **** like that is in fact a scamming POS. Those types excel in hiding in plain sight because people don't speak up.

Those who knew and said nothing or worse, continued to interact with him on here and staff who knew what he had done and said nothing look real bad imo.
Aggie1199
So I guess the online prayers didn't work ? That being said t & p
Charpie
AG
Lots of texts, phone calls and in person contact happened.
PMs flew around too.

HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
For those that are saying something to the tune of:

"Well, he's always been nice to me and has been a great guy, so I'm still standing by him!"

I don't understand this....yes, pray for him...but stand by him knowing he has scammed people on these boards? Just because you haven't been his victim (yet), doesn't make him an okay dude. He needs to take responsibility, admit his wrongdoing, and make things right with those people. THEN you should stand by him.

Am I crazy?
Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
Post removed:
by user
staticdoor
AG
No, you are just using sound judgment . Some people can learn from others mistakes and others have to learn it by getting burned themselves. To each their own.
Charpie
AG
What part of "we did but when it was brought up, his gang of minions would shut us down?" Or "fear of retribution" don't you understand?

TexAgs was fully aware of many things that were going on early on. If anything they are just as cupable as anyone of his associates who knew about this crap
staticdoor
AG
The good 'ol boy mentality of a lot of posters and this site is what kept it under wraps for so long. To act like trouble or Charpie had any culpability here is ludicrous. Jorts and his minions were literally doxxing people who would post the truth.
Ragoo
AG
Charpie said:

What part of "we did but when it was brought up, his gang of minions would shut us down?" Or "fear of retribution" don't you understand?

TexAgs was fully aware of many things that were going on early on. If anything they are just as cupable as anyone of his associates who knew about this crap
who are his associates? Let's out them too. I've been on TA a long time. Had no idea.
Bunk Moreland
Agree with you there. Staff had a scam artist with a good reputation on their site running around scamming other Ags. A lot of people over inflate what 3 stars on the profile or tons of blue star posts mean.

He got in tight with staff over the years and had free reign. Looks very bad that they seemingly knew this stuff was going on or had heard about it. They should have privately told him to stop rendering services on the site and he'd be permanently banned if they ever saw him doing it again. That way they could have 'remained friends' with him if they wanted.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.