***Official 2021-2022 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread***

175,325 Views | 2235 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by M.C. Swag
Seven Costanza
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking at the box score (not the most accurate way to judge a game, but it's worth noting):

Both teams shot the same percentage from the floor.
Both team made the same number of 3s.
Both teams made roughly the same number of free throws.
Both teams had roughly the same number of offensive rebounds.

The difference was that Dallas was able to put up 14 more shots due to the difference in turnovers (17 for Phoenix, 8 for Dallas)
zgolfz85
AG
Carlo4 said:

gigem1223 said:

Seriously starting to think the refs have some sort of vendetta against Luka. Wtf was that?!

Luka complains too much. His Achilles heel, like Shaq with FT shooting.

PHX has rattled him the last 2 games with all their trash talk. I've noticed when teams trash talk him that his ref complaints get even worse. He needs to let it go and just kill teams with his game
HawthornAggie
AG
zgolfz85 said:

Carlo4 said:

gigem1223 said:

Seriously starting to think the refs have some sort of vendetta against Luka. Wtf was that?!

PHX has rattled him the last 2 games with all their trash talk. I've noticed when teams trash talk him that his ref complaints get even worse. He needs to let it go and just kill teams with his game

Luka is not rattled by words, come on now
Infection_Ag11
AG
Carlo4 said:

gigem1223 said:

He's officiated differently than every other elite perimeter player in the league. With as much as teams are allowed to do to him it's hard to blame him.

He's so big and stocky for his position and he absorbs contact much more than other guards. He doesn't flail into the first row like Booker and Paul. Combined with the fact that he's not an explosive athlete (which makes fouls look and seem less violent when they happen) and officials really let him taking a beating.

If Luka was officers the way say, prime Houston Harden was he'd shoot 20+ FTs a game.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HawthornAggie
AG
Reminds me of how Lebron was officiated his first few years in the league. Plenty of games where he was getting hacked excessively and it wouldn't be called because it looked like he just absorbed it due to his size. Can't remember the head coach at the time, but he would call it out in multiple post game interviews.
zgolfz85
AG
HawthornAggie said:

zgolfz85 said:

Carlo4 said:

gigem1223 said:

Ha ok. Guess we watched a totally different 3rd quarter then. He got back on track, but was clearly rattled for a good 5-7 min stretch wherein he had a dumb 4th foul and several turnovers.
HawthornAggie
AG
zgolfz85 said:

HawthornAggie said:

zgolfz85 said:

Carlo4 said:

gigem1223 said:

Ha ok. Guess we watched a totally different 3rd quarter then. He got back on track, but was clearly rattled for a good 5-7 min stretch wherein he had a dumb 4th foul and several turnovers.

Haha well you may have me there, I was away from the tv during the third quarter. I thought you were talking about him being rattled in PHX where he dropped 45 points. If being rattled means Luka gets 45 I hope he's rattled every game lol
PatAg
AG
zgolfz85 said:

Carlo4 said:

gigem1223 said:

This is laughably dumb
zgolfz85
AG
PatAg said:

zgolfz85 said:

Carlo4 said:

gigem1223 said:

This is laughably dumb

Strange. Watched it with a room full of avid mavs fans all saying the same. Guess we are all laughably dumb. Or, maybe you're just a ****.
hph6203
AG
Smart money is rushing in on a room full of dumb people after this post, quick do something smart so the bookies don't lose their ass.
Trucker 96
zgolfz85 said:

PatAg said:

zgolfz85 said:

Carlo4 said:

gigem1223 said:

This is laughably dumb

Strange. Watched it with a room full of avid mavs fans all saying the same. Guess we are all laughably dumb. Or, maybe you're just a ****.

What kind of facility was this room in?
PatAg
AG
zgolfz85 said:

PatAg said:

zgolfz85 said:

Carlo4 said:

gigem1223 said:

This is laughably dumb

If you wanted to call me an ass, I'd agree that I was being one to you.
****? lol
Sounds like you were either in a room full of morons, or more likely it didn't happen.
Luka feeds on people trying to talk trash.
zgolfz85
AG
PatAg said:

zgolfz85 said:

PatAg said:

zgolfz85 said:

Carlo4 said:

gigem1223 said:

This is laughably dumb

****? lol
Sounds like you were either in a room full of morons, or more likely it didn't happen.

Thanks, that was actually the very first mavs game I've watched. Just stfu man. Even the commentators mentioned the suns were getting under his skin and you could see it on his face. I know he typically thrives on trash talk, but there was a very important stretch there where that wasn't the case last night and he pushed through, but he certainly didn't dominate after that.
zgolfz85
AG
Fore Left! said:

zgolfz85 said:

PatAg said:

zgolfz85 said:

Carlo4 said:

gigem1223 said:

This is laughably dumb

What kind of facility was this room in?

It was in your mom's house. We kept her busy all night
Trucker 96
My mom is dead. So this is actually starting to explain a lot
NukeAg10
AG
This thread has officially turned weird. Thanks dudes.
zgolfz85
AG
NukeAg10 said:

This thread has officially turned weird. Thanks dudes.

Any time!
Seven Costanza
AG
Does Boban have the highest ratio of commercials to on-court impact of any active athlete ever?
M.C. Swag
AG
James Harden is still in Body Armour commercials
mavsfan4ever
AG
PatAg said:

zgolfz85 said:

PatAg said:

zgolfz85 said:

Carlo4 said:

gigem1223 said:

This is laughably dumb

****? lol

What's the difference between an ass and a **** when it comes to posting? Seem pretty similar.

And I've noticed that you are one or the other (or both) on literally every post I've ever seen you make. It gets pretty old.

Edit: lol when I clicked on edit I could see what he said and it wasn't what I initially thought. So I agree with your post on that. I'm actually cracking up right now.

Is that a new thing where we can see the unfiltered words now?
zgolfz85
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

PatAg said:

zgolfz85 said:

PatAg said:

zgolfz85 said:

Carlo4 said:

gigem1223 said:

This is laughably dumb

****? lol

What's the difference between an ass and a **** when it comes to posting? Seem pretty similar.

And I've noticed that you are one or the other (or both) on literally every post I've ever seen you make. It gets pretty old.

Edit: lol when I clicked on edit I could see what he said and it wasn't what I initially thought. So I agree with your post on that. I'm actually cracking up right now.

Is that a new thing where we can see the unfiltered words now?

Not sure, didn't know that either. It was the lesser of the c words
HawthornAggie
AG
Vegas has the Suns favored at -2.5 today
zgolfz85
AG
Feels like phx is gonna come out pissed off and another hot start. Hope we weather it
zgolfz85
AG
Was hoping crowder would stay out a bit more
jagged
AG
Crowder is dirty
NukeAg10
AG
4 fouls on Paul.
Grapesoda2525
jagged said:

Crowder is dirty
Hate that guy….. he made no shots while he was here. Didn't make any in the first round. Now he's shooting like he's Michael Jordan against us.
zgolfz85
AG
I'd take him back in a heartbeat. Hate playing against him. He def has a much better shot now than when he was a mav
gigem1223
Paul just lays down right in front of Brunson for his 5th
zgolfz85
AG
Hope it holds up
zgolfz85
AG
D book needs a hard foul. Tired of his confidence driving
gigem1223
zgolfz85 said:

Hope it holds up

If it's not a flop it's a travel. Brunson did nothing to make him lay down
gigem1223
Offense looks off this quarter. Need some buckets to start falling
Grapesoda2525
gigem1223 said:

Paul just lays down right in front of Brunson for his 5th
Doesn't look like it's helping any.
AAggie
Payne that little chipmunk ahh lookin mf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.