***Official 2021-2022 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread***

160,766 Views | 2235 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by M.C. Swag
gigem1223
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd bet a lot of money he's not playing game 3. If we win game 3 he sits game 4, if we lose game 3 he plays game 4.
Grapesoda2525
gigem1223 said:

I'd bet a lot of money he's not playing game 3. If we win game 3 he sits game 4, if we lose game 3 he plays game 4.
I'd guess he comes back game 5 only if we're down 3-1. As much as this all sucks, we can't risk the franchise.
dave94
AG
jeffdjohnson
Looks like he is bouncing on that left calf and it is holding up. Seems like a real chance he plays game 3 or game 4.
The Shank Ag
Mavs facebook posted a video. Actually jumping around.

I still hold him until game 4, but game 3 may be in the cards
jeffdjohnson
M.C. Swag
AG
jeffdjohnson said:

That's the only thing that matters. He can't play if there's a remote chance of greater injury.
Texafret
I believe based on recent videos that Luka will sit game 3. If we lose he will be playing game 4, if we win, we see him game 5. I know that it's not the most original thought but it just makes sense. If we were in the western conference finals or championship, he would play today. Let's hope our guys can put together another great game and give Luka plenty of rest.
Proposition Joe
Texafret said:

I believe based on recent videos that Luka will sit game 3. If we lose he will be playing game 4, if we win, we see him game 5. I know that it's not the most original thought but it just makes sense. If we were in the western conference finals or championship, he would play today. Let's hope our guys can put together another great game and give Luka plenty of rest.

Agreed. 1 more game just to be sure and if we steal the game tonight in Utah then it's just icing on the cake.

And as frustrating as that is, suddenly the Booker news makes the West a lot more interesting. Suns in a similar position as Mavs tied 1-1 and going on the road -- but Booker out the next 2 games. If Pelicans can upset the Suns and we get Luka back healthy...
Guzen
AG
So has anyone figured out a way to watch on your phone or laptop if you do not have Bally's? We have NBA TV but it will be blacked out in DFW due to Bally's contract. There has to be a way??
Mitch Paradise
EastSideAg2002
Guzen said:

So has anyone figured out a way to watch on your phone or laptop if you do not have Bally's? We have NBA TV but it will be blacked out in DFW due to Bally's contract. There has to be a way??
vpn?
Goldie Wilson
Guzen said:

Proposition Joe
Most major VPNs get blocked. Best bet for a one-off solution is just to go to reddit and search for nba streams.
MW03
AG
Based on information and belief, using a VPN on a phone won't work because you can't disable the GPS. You can try GPS spoofing, but only with marginal results. VPN on a computer is a different story.
The Shank Ag
Find a buddy that has

-DirectTV stream
-AT&T TV (formerly UVerse)

Download app and borrow username/password
HawthornAggie
AG
Guzen said:

DofuSports app. Works on android and apple. Never had an issue watching from my phone and have used it in multiple states and countries.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Spectrum cable works just fine. Being old and lazy pays off sometimes.
zgolfz85
AG
HawthornAggie said:

Guzen said:

DofuSports app. Works on android and apple. Never had an issue watching from my phone and have used it in multiple states and countries.
is it sketchy? china or russian run? what's the story on it
HawthornAggie
AG
No idea on the orgin, but everything is in English. You have to view one or two ads before watching but then you are just watching a YouTube link for most of the games.

Again, it's worked everywhere I've tried any ncaa, nba, and nfl game I have wanted to watch.
Zachary Klement
AG
Guzen said:

streameast.live

Down with Bally Sports!
Proposition Joe
I mean, it's an illegal pirate tv stream... It's more of a question of *how* sketchy it is.
zgolfz85
AG
Proposition Joe said:

I mean, it's an illegal pirate tv stream... It's more of a question of *how* sketchy it is.

Touche
PatAg
AG

Luka is playing for sure if he feels good enough to juggle a basketball like that.
mavsfan4ever
AG
He barely touches the ball with his left foot.
TheMasterplan
True but right footed dominated is much much more common in soccer than left footed.
Proposition Joe
Very little chance he plays tonight.
South Platte
Proposition Joe said:

Texafret said:

Agreed. 1 more game just to be sure and if we steal the game tonight in Utah then it's just icing on the cake.

And as frustrating as that is, suddenly the Booker news makes the West a lot more interesting. Suns in a similar position as Mavs tied 1-1 and going on the road -- but Booker out the next 2 games. If Pelicans can upset the Suns and we get Luka back healthy...
Yeah, this could get really interesting if we win tonight and the Pelicans win tomorrow.
PatAg
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

He barely touches the ball with his left foot.
When you are juggling , whichever foot is on the ground is the one that is taking the full strain of your weight and balancing yourself with.
PatAg
AG
Proposition Joe said:

Very little chance he plays tonight.
Yea I was mostly joking, its just fun to see that he can be doing that in practice.
I think its far more likely he sits with the game 4 being on short rest.
Iowaggie
AG
Guzen said:

Not an answer, but this is a frustrating issue that is damaging NBA viewership league wide. Would love to know the percentage of each fan base that is watching on an illegal stream because of Bally's v. provider issues.

PatAg
AG
It's bad for mlb too for sure
hph6203
AG
Been savin' 'em up apparently.
Ol Jock 99
AG
DAVIS BERTANS!!! HIS HOUSE!
Goldie Wilson
Nice quarter from Green
Proposition Joe
The ole 6pt possession

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.