Lindsay Clancy Trial

175,661 Views | 1756 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by SgtBarbarossa
Infection_Ag11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That speaks more to his poor selection criteria than anything else. The type of woman capable of saying that showed signs long before that.

Another issue is that hardly anyone dates for marriage anymore. I never once got past the second date with a girl without the topic of kids/jobs/future coming up. I always knew early on whether this was gonna have a chance or not. My wife and I knew exactly how many kids each other wanted, what we wanted to do with our lives, what our values were, etc. within a few weeks of dating. Now people routinely get married before any of those talks come up in earnest.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ShaggySLC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Psycho Bunny said:

One dude canceled his 200k wedding because of this trial.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/articles/texas-man-cancels-200k-wedding-222016261.html


I don't blame him but If he really did post a video on tiktok about calling off the wedding, he's not exactly much better and hunting clicks. Saw a video of a flight attendant tell her husband that their last child wasn't his, then made another video that he reacted poorly and left her. Pretty crazy what people put out there on video.
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ShaggySLC said:

Psycho Bunny said:

One dude canceled his 200k wedding because of this trial.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/articles/texas-man-cancels-200k-wedding-222016261.html


I don't blame him but If he really did post a video on tiktok about calling off the wedding, he's not exactly much better and hunting clicks. Saw a video of a flight attendant tell her husband that their last child wasn't his, then made another video that he reacted poorly and left her. Pretty crazy what people put out there on video.

I remember 30 years ago, people asking A/S/L was a bridge to far on social chat rooms.

Now days, we are spilling family secrets, tell all's on spouses. Basically a Jerry Springer episode every time I open the apps. It's crazy what people are willing to do or say for clicks and likes.
New slogan for Aggie football.

"abandon all hope, ye who enter here"
Hardcore Greg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TresPuertas said:

Hardcore Greg said:

BadMoonRisin said:



It was 8-4 at the beginning, so 8 out of the 9 women were in favor of NGRI initially; 3 were persuaded to change and 1 was the lone holdout.

I cant imagine the load of bull**** this guy had to endure for those two weeks.

I am sorry, I already have a wife, and she can get spicy everyonce in a while. I do not have the bandwidth to sit there and listen to godless liberal women with toxoplasmosis hurling insults at me because they're to stupifd and hyper-emotional to process a cut and dried triple-homicide case. Proud of this man.


I've been married to my wife coming on 16 years now. We have a great marriage. she's not political at all. I asked her about her thoughts on this whole thing and explained what was going on with women supporting her. she said it was absolutely disgusting and hopes that clancy goes to prison for life at the minimum.

I expected that answer because she's a good Christian woman but I'm not kidding where if she would have answered in a way that any of these harpies did I would probably rethink our whole relationship. I'm not kidding either. This should be an absolute deal breaker with real men.


Ha same. My wife is more moderate than myself for sure, and she about lost it when I told her how a solid % of women were reacting. She talked about how awful she felt for Patrick Clancy. I honestly don't know if I've heard more than 1-2 women on social media even acknowledge him as a victim.
deddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hardcore Greg said:

TresPuertas said:

Hardcore Greg said:

BadMoonRisin said:



It was 8-4 at the beginning, so 8 out of the 9 women were in favor of NGRI initially; 3 were persuaded to change and 1 was the lone holdout.

I cant imagine the load of bull**** this guy had to endure for those two weeks.

I am sorry, I already have a wife, and she can get spicy everyonce in a while. I do not have the bandwidth to sit there and listen to godless liberal women with toxoplasmosis hurling insults at me because they're to stupifd and hyper-emotional to process a cut and dried triple-homicide case. Proud of this man.


I've been married to my wife coming on 16 years now. We have a great marriage. she's not political at all. I asked her about her thoughts on this whole thing and explained what was going on with women supporting her. she said it was absolutely disgusting and hopes that clancy goes to prison for life at the minimum.

I expected that answer because she's a good Christian woman but I'm not kidding where if she would have answered in a way that any of these harpies did I would probably rethink our whole relationship. I'm not kidding either. This should be an absolute deal breaker with real men.


Ha same. My wife is more moderate than myself for sure, and she about lost it when I told her how a solid % of women were reacting. She talked about how awful she felt for Patrick Clancy. I honestly don't know if I've heard more than 1-2 women on social media even acknowledge him as a victim.

There are plenty, especially on X.

Blue sky on the other hand….
deddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone who kills their children is crazy. Hence, I guess they all should get off for reasons of insanity.
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fifth juror came out with an interview. Male, 25 years old.

Said the holdout used exercise bands on a water bottle that left the room silent. "Why would you do that?"

Well, I suppose it is demonstrating how it would collapse the trachea of a small child and how painful it would be.

https://nypost.com/2026/09/10/us-news/lone-lindsay-clancy-juror-mimicked-the-horrific-stranglings-of-killer-moms-three-kids-i-was-shocked/

The other female juror said the prosecution had no "smoking gun." And that they couldnt determine 100% that she did do it or she didnt do it. These people are absolutely delusional ******s.
Tramp96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BadMoonRisin said:

Fifth juror came out with an interview. Male, 25 years old.

Said the holdout used exercise bands on a water bottle that left the room silent. "Why would you do that?"

Well, I suppose it is demonstrating how it would collapse the trachea of a small child and how painful it would be.

https://nypost.com/2026/09/10/us-news/lone-lindsay-clancy-juror-mimicked-the-horrific-stranglings-of-killer-moms-three-kids-i-was-shocked/

The other female juror said the prosecution had no "smoking gun." And that they couldnt determine 100% that she did do it or she didnt do it. These people are absolutely delusional ******s.

The smoking gun was her lawyer saying she did it.

I mean, WTH?

ETA: Come Lord Jesus, deliver us from evil.
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That is nuts. You can tell she was getting outside narratives and doing her own research, because at no point in the trial did anyone suggest the mother did not do the killing herself. Not even her defense team suggested anything different. The only issue was if she was legally responsible due to her alleged mental state. It was obviously a jury tainted with information from outside of the trial.
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Fifth juror came out with an interview. Male, 25 years old.

Said the holdout used exercise bands on a water bottle that left the room silent. "Why would you do that?"

Well, I suppose it is demonstrating how it would collapse the trachea of a small child and how painful it would be.

https://nypost.com/2026/09/10/us-news/lone-lindsay-clancy-juror-mimicked-the-horrific-stranglings-of-killer-moms-three-kids-i-was-shocked/

The other female juror said the prosecution had no "smoking gun." And that they couldnt determine 100% that she did do it or she didnt do it. These people are absolutely delusional ******s.


Libs care more about the water bottle than the kids.
samurai_science
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The jurors are EXACTLY as I imagined.

The audio recording of the fourth juror is on brand for sure.
El Chupacabra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So what happens to the newest hero of democrats? Sit in prison? House arrest? Nothing?
Hardcore Greg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Posted this on another thread. Assuming the jurors did not treat him differently because of his race or sex, how can we expect jurors in MA to convict people like this of murder? Could apply it to serial killers, mass shooters, child rapists etc who had haywired brain chemistry. Unless, as s society, we agree that we will only treat white women with kids gloves?

Former A&M WR Thomas Johnson hacked a couple of joggers to death with a machete one morning in Dallas while in a schizophrenic state. He had been struggling mentally for years...much worse than Lindsay Clancy. Much more provable and documented too. Got life in prison here.

How is that any worse than what LC did? If we are being consistent, the LC jury, and tens of millions of LC supporting women, would have to consider him NG and send him to a psych ward for a temporary stay...let's say 5, 10, 15 years. Where is my logic flawed?

aggie93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
El Chupacabra said:

So what happens to the newest hero of democrats? Sit in prison? House arrest? Nothing?

Millionaire from GoFundMe and never convicted and treated as a hero by some deranged women is most likely.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieKatie2 said:

The justice deserved will never happen under Massachusetts law. You could put any jury you like, but its highly improbable you'll ever get a unanimous jury voter of guilty under their law. She'll either keep getting hung juries or a NGInsanity verdict in Mass. Probably why defense was so willing to admit she did it.

In Texas she'd have been guilty the first time around simply because of the difference in law. Defense would have fought harder and not admitted anything though.

The message is if you are a father with young kids and a crazy wife don't move to Massachussetts.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Fifth juror came out with an interview. Male, 25 years old.

Said the holdout used exercise bands on a water bottle that left the room silent. "Why would you do that?"

Well, I suppose it is demonstrating how it would collapse the trachea of a small child and how painful it would be.

https://nypost.com/2026/09/10/us-news/lone-lindsay-clancy-juror-mimicked-the-horrific-stranglings-of-killer-moms-three-kids-i-was-shocked/

The other female juror said the prosecution had no "smoking gun." And that they couldnt determine 100% that she did do it or she didnt do it. These people are absolutely delusional ******s.

Reminds me of Henry Fonda throwing down the exact same switchblade used in the crime and saying, "I bought it this morning just down the street."

Kudos on that guy. God bless him. Not all heroes wear capes.
The left cannot kill the Spirit of Charlie Kirk.
FIDO95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

One dude canceled his 200k wedding because of this trial.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/articles/texas-man-cancels-200k-wedding-222016261.html



Sounds like he got good advice.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggie93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TresPuertas said:

Hardcore Greg said:

BadMoonRisin said:



It was 8-4 at the beginning, so 8 out of the 9 women were in favor of NGRI initially; 3 were persuaded to change and 1 was the lone holdout.

I cant imagine the load of bull**** this guy had to endure for those two weeks.

I am sorry, I already have a wife, and she can get spicy everyonce in a while. I do not have the bandwidth to sit there and listen to godless liberal women with toxoplasmosis hurling insults at me because they're to stupifd and hyper-emotional to process a cut and dried triple-homicide case. Proud of this man.


I've been married to my wife coming on 16 years now. We have a great marriage. she's not political at all. I asked her about her thoughts on this whole thing and explained what was going on with women supporting her. she said it was absolutely disgusting and hopes that clancy goes to prison for life at the minimum.

I expected that answer because she's a good Christian woman but I'm not kidding where if she would have answered in a way that any of these harpies did I would probably rethink our whole relationship. I'm not kidding either. This should be an absolute deal breaker with real men.

Was at a gathering of friends last weekend and some generally conservative women were chatting and I overheard them. One was talking about how she thinks she is NG and actually thought she should be released because "she's suffered enough". I was just blown away and told her I couldn't disagree more, I think anyone that murders children in that fashion should be publicly executed because as a society we simply can't tolerate it. She pivoted to say, "Well, we should at least agree that her husband is terrible! He was having an affair and he knew it would trigger her to go crazy!" I said the husband isn't on trial and hasn't given testimony so we have no idea, it's also irrelevant. Finally I just walked away before it turned into a real scene.

Fortunately my wife agrees with me but there are definitely some women who really don't understand what the consequences of letting someone like this off would be. It's all sympathy for her and just a casual "well, of course what she did was terrible BUT...."
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Vessel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's also completely untrue that he was having an affair.

In fact, it's actually the opposite of everything these women say about him. He was doing everything he could to help her. He switched to WFH and apparently he took the two older kids to daycare/school everyday.
MsDoubleD81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Fifth juror came out with an interview. Male, 25 years old.

Said the holdout used exercise bands on a water bottle that left the room silent. "Why would you do that?"

Well, I suppose it is demonstrating how it would collapse the trachea of a small child and how painful it would be.

https://nypost.com/2026/09/10/us-news/lone-lindsay-clancy-juror-mimicked-the-horrific-stranglings-of-killer-moms-three-kids-i-was-shocked/

The other female juror said the prosecution had no "smoking gun." And that they couldnt determine 100% that she did do it or she didnt do it. These people are absolutely delusional ******s.


Smoking gun are the bands tied around their necks.
samurai_science
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reddington is now asking the judge to declare her not guilty by reason of insanity, saying the evidence doesn't prove her guilt. He claims it is not based on only one juror refusing to vote not guilty.
Vessel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rapier108 said:

Reddington is now asking the judge to declare her not guilty by reason of insanity, saying the evidence doesn't prove her guilt. He claims it is not based on only one juror refusing to vote not guilty.

I actually kind of agree with him based on how that state law is. Prosecution definitely didn't prove she wasn't insane.

Insanity can't be proven or disproven by anyone. Pleading NGRI should be an automatic NGRI verdict based on the ridiculous standard.

We obviously need major reform to all laws relating to this in all states.
tylercsbn9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Fifth juror came out with an interview. Male, 25 years old.

Said the holdout used exercise bands on a water bottle that left the room silent. "Why would you do that?"

Well, I suppose it is demonstrating how it would collapse the trachea of a small child and how painful it would be.

https://nypost.com/2026/09/10/us-news/lone-lindsay-clancy-juror-mimicked-the-horrific-stranglings-of-killer-moms-three-kids-i-was-shocked/

The other female juror said the prosecution had no "smoking gun." And that they couldnt determine 100% that she did do it or she didnt do it. These people are absolutely delusional ******s.


I noticed he also said the guy was on his phone. None of them Should have had any business having phones. I'd bet large sums of money the three menopause Klu Klux Kapncies were all over the web looking at her support groups.

Next trial they need to be completely sequestered.
SgtBarbarossa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

"The argument by Mr. Reddington is not based on the holdout juror it is that the evidence was insufficient to support a finding that the defendant, Ms. Clancy, was criminally responsible," says retired Massachusetts Judge Jack Lu, who breaks down the filing below.

"A hung jury is not a verdict; jeopardy does not terminate on a hung jury, and a mistrial ordinarily permits retrial," Reddington conceded in the filing. However, he argued that 11 of the 12 jurors "applied the reasonable doubt standard" and concluded that the prosecutors hadn't proven Clancy was criminally responsible. The holdout, the filing suggests and other jurors have alleged, allegedly ignored his own doubts and insisted on a guilty verdict.

"This translates to the defendant moving for a court-ordered not guilty claiming that the defendant is entitled to a not guilty as a matter of law," he told Fox News Digital. "In this case it is based on the claim that the prosecution witnesses were insufficient to prove that the defendant was criminally responsible."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lone-holdout-lindsay-clancy-trial-demonstrated-killings-deliberations-fellow-juror-says

How can a trial be fair if they discredit certain jurors' decisions? Is that a common filing everywhere?
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

The other female juror said the prosecution had no "smoking gun." And that they couldnt determine 100% that she did do it or she didnt do it. These people are absolutely delusional ******s.


She f'ing admitted that she did it. That's the smoking gun!!!

WTF!!

MsDoubleD81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think if she gets retried she will do a bench trial.
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MsDoubleD81 said:

I think if she gets retried she will do a bench trial.

That would be foolish, in my view. If she is retried it should be before this same judge as is customary in most jurisdictions. Karen Read's retrial was in front of the same horrid judge as the first trial.
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is that really one of the male jurors
Spotted Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Is that really one of the male jurors

They use the term "male" lightly.
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Infection_Ag11 said:

That speaks more to his poor selection criteria than anything else. The type of woman capable of saying that showed signs long before that.

Another issue is that hardly anyone dates for marriage anymore. I never once got past the second date with a girl without the topic of kids/jobs/future coming up. I always knew early on whether this was gonna have a chance or not. My wife and I knew exactly how many kids each other wanted, what we wanted to do with our lives, what our values were, etc. within a few weeks of dating. Now people routinely get married before any of those talks come up in earnest.

Possibly. Or her views at the time of dating and proposal were not there yet and this one case struck a nerve with her and she went full ret*rd. Not saying the dude missed the signs, signs could have been there and they were not enough to break up over. Till this murder case came around and the dude just couldn't look pass the view point his soon to be wife was making.

I remember my ex wife getting bent out of shape because I called it that Casey Anthony was going to walk. She called me all kinds of names, it truly was kind of the end the marriage at that point. She just couldn't understand why I thought Casey should go free. Even spending hours talking to her about the charges and how the D.A. failed to prove their case. It all fell on deaf ears.

Not saying Casey is 100% innocent. Like I told my current wife when we were dating. It's not what you know, it's what you can prove. If a defense lawyer can get one member to have their mind changed, boom, hung jury. D.A. has the hard job, proving the case without reasonable doubt. Defense job, poke enough holes to make room for doubt.

I am curious how many fathers are installing nanny cams, hiring PI's, or getting a divorce lawyer to see what legal action they have.
New slogan for Aggie football.

"abandon all hope, ye who enter here"
redcrayon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MsDoubleD81 said:

I think if she gets retried she will do a bench trial.


Not an option for first degree murder in MA.
TrumpsBarber
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hardcore Greg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Psycho Bunny said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

That speaks more to his poor selection criteria than anything else. The type of woman capable of saying that showed signs long before that.

Another issue is that hardly anyone dates for marriage anymore. I never once got past the second date with a girl without the topic of kids/jobs/future coming up. I always knew early on whether this was gonna have a chance or not. My wife and I knew exactly how many kids each other wanted, what we wanted to do with our lives, what our values were, etc. within a few weeks of dating. Now people routinely get married before any of those talks come up in earnest.

Possibly. Or her views at the time of dating and proposal were not there yet and this one case struck a nerve with her and she went full ret*rd. Not saying the dude missed the signs, signs could have been there and they were not enough to break up over. Till this murder case came around and the dude just couldn't look pass the view point his soon to be wife was making.

I remember my ex wife getting bent out of shape because I called it that Casey Anthony was going to walk. She called me all kinds of names, it truly was kind of the end the marriage at that point. She just couldn't understand why I thought Casey should go free. Even spending hours talking to her about the charges and how the D.A. failed to prove their case. It all fell on deaf ears.

Not saying Casey is 100% innocent. Like I told my current wife when we were dating. It's not what you know, it's what you can prove. If a defense lawyer can get one member to have their mind changed, boom, hung jury. D.A. has the hard job, proving the case without reasonable doubt. Defense job, poke enough holes to make room for doubt.

I am curious how many fathers are installing nanny cams, hiring PI's, or getting a divorce lawyer to see what legal action they have.

Wait. Wasn't the evidence overwhelming that Casey Anthony did it? Didn't she lie her ass off about the abduction of her daughter?

I will say...she did not age poorly.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.