Muh Polls

364,923 Views | 3356 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by will25u
2023NCAggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
will25u said:

Trump needs to maximize that man vote more. Get it to 65
2023NCAggies
Joes said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

The media is proud of their work.

It's ultimately on the people who are so stupid and apathetic to be controlled by the media. If people had any critical thinking skills the media would be helpless.
Lol she'll drop like a rock soon, wait till she opens that trap

Wonder why she has not made any appearances? The next time we see her will be a planned large rally to introduce the VP I bet

In Whatever state its from
Captn_Ag05
AG
2023NCAggies
Captn_Ag05 said:

No bump

Some polls are getting better reaction from her appearance. What is Interesting is her approval rating is good with this poll and she is losing ground

Waiting for polling results from mid to late August. Wonder what Trump's strategy is on the debate.. I think he should be out there challenging her to one in mid August on Fox.

Stop the convention momentum and knock her out early. Any debate scares me with Trump though, he sucks ass in most of them, and Kamala is a dirty debater. She will try to get Trump rattled and in a rage, sad thing is I see it probably working. Trump has to continue to keep his cool in this debate, even more so than the Biden debate, because this is a woman. If he keeps cool, keeps it to policy, at worst it will be a tie.

OMG she is annoying AF though, I just watched some of the 2020 debate with Pence, she is going to rub a lot of people the wrong way. Her facial expressions alone are annoying, added to her ghetto combative style of debating, her approval rating may take a LARGE dive. She will be taking shots and trying to get a good soundbite or memorable moment

Trump needs to actually practice for that debate but he won't. If I was on his team I would be telling Fox to cut the mics or have that as the rules

Captn_Ag05
AG
These polls are ugly. Hopefully a bad pollster.

2023NCAggies
Captn_Ag05 said:

These polls are ugly. Hopefully a bad pollster.

Lmao there is no way that is accurate

15 point swing from Michigan to Pennsylvania lol idiots

That poll is known to be bad
ttha_aggie_09
AG
MI +12 for Harris is just completely unbelievable
Barnyard96
AG
Morning consult has Harris +1 in popular vote and she's winning battlegrounds by these margins?
Captn_Ag05
AG
A 13 point difference between Michigan and Wisconsin - two states that vote pretty closely, is just wild. They do have trump up in PA however.
aggiehawg
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

MI +12 for Harris is just completely unbelievable
Yeah, that's not credible. She has no contacts in MI. She has no contacts with PA either which is why she keeps going back to try to gin up the Biden voters to switch to her. That should be a safe blue wall state, yet she has to pay extraordinary lengths to shore it up.

But MI? She may have the Squad area of support but the rest of the state? Doubtful.
FTAG 2000
AG
Can't buy that Michigan number at all.
Drahknor03
AG
Outlier.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Drahknor03
AG
Woof. That's a Dem poll.
Captn_Ag05
AG

These polls are dumb right now.
Rockdoc
AG
They buy those polls for a reason.
JDUB08AG
AG
RCP average still has trump +2. Assuming they have a criteria to only use the most credible polls?
DonHenley
AG
Any idiot can put out a poll. Need to know which are reputable
agsalaska
AG
JDUB08AG said:

RCP average still has trump +2. Assuming they have a criteria to only use the most credible polls?

I think that's right. Them and Silver and Cook are pretty picky.
Captn_Ag05
AG

Polls today have told us Harris is up 11 in Michigan and up 5 in Oregon.
2023NCAggies
Captn_Ag05 said:

These polls are dumb right now.

Emerson poll is good. That's about what I expect from New Hampshire

2023NCAggies
Captn_Ag05 said:

Polls today have told us Harris is up 11 in Michigan and up 5 in Oregon.

Lmao they're desperate to prop this turd floater
McInnis 03
AG
Disregard all you want but the data is either right and alarming or it's manufactured and designed to keep flustered voters at home on the couch.

A very public gaffe would be great about now.

JDUB08AG
AG
PA is red but AZ and GA are blue? No
McInnis 03
AG
JDUB08AG said:

I'm honestly not sure how GA could be anything but Blue? They're the focal point of..........creative voter involvement?
Drahknor03
AG
Because Kemp wrecked shop. He's not exactly a RINO. Trump needs to buddy up with him and bury the hatchet if he wants to win GA. Kemp fixed a lot of election shenanigans. No one is really talking about election theft in GA in 2022.
Irish 2.0
McInnis 03 said:

JDUB08AG said:

I'm honestly not sure how GA could be anything but Blue? They're the focal point of..........creative voter involvement?
Because Kemp eliminated the avenues they used to steal it last time
McInnis 03
AG
I don't stay as up to speed on all the specifics of localities, good to know the Gov rolled his sleeves up and did work.
LMCane
again this is just stupidity on display.

yes, IF a 9 point difference occurred in EVERY STATE the Trump would win by 130 EV

but that's not the way polls or our elections work. Duh!

if Trump is simply gaining support in red states and in California but still loses Michigan and Wisconsin- he LOSES the election.
Barnyard96
AG
If Trump wins PA, he loses the election?
oh no
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Disregard all you want but the data is either right and alarming or it's manufactured and designed to keep flustered voters at home on the couch.

A very public gaffe would be great about now.

all this time I thought maybe, just maybe, if any swing states did anything at all about election integrity and the conversion of absentee voting into untraceable and unvouchable mass-mailed, mickey mouse, banana republic **** shows, it was GA and AZ. and all this time I thought PA was long gone, as in forever gone and captured by communists... ...but this poll map would seem to indicate the opposite.
Barnyard96
AG
The bump in the polls are "thank God Joe is not running". And even these polls are skewed.

For me the question is simple, can the media re-shape Kamala in a light that sways independents in swing states? She cant do it on her own.

Anti-Trump votes are way down from 2020.
Drahknor03
AG
Keep in mind, this map swung wildly on yesterday's weird Morning Consult/Bloomberg poll. We haven't seen ANYTHING like that poll in this cycle. And other polls came out after that one that looked much more normal.

Nate Silver released his first TvK model yesterday and had Trump a 60/40 favorite to win. In a very tight race, a single outlier poll can make things look really weird for a few days.

That said, this race isn't going to be a cakewalk anymore. Folks are going to have to work.
Captn_Ag05
AG
rgag12
AG
How to win friends and influence people (and become popular):

Run in a political race against Trump

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.