Muh Polls

60,482 Views | 763 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by GenericAggie
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The number I am going to watch over the next few weeks is the minority voters move towards Trump, specifically the black vote.

Blacks have forever argued, right or wrong, that the system unfairly targets them. They are going to be much more sympathetic to Trump than they are the other old white guy making jokes about the lawfare.

My guess is this is all going to help Trump quite a bit actually and that increase in support will come from minorities.
nortex97
AG
My personal preference would be John James, but I know most would strongly disagree. The black male demographic is much more important writ large than the state of Virginia itself, and I'm not real sure many Virginians would vote on the basis of Youngkin as the VP.

I have no clue who Trump will pick, and expect to be disappointed in his judgment. My second pick would be a 'unity ticket' with someone like Joe Manchin, Gabbard, Cuellar, or even RFK Jr. just because it would implode so many heads.
agsalaska
AG
As much as I hate identity politics, a black male might seal this deal.

A black VP pick going around the country talking to other blacks about the unfair treatment and bias systems and doing it in favor of Republicans?! That would be very hard for Biden to deal with.
nortex97
AG
Although, admittedly that assumes he and trump aren't both thrown into Rikers.
Irish 2.0
Tim Scott should be the VP pick. He will carry out Trump's agenda and is very well respected in the DC circles.
oh no
AG
The thing with Tim Scott, and I don't know the calculus from the consultants on stuff like this, is you cannot put too much added risk on sacrificing any senate seats. South Carolina should be able to replace a republican senate seat with another republican. They just need to be careful, because taking over the presidency and both chambers of congress are all vitally important for any lasting, real undoing of the America-last policies and corrupt bureaucracies.
LMCane
nortex97 said:

My personal preference would be John James, but I know most would strongly disagree. The black male demographic is much more important writ large than the state of Virginia itself, and I'm not real sure many Virginians would vote on the basis of Youngkin as the VP.

I have no clue who Trump will pick, and expect to be disappointed in his judgment. My second pick would be a 'unity ticket' with someone like Joe Manchin, Gabbard, Cuellar, or even RFK Jr. just because it would implode so many heads.

That's a good point.

the only issue is that James would clearly be a DEI pick,

a 1 term House of Representative who had lost every other race in Michigan?

at least Byron Donalds has been a member of leadership in the House.
LMCane
Irish 2.0 said:

Tim Scott should be the VP pick. He will carry out Trump's agenda and is very well respected in the DC circles.
I just don't think Scott will bring in black voters- he is not viewed as "authentic" like John James is or Byron Donalds is

maybe because Scott has a "imaginary" girlfriend in Canada.
oh no
AG
LMCane said:

nortex97 said:

That's a good point.

the only issue is that James would clearly be a DEI pick,

a 1 term House of Representative who had lost every other race in Michigan?

at least Byron Donalds has been a member of leadership in the House.
Byron is a rock star. I thought I saw somewhere that both names on the ticket can't be from the same state and someone moving and filing paperwork to reregister would have to be worked out. That true?
Irish 2.0
LMCane said:

Irish 2.0 said:

I just don't think Scott will bring in black voters- he is not viewed as "authentic" like John James is or Byron Donalds is

maybe because Scott has a "imaginary" girlfriend in Canada.
He just got engaged and it was all over social media, so not sure why you have "imaginary" in there.
https://instagr.am/p/C2Yv4brNEla
Howdyagjk
They don't care about the economy, inflation, debt as long as they can have their demonic social demands satisfied.
Barnyard96
AG
$200m raised since conviction??
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Barnyard96 said:

$200m raised since conviction??

Imagine the haul when he's jailed!!

USA USA USA !!!
BTHOB
AG
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/majority-independents-double-haters-trump-end-2024-campaign/story?id=110778206

Just another poll for use as a data point. At this time, one poll is just as good as another, I suppose.
cmk10
Ellis Wyatt
nm
nortex97
AG
Political Consult poll has Trump up now (it had Biden up previously.). Also, I am actually surprised to see Robinson ahead in this one:

He doesn't "really" have a lot of experience but he is a pit bull and would be a great option as well, imho.
ts5641
nortex97 said:

Political Consult poll has Trump up now (it had Biden up previously.). Also, I am actually surprised to see Robinson ahead in this one:

He doesn't "really" have a lot of experience but he is a pit bull and would be a great option as well, imho.
This is great news! NC is one of the fastest growing states and will be a major political player moving forward.
Irish 2.0
nortex97 said:

Hard to believe it all started with Robinson going viral after going off on his City Council.

Big fan of his!
LMCane
it's kind of a joke that he was being asked all the time about his girlfriend

and no one in the media could find her..
FireAg
AG
It is starting to feel like many Americans are waking to the true dangers of lawfare to our republic…

If they can do it to Trump, they can do it to anyone…

Very scary times…
Barnyard96
AG
oh no
AG
Robinson is great.

To the regime, just another black face of white supremacy I'm sure.
Rapier108
Trump leads on the border, the economy, foreign policy and crime/guns.

Biden leads on abortion (no surprise there), "preserving democracy," (whatever the **** that means), election integrity (ROFLMAO), healthcare, and honesty (people really are stupid).

The poll also says abortion is the #1 issue for voters and 63 of voters want no restrictions on it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-leads-biden-most-key-issues-first-fox-news-power-rankings-issues-tracker
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Waffledynamics
AG
Rapier108 said:

The poll also says abortion is the #1 issue for voters and 63 of voters want no restrictions on it.
This country has too many eligible voters.
Rockdoc
AG
Who is stopping anybody from getting an abortion?
American Hardwood
AG
L-O-L !!!! The graphic on that poll shows "Honesty" as being Pedo Joe's highest tracking quality!

Truly, there are too many people living in a delusion.
aggiehawg
AG
Barnyard96
AG
He sounds like he had a few
Drahknor03
AG
He had a stroke last year.
Barnyard96
AG
That makes sense. Bit of a slur
oh no
AG
Rapier108 said:

Biden leads on "preserving democracy", election integrity, and honesty

this country has gone full ******. Burn it down.

oh no
AG
Not a poll, but wow as an anecdotal indicator of how bad Biden is

Barnyard96
AG
oh no said:

Not a poll, but wow as an anecdotal indicator of how bad Biden is

Loved him in Shawshank.
Old McDonald
right now it's looking like GA, NV, AZ will flip to trump. razor thin margins in WI, MI, and PA. if biden carries the latter three, there's a world in which he wins 270-268. would be even closer than bush's win over gore

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.