Muh Polls

364,930 Views | 3356 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by will25u
Captn_Ag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nortex97 said:

And..Scott is unironically a very neutral and good pollster, imho (not affiliated with the polls cited today, which he sold off like 10 years ago).

None of these trendlines/issues indicate a path for Harris-Walz to consolidate support outside of the communist voter block they already have:

I also think he has a point that neither candidate has a likely path to cross over the 53% threshold nationally; keep in mind the Democrats will have something like a 40 percent margin in CA and NY, and the GOP (population) strongholds of Texas and Florida are much closer.

Yeah a lot of people don't realize that. Understandably given the name still being Rasmussen Reports. Scott now runs RMG Research. I believe their last poll was 47-42 Harris over Trump, but I may have missed a more recent one by them.
will25u

nortex97
AG
No polls yet, and not worth its own thread, but Jill Stein is looking to pull off Hamas voters from the communist ticket, by selecting a "Palestinian American" as her VP. Pretty bold, if hilarious, given that Michigan is so close.
TequilaMockingbird
MSDNC LOL

Science Denier
AG
TequilaMockingbird said:

MSDNC LOL

So, doesn't that mean the polls they are touting are just BS?
LOL OLD
Captn_Ag05
AG

Not familiar with this pollster
Aggie_2463
AG
I was in Vegas this weekend for a few days and took my own poll, so obviously it's going to be a trump landslide

Korean dealer and pit boss (Nevada)- trump due to immigration citing they were legal migrants and can't stand current border issues. Also big 2A supporters, come and take it

Nevada local - libertarian - trump over Kamala but don't agree with all trump policies. Kamala is a moron

Georgia (Atlanta) - trump

Texans - trump

Arizona - trump

Everyone across multiple states stated inflation was ridiculous
JDUB08AG
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

Not familiar with this pollster

Probably because it sucks. Those are drastically beyond anything that has come out in the last month.
Counterpoint
AG
Is there good value in either of these electoral college choices? (Not good for the country, but good betting-wise)

nortex97
AG
Quote:

Brett Loyd, President & CEO of The Bullfinch Group

Dan Schnur, Professor, UC-Berkeley and USC
Let's just say…they're not real unbiased. Trump fired Lloyd in 2019, and the latter thinks the Texas senate race is a toss-up.
Drahknor03
AG
The polls aren't fake. The polls are weird. Trump is polling more popular than he EVER has. All these polls are showing this. Kamala is polling higher than Obama at points during his first run. You have a great catharsis going on among the Dems. The enthusiasm screwing up the models is going to come back to earth.
will25u
This poll MIGHT be legit!

Barnyard96
AG
Odd these questions lean moderate right

Barnyard96
AG
Added Aug 12th to the list
nortex97
AG
If DJT can get back to holding 49-50 after their propaganda circus convention nationally among LV, this thing is over, no matter what Philly does the day after the election. I think he'll actually get a smallish 1-2 point bump from his X talk tonight with Elon, too.
jt2hunt
AG
texagbeliever
The poll moves made no sense.

Harris was polling at or below Biden before he got shoved out of the way. In what world would someone think oh well Harris now being the real nominee will be a huge boost for the democrats.

Yet simple people lap up the obvious lies. Often many of the same people who were posting how Harris can't be the nominee because of how bad her polling was. How quick some people move their opinion as the wind changes.
Rockdoc
AG
It's hilarious. A few months ago the dems were scheming how to get rid of Harris because she was dragging Biden down. And now…..you can't make this stuff up.
SoyTanLento
You're right; it's a Trump lock. I totally forgot that NC has a Republican Governor and Robinson is outpolling Stein to replace said Governor.
SoyTanLento
Post Rasmussen's midterm polls in the battleground states.
TyHolden
AG
ImSoDumb said:

You're right; it's a Trump lock. I totally forgot that NC has a Republican Governor and Robinson is outpolling Stein to replace said Governor.
What are you replying to? Not sure I've posted any words in this thread.
SoyTanLento
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3453065/replies/68262722
Barnyard96
AG

ETA I meant this as a fresh post and not a reply sorry
Jack Boyette
Hungry Ojos said:

One thing's for sure.

Rasmussen is either going to come out of this election as the gold standard for polling…

Or with a TON of egg on its face.

will25u
nortex97
AG
Dude, ABC news? LOL, no.

NOT credible.

This stuff ain't gonna poll well:

Barnyard96
AG
nortex97
AG
Good redstate piece on Harry Enten (CNN…fake news…) pouring some cold water on Dem hype polls.
TRADUCTOR
nortex97 said:

Dem hype polls.

Perfect, and correct because we are the experts on hype.
When The Going Gets Weird, the Weird Turn Pro -HST
outofstateaggie
AG

No idea who this guy is.
Captn_Ag05
AG
A few polls out today

dreyOO
Trump by 3 in Florida? Laughable. So many activist pollsters
Captn_Ag05
AG
dreyOO said:

Trump by 3 in Florida? Laughable. So many activist pollsters
FAU is a below average pollster. Their final poll in 2020 in Florida had Biden up by 2 and Trump won the state by 3.
Rockdoc
AG
Not gonna be too interested in polls until about a week after she opens her mouth and answers real questions without a teleprompter.
Hungry Ojos
So he's down in every swing state?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.