Muh Polls

364,881 Views | 3355 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by will25u
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just saw on a Hugh Hewitt YouTube segment that polling request rejection rate was about 90% for all polls. People don't want to talk about their choices.
mslags97
AG
GoAgs11 said:

am I supposed to believe Florida is a 2% race right now??? LMAO

Preposterous. Trump will win Fla by double digits….
Reality Denier
Now the Activote poll that was cited as good for Trump last week swings to Harris.
nortex97
AG
Kamala trails either Stein or Trump in 4 swing states…among muslim voters.

Quote:

A survey shows that Muslim voters in four of six critical swing states are rejecting Vice President Kamala Harris, who faces the "Abandon Harris" campaign over her and President Joe Biden's handling of the Israel-Hamas war.

Polling from the far-left Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), publishedMonday, shows that the Green Party's Jill Stein is leading Harris among Muslim voters in Michigan, Arizona, and Wisconsin, and Muslim voters in Nevada prefer former President Donald Trump over any candidate in the field.
Quote:

Turning to the data in CAIR's poll, in the ever-critical swing state of Michigan, 40 percent of Muslim voters back Stein, as she more than triples Harris's support. Trump comes in second at 18 percent, followed by Harris at 12 percent. Two percent break for independent candidate Cornel West, while just over two in ten are undecided, and eight percent will not vote.

Michigan was the origin of the national uncommitted movement that saw more than half a million Democrat primary voters across the U.S., including Muslims, Arab-Americans, young voters, and far-left progressives, reject the Biden-Harris administration's handling the Israel-Hamas war with "uncommitted" votes. The core of the movement's demands are a ceasefire in the war and a stoppage of weapons to Israel.
nortex97
AG
NPR (!) Marist has Harris up 1 RV 3 LV:

Some interesting figures at the link.
nortex97
AG
The JH Kersting forecast is actually a flip, and switching to his polls plus model favors Trump a bit more. I think he took out Activote from their tool last month.

Waffledynamics
AG
Rockdoc said:

Just saw on a Hugh Hewitt YouTube segment that polling request rejection rate was about 90% for all polls. People don't want to talk about their choices.

How can these be at all accurate then?
Rockdoc
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Rockdoc said:

I'd say they're not
Science Denier
AG
Waffledynamics said:

Rockdoc said:

Well, I would say that would make it seem that they are not accurate.

But, Biden got over 80 million votes, so even the actual voting is probably not that accurate.
Captn_Ag05
AG

Crosstabs. That white number is def off
Quo Vadis?
Captn_Ag05 said:

Crosstabs. That white number is def off

If Trump wins independents it is O-V-E-R over. Done
Captn_Ag05
AG

aggiehawg
AG
Seems counter-intuitive but I would be curious to see polling from NY and NJ. Not suggesting a Trump win by any means but the point margin compared to 2016 and 2020 would be an interesting data point.
Hungry Ojos
Harris is now up 8?

Are you kidding me?

I thought all the poll momentum had swung back to Trump?

ETA: never mind, I see that's just in VA.
aezmvp
I'd like to see the actual number of black male respondents please.
outofstateaggie
AG
This so ridiculous.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Harris is now up 8?

Are you kidding me?

Yes, just Virginia. And Biden won Virginia by 10.2, so even this would be a shift towards Trump.
GenericAggie
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Harris is now up 8?

Are you kidding me?

No one believes H is up by 8 in VA. Do they?
MagnumLoad
Never heard of these polls before.
AggieMD95
AG
Scott only up by 3 in Florida
I call bs
oh no
AG
GenericAggie said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Harris is now up 8?

Are you kidding me?

No one believes H is up by 8 in VA. Do they?
Youngkin and Hung Cao claim that VA is in play. Youngkin's EO that includes voter roll cleanup should help a lot. I don't believe Commiela +8 at all.
aggiehawg
AG
Not officially election season until we have a cookie poll.

Bob Lee
AG
Ha! That's awesome
Who?mikejones!

This is what that looks like in map form. All comes down to PA
oh no
AG
yeah; these polls have AZ and GA flipping back to Trump, but NC flipping to communist, which I don't get.

The only way to avoid depending on PA, who already announced they'll be counting mail in ballots post election day again, is to not let NC flip, and flip either NH or WI. Trump people and governor Sununu say NH is in play, but I don't know. WI, on the other hand, went to Trump over Hillary by less than 1% in 2016 and Biden over Trump by less than 1% in 2020. If they have cleaned up rolls and processes for absentee/mail-in or at least if volume of mail-in requests has dropped a lot, I think Trump is being under-polled in WI: don't believe Commie-la is +2.
Who?mikejones!
One thing that makes me nervous about both Arizona and even Florida, is that there are abortion measures on the ballot. As we've seen, that's one issue that will drive otherwise benign voters to the polls.
LMCane
nortex97 said:

That's an exceptionally narrow and relatively unsupported measure of 'optimism' for your camp, unsupported by Trump's net gains with every group from white males, to blacks to hispanics.

Meanwhile, another all time high;

it would be nice if that was an actual poll and it would be great if Nate Silver is correct

but the truth and reality is he is mixing in a lot of intangibles to his overall output including economic data

the same economic data which woefully predicted what happened in the 2022 elections.

if this is the same 2020 election polling Trump wins

if this is the same 2022 election polling Trump loses
agsalaska
AG
LMCane said:

nortex97 said:

That's an exceptionally narrow and relatively unsupported measure of 'optimism' for your camp, unsupported by Trump's net gains with every group from white males, to blacks to hispanics.

Meanwhile, another all time high;

it would be nice if that was an actual poll and it would be great if Nate Silver is correct

but the truth and reality is he is mixing in a lot of intangibles to his overall output including economic data

the same economic data which woefully predicted what happened in the 2022 elections.

if this is the same 2020 election polling Trump wins

if this is the same 2022 election polling Trump loses
I make it no secret that I have a lot of admiration for Silver and have followed him pretty much since he started. For me the number is 70-30. He was 70-30 in 2016. If he gets passed 70-30 I will start feeling more confident.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

LMCane
notice they never post the Senate polls for Montana where GOP is leading
Captn_Ag05
AG
McInnis 03
AG
Heck of a shift in poly last few hours
Quo Vadis?
DonHenley
AG
Not looking forward to the polls after this debate
Rockdoc
AG
DonHenley said:

Not looking forward to the polls after this debate

Why would they change?
samurai_science
It wont change much and we have 2 months for her to hide while he hammers her every day.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.