Muh Polls

49,802 Views | 637 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by ts5641
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You've typed it over and over again and quite frankly most of us are tired of reading it.

This is a thread about the polls.

Geez
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Barnyard96
AG
oh no said:

Quote:

losing their asses over the polls, Biden Campaign thinks they still have it in the bag, which tells me they know something we do not fully see.
how do people not see it? we've already seen this story play out before.

as Joe Biden and Joe Stalin both said, "it's who COUNTS the votes".

Trump beat Hillary.
oh no
AG
Barnyard96 said:

oh no said:

Quote:

losing their asses over the polls, Biden Campaign thinks they still have it in the bag, which tells me they know something we do not fully see.
how do people not see it? we've already seen this story play out before.

as Joe Biden and Joe Stalin both said, "it's who COUNTS the votes".

Trump beat Hillary.
no ***** had absentee voting been turned into uncontrolled and unauditable mass mail-in voting then?
Barnyard96
AG
Who knows. I just thought we were using past examples to predict a future result.
nortex97
AG
Virginia in play?

Quote:

It's a small poll, of 500 registered voters. But it's within the margin of error, and it has D+4, so the Biden team has to worry when Biden's official numbers in Virginia in 2020 had him up by 10. That's likely why we're seeing a new office opening; they're looking at these numbers, and they know they're going to have to put in time there.

Add that to the question of Biden now having to think about Minnesota too, and you have to think his campaign is in trouble. No Republican has won in Minnesota since 1972, yet now it's a question. Trump seems to be making states that weren't considered "battleground states" now in play again.
Looks like the Biden ship is leaking in every direction, and he's not sure which way to turn at this point.
I'll take it, even if it just means they have to spend resources/money to keep it commie. I am still disappointed Virginia voters aren't really giving Hung Cao a good shot to replace that worthless senator.
SA68AG
AG
Youngkin might be the only potential GOP VP candidate that could deliver an important state.
nortex97
AG
Not to derail the thread but I strongly doubt we will ever see a ticket with two straight white guys again. I don't think he is even under consideration.
Barnyard96
AG
I had to read that twice. You're probably right.
12thMan86
AG
The voting machines have not been fixed/corrected. I won't be surprised at all if poopy pants wins again. And then I'm moving to Belize. This place is corrupt as F!
aggiehawg
AG
Waffledynamics
AG
nm wrong thread.
Prosperdick
AG
aggiehawg said:

I've made this exact point numerous times on other threads and this just reinforces it...the Black community sees a man (Trump) getting railroaded by the same system that they feel has railroaded them for decades.

I think a conviction in the sham hush money will only bolster Trump's support with them.

Also, if Trump does receive 1/3 of that voting block I don't think there will be enough cheating to overcome it.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Also, if Trump does receive 1/3 of that voting block I don't think there will be enough cheating to overcome it.
Tend to agree but one caveat on that is the specific locations in those states where blue cities outnumber the rest of the state, those urban centers like Detroit, Milwaukee, Philly and the like.
Enviroag02
AG
What if the cheating is enough to counter this? Could anyone realistically claim it was a fair election like even some here have for what was pretty clear cheating in 2020? How many votes would Biden have to get for 90% of voters to believe fraud had occurred?
Prosperdick
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Tend to agree but one caveat on that is the specific locations in those states where blue cities outnumber the rest of the state, those urban centers like Detroit, Milwaukee, Philly and the like.
Yes but even with the mass mailing cheating Biden barely won in many of those swing states and I've got to think the anti-system sentiment in those urban centers are VERY high. Sure, they impeached Trump twice but I don't think that ever resonated with them but I bet these ridiculous indictments certainly do.
aggiehawg
AG
Enviroag02 said:

What if the cheating is enough to counter this? Could anyone realistically claim it was a fair election like even some here have for what was pretty clear cheating in 2020? How many votes would Biden have to get for 90% of voters to believe fraud had occurred?
For me, that number would be anything much above 62-65 million nationwide.He is so unpopular, there is zero enthusiasm even coming from his campaign. Carville is going ape s*** crazy because Biden is in such a horrible electoral position. Part of that is Kamala. No one wants to see her as POTUS either but making a move to get both Biden and Kamala off of the ticket would be catastrophic for the Dems.
Barnyard96
AG
People like Trump.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

And perhaps nowhere are those problems more striking than in Philadelphia, the largest city in Mr. Biden's birth state and a place he visits seemingly constantly pulled back by his roots, its proximity to his current homes and an awareness that Pennsylvania delivered him the presidency four years ago and could decide his re-election bid this fall.
In interviews with nearly two dozen voters in predominantly Black neighborhoods in Philadelphia this week, as well as with elected officials and strategists, signs of softness in Mr. Biden's standing were palpable.

Just eight voters said they were committed to voting for Mr. Biden, while many others were debating staying home, or, in a few cases, supporting former President Donald J. Trump. They cited concerns about immigration, the cost of living and their sense that Mr. Biden was more focused on crises abroad than on fixing problems in their neighborhoods. And despite Mr. Biden's robust policy accomplishments, some were unfamiliar with his record.

"I don't care about what goes on overseas," said Latasha Humphrey, 36, an infrequent voter who is considering supporting Mr. Trump, if she votes at all. "I care about where I live."

Democrats have long banked on strong showings in Philadelphia and more recently, its suburbs to offset weakness in more conservative parts of this closely divided state. Their concern is not that the city's Black voters will gravitate en masse toward Mr. Trump, but that too many of them, apathetic about their choices, might simply stay home.
LINK
aggiehawg
AG

AggieVictor10
AG
Why even pay attention to polls when rally crowd sizes are a more valid indicator?
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
aggiehawg
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

Why even pay attention to polls when rally crowd sizes are a more valid indicator?
What? Trump isn't in the Bronx right now. He's in Dallas speaking to the NRA.

AggieVictor10
AG
aggiehawg said:

AggieVictor10 said:

What? Trump isn't in the Bronx right now. He's in Dallas speaking to the NRA.

Thank you for the update. I was speaking in general.
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
aggiehawg
AG
When people hold rallies for him in THE BRONX and he's not even there. Black voters holding that rally, to boot.

He has announced he will hold a rally in the Bronx soon but this one wasn't it.

Do I think Trump will win NY state in 2024? Not really. Will the Dems need to expend funds to shore up their down ballot races in NY? Yes.

If Biden tries to make a campaign appearance anywhere within the states of NY or NJ, that's a sign they sense massive trouble. Even if he dispatches Bill and Hillary out as surrogates in those states, that's an even bigger sign. IMO of course.
oh no
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

probably because record shattering, far more popular than Obama ever was, so hugely believable that you're not supposed to question it, looks like this at rallies now:

nortex97
AG

Echelon: Trump +3, cost of living and immigration top issues.
ImSoDumb
They're playing you. Lake down 13, but Trump up 5 isn't believable.

bobbranco
AG
ImSoDumb said:

Not sure if serious.
aggiehawg
AG
bobbranco said:

ImSoDumb said:

Not sure if serious.
It is believable to me. The entire McCain Machine is against Lake and donating and fundraising for her Dem opponent.

LINK
bobbranco
AG
aggiehawg said:

bobbranco said:

ImSoDumb said:

Not sure if serious.
It is believable to me. The entire McCain Machine is against Lake and donating and fundraising for her Dem opponent.

LINK
I agree with your assessment.
The poster making the comment, based on his posting history, probably believes Trump and Lake are trailing.
nortex97
AG
The McCain widow is a swamp enthusiast just as much as her dead treasonous husband was.

13 percent of Arizonans, LOL…

Those 13 percent are abject morons, imho.
nortex97
AG

New Hampshire once was a key battleground state, maybe it will be again, thanks to Bidenflation.

Ed Kilgore, a Democrat party hack, notes Xiden might need a rust belt sweep:
Quote:

Two of the three Sun Belt states that are shaky for Biden may have been 2020 unicorns. Arizona went Republican in 16 of the last 18 presidential elections. Trump has led in 18 straight head-to-head polls in this cycle and in every single five-way poll that includes Kennedy, West, and Stein. Trump currently leads by 5.2 percent in the RCP averages in a two-way race, and by 5.6 percent in a five-way race. This is the epitome of a steady polling lead.
2023NCAggies
nortex97 said:

New Hampshire once was a key battleground state, maybe it will be again, thanks to Bidenflation.

Ed Kilgore, a Democrat party hack, notes Xiden might need a rust belt sweep:
Quote:

Two of the three Sun Belt states that are shaky for Biden may have been 2020 unicorns. Arizona went Republican in 16 of the last 18 presidential elections. Trump has led in 18 straight head-to-head polls in this cycle and in every single five-way poll that includes Kennedy, West, and Stein. Trump currently leads by 5.2 percent in the RCP averages in a two-way race, and by 5.6 percent in a five-way race. This is the epitome of a steady polling lead.

Was coming here to post this poll.

Trump has never done well in New Hampshire for whatever reason. This poll has RFK at 15%, so he is really hurting Biden here big time

RFK is basically handing Trump Nevada and Arizona, would like to see more polling from Virginia, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Maine, New Mexico with RFK and the other third parties added.

I have a big feeling Biden is not doing very well in those states just Trump and Biden scenario, add RFK and third parties? interesting

Would also like to see minority only polling, idk why they never have tried this.

Ciboag96
We're going to need a bigger truck of mail-in-ballots

techno-ag
AG
Many moons ago there was a movement to make NH solidly conservative by having as many like-minded people as possible move there.

Yeah that didn't work out.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
nortex97
AG
Trump does exceptionally poorly among the most snobby "Rockefeller Republicans" of the northeast, imho, in the 'somewhat/kinda republican vote' demographic.

New Hampshire is a little unusual but no surprise he is regularly put on blast by folks like Sununu etc. that are otherwise decent for Republicans up there (essentially white EV-driving NPR listeners who still can't decide if they hate all Republicans or not). If he really winds up being competitive in New Hampshire, the election is a blow out win, imho.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.