***** Red Dead Redemption 2 Official Thread*****

95,952 Views | 897 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DallasTeleAg
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Demit... The most feared outlaw in the land!

XBL:. The Aggie

So is the beta for a limited time only? Will this eventually turn into the main online game? Just wondering if all this is temporary and I will eventually lose it all and have to redo it.
Sq1dvm
AG
Xbox GT is Friendly Freddy for TexAgs posse or anyone else who wants to join up
MW03
AG
Dammit. Trying to get a perfect bull skin. Find a bull, ax him. Rancher sees. Shoot rancher. Skin bull. Can't hop fence with bull skin. Witness reports dead rancher. Law shows. I'm getting nailed while trying to figure out how to get out of the damn pen. About 15 dead lawmen later, I'm cheesing it on my horse with no bull skin. $350 bounty. No pelt. Worst ever.
Post removed:
by user
StrykerAg
AG
MW03 said:

Dammit. Trying to get a perfect bull skin. Find a bull, ax him. Rancher sees. Shoot rancher. Skin bull. Can't hop fence with bull skin. Witness reports dead rancher. Law shows. I'm getting nailed while trying to figure out how to get out of the damn pen. About 15 dead lawmen later, I'm cheesing it on my horse with no bull skin. $350 bounty. No pelt. Worst ever.

Is it possible to hop into pen with horse first, put pelt on horse, hop out?
Geralt of Rivia
S
You should get some better ones. Be sure to help out the people that you randomly meet that need help, also.

I hope it's not considered a spoiler, but, just in case, some random people that I've saved have earned me free guns I didn't previously have by letting me put something on their tab at the gunsmith
ac04
friend invites sent to The Aggie and Friendly Freddy (will be coming from my buddy SpaciousMidget)
AgsWin2011
AG
So last night I had an accident that turned nightmare in St. Denis. Long story short, my horse went down and when I was trying to revive him, I was killed by the effing law. Now my horse is gone, not in my stable and I dont have any more of my weapons except for my 6 shooter. When I go to the gunsmith and browse the catalogs, it says I already own those guns. How do I get them back? They aren't on my new horse as usual....
Post removed:
by user
LitreBoy
AG
TAMUdrew on PS4

I've only been thru the initial steps of getting online and got destroyed a few times when I was trying to mind my business.

I'll be on this week in the evenings. Add me so we can have strength in numbers.
tlepoC
AG
Online is pretty buggy for me. I get kicked with server error pretty quickly and seemingly can't join invites.
AgsWin2011
AG
CastleRock said:

Saddle (should) be in a stable..with all of your weapons.

What sucks is it wasn't. But after I went to the gunsmith and upgraded (cleaned) the weapons I owned, they all came back.

Now the question is, is the horse I had long gone as I wasn't able to revive her before I was shot?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Probably so. I lost my war horse one time when I got ambushed by those damn O'Driscolls. Had to use the Tennessee Walker until I made it over to the stables to buy a new horse
IJones23
That horse is in the big Heartland in the sky.
zip04
AG
Heismenberg said:

CastleRock said:

Saddle (should) be in a stable..with all of your weapons.

What sucks is it wasn't. But after I went to the gunsmith and upgraded (cleaned) the weapons I owned, they all came back.

Now the question is, is the horse I had long gone as I wasn't able to revive her before I was shot?
Have you gotten the white Arabian? If not, I'd spend the time doing that.
tlepoC
AG
My white Arabian died in a glitch yesterday. She ran up a rock face and launched into the air. Youll always remain in my heart, Lola.
jtstanley4621
AG
Aggierific said:

My white Arabian died in a glitch yesterday. She ran up a rock face and launched into the air. Youll always remain in my heart, Lola.
Did you meet her in a club down in North Soho?
IJones23
If you can find one, the Missouri Fox Trotter is a better horse than the Arabian. He doesn't spook like the Arabian and he's easier to calm down when he does spook.
StrykerAg
AG
My stupid horse got hit by a train. I was busy hogtying one of the dudes that owed a debt to the gang, horse was standing by the tracks and turned its head just enough to get whacked by a passing train. Oof.
AgsWin2011
AG
Well if that's true... RIP Beto...

(Named after a horses ass)
ac04
so far trying to posse up is really buggy
tlepoC
AG
So is trying to mount your horse. Get the posse and now I can't get on my damn horse
Blanco Jimenez
AG
Forget going to get the white Arabian. Go to Saint Denis and steal one.
Broba Fett
LMAO

ironmanag
AG
Has anyone else had their horse just die?

I was riding from Rhodes to Emerald Ranch and half way there my horse just keeled over. Threw me about 30 feet. I went back to revive it and I couldn't.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Bregxit
AG
ironmanag said:

Has anyone else had their horse just die?

I was riding from Rhodes to Emerald Ranch and half way there my horse just keeled over. Threw me about 30 feet. I went back to revive it and I couldn't.

Maybe got bit by a snake?
Spotted Ag
AG
Probably caught Typhoid.

A buddy mentioned the other day that RDR is similar to a modern-day Oregon Trail
ironmanag
AG
Love the constant jokes about Marston not being able to swim.

Rockstar poking fun at itself!!
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
BenFiasco14
AG
Finally made it to the epilogue
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
MW03
AG
I'm only in Chapter 3, and I think my favorite mission so far was one I did last night. Serving drinks at the bar with Hosea and then the massive brawl with the raiders after the fact. Riding shotgun on the stage. That was excellent.
jokershady
AG
Still on chapter 6.

For those that have completed the whole story and epilogue, without spoilers....can you answer this question?

Is there a way in the game to go back and complete small side mission stuff after the whole main story is done? I've been doing a bunch of side missions with being on chapter 6 cause of not knowing how close I am to the end.
Thunder18
AG
Yes, provided they aren't gang-related side missions
BenFiasco14
AG
Who the hell is this Englishman named Gavin?
Geralt of Rivia
S
nobody knows!
BenFiasco14
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

nobody knows!
My suspicion is that, if he does exist in the game, I bet he's in Gwarma, and only accessible in Chapter 5. Like, before starting either quest line there you have to go off on your own and scour the fortresses /towns to find him. Or, ya know, could just be a troll

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.