*** JAMES BOND : NO TIME TO DIE ***

170,503 Views | 1426 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Definitely Not A Cop
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It appears as if nearly every critic I follow is at this screening, as those aren't even close to all tweets I'm seeing. In other words, combined with the London premiere happening simultaneously, get ready for an absolute onslaught of reactions here in a few hours…
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
If the pattern holds, this should be a great Bond movie. Here's hoping.
Gigem314
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
wangus12
AG
Quote:

a story that seems to question how much we still need James Bond to save the day.
The answer better be we still need Bond and more of his stories
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
wangus12 said:

Quote:

a story that seems to question how much we still need James Bond to save the day.
The answer better be we still need Bond and more of his stories

The producers said literally just yesterday that the hunt for the next Bond begins next year, sooner than most people were anticipating. Bond ain't going no where. We - and the studios/Hollywood, especially - will always need him.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
YNWA_AG
AG
So basically the 3rd best Craig film and the most different
TCTTS
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Not quite the Skyfall level reviews I was hoping for, but certainly a relief. Pumped for this.
TCTTS
AG
Sea Speed
AG
Beat40 said:

TCTTS said:

Teacher_Ag said:

NTTD is going to end Craig's tenure on a weak note and also introduce a terrible replacement as the new Bond, your flight will be turbulent, and the Ags will lose to Bama by at least 2 scores.

I don't care what your views on Obama are, this gif is one of the best when used in the correct context.

Gifs are the only thing you absolutely have to separate the person from the gif for. There are thousands of amazing reaction gifs and if you weren't willing to eschew your thoughts on people for them, you would miss out on internetting at its absolute pinnacle.
Claude!
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Not quite the Skyfall level reviews I was hoping for, but certainly a relief. Pumped for this.

I'm far too lazy to take the time, but it's be mildly interesting to see these reviewers' twitter reactions to No Time To Die juxtaposed against their reactions to previous films in the run.
TCTTS
AG
It's going to be really, really hard to top Craig, and literally no one jumps out to me right now, but I like this basic take…

West Point Aggie
AG
TCTTS said:

It's going to be really, really hard to top Craig, and literally no one jumps out to me right now, but I like this basic take…

As long as he's British and a man…
TCTTS
AG
Madden checks both of those boxes. That said, I also just remembered he's gay, so should he be cast, I absolutely dread that discourse…
Sea Speed
AG
I don't think anyone cares if the actor is gay but turning bond gay would be absolutely ludicrous.
TCTTS
AG
Yeah, I didn't mean to imply the character would be gay as well, I just know some people might take issue with it in general. Or, there would at least be a sh*t ton of think pieces on it, good and bad.
ChipFTAC01
AG
He was REALLY good in a show on Netflix (I Think) called The Bodyguard (I think).
Sea Speed
AG
As long as the actor isn't like cam or Mitchell from modern family I dont see why people would care about sexual orientation

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.