*** STAR WARS: ANDOR *** (Disney+)

202,432 Views | 1987 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by ABATTBQ11
BowSowy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did anyone else get the feeling, from the ISB conversation about the captured rebel pilot, that the circumstances around the clean capture were a little too clean? Like it may be some sort of trick by the rebels?
The Porkchop Express
AG
jokershady said:

Solid episode once again but man like most of y'all curious about the clarification on the guy who got moved from 4 to 2 and caused the deaths of everyone on 2 would be ideal.

Still a solid episode

That was kind of the point. It's a place full of rumors and tiny bits of information. A prisoner knowing the whole story would go against the construct of that.
Feels so good, feelin' good again.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
So Henry Thomas is going to Norman Bates his mother, right?

Which, coincidentally, he's done before.

TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
There's so much of this on Twitter.
The Porkchop Express
AG
TCTTS said:

An hour? There's 10 apps that can do that in 30 seconds.
OnlyForNow
AG
I knew I wasn't the only one!

I'm telling you, there are gonna end up in the closest thing to a sex scene that we're gonna get in the SW universe.
Mathguy64
AG
If they got together, would she frown the whole time?
twilly
AG
All this talk about him hooking up with the ISB agent is pointless.

You know the mother would never approve of her.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Mathguy64 said:

If they got together, would she frown the whole time?
Feel like she'd be banging him if they got together.
PatAg
AG
OnlyForNow said:

I'm telling you, there are gonna end up in the closest thing to a sex scene that we're gonna get in the SW universe.
You forgetting multiple scenes from this show already?
The Porkchop Express
AG
Not sure if it's a glitch or an unintentional spoiler, but Alex Ferns, the guy who played LInus Mosk, the tubby corporate enforcer in the first few episodes, is listed on IMDB for Episodes 10-12 but playing someone named Sgt. Kostek.
The Porkchop Express
AG
OnlyForNow said:

Already happened in Rogue One

OnlyForNow
AG
MorGully!
double aught
AG
twilly said:

Holy s, that mom is such a nag. Love how the son can just barely tolerate it.
double aught
AG
TCTTS said:

Unless it's the same person going by two different aliases, that's not accurate.

Luthen wants Saw to meet Anto Kreegyr.

Tay wants Mon to meet Davo Sculdun.

Kreegyr is a rebel. Sculdun is a wealthy "thug"/gangster.

Kreegyr, however, *is* the rebel the ISB already knows about, whose pilot is reported captured in the second-to-last scene of the latest episode, the one the ISB is going to kill to make it look like an accident. The pilot gave up intel that there's going to be a rebel raid "planned on the power station at Spellhaus." This is the same job Luthen wants Saw to help out with. "[Kreegyr]'s been probing the Imperial power station at Spellhaus. He's found a weakness in the defenses," Luthen explained to him.

So, it sounds like all roads are pointing to Spellhaus for the homestretch. Luthen, potentially Saw and his gang, the ISB, and I'm guessing Cassian & co eventually as well.
The empire had some really dark moments in this episode, which I loved. One of them was how they so casually decided to kill the pilot in a brief conversation.

On a completely unrelated note, I love the synth heavy score for the prison. This show is great in just about every way.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
double aught said:

twilly said:

Holy s, that mom is such a nag. Love how the son can just barely tolerate it.

The loud slurping was spot on.
The Porkchop Express
AG
I wonder if Anto Kreeygar is a homage to the Castle Wolfenstein character Anton Krieger.
aggiechick
I have watched Meero's interrogation of Bix twice now. She is soooo good at being evil. Her facial expressions and voice inflections are killing it.
twilly
AG
Meero's interrogation scene was good, but doesn't even come close to this….

Ol_Ag_02
AG
twilly said:

Metro's interrogation scene was good, but doesn't even come close to this….

God that show was terrible.
CondensedFogAggie

The entire theme of the season seems to be otherwise ordinary(somewhat) citizens being pushed over the edge into rebellion. No matter how much you hear about how horrible the Empire is, you have to experience it yourself before you stop becoming a bystander.

And I love it. It's like a psychological thriller disguised as sci fi.

Serkins tipping from "You're on your own" to "No more than 12". Maarva Andor "Whatever it takes. I've been lying around waiting to die long enough." Cassian "I'm just a tourist!". Even the Imperial officer on Aldhani who 'fell in love with a local then lost taste for the Empire'

I hope next up is Syril. The lesson being no matter how much you shill for the Empire, you are worthless to them. He's so full of hope he'll be redeemed, it'll be awesome to seem them squashed even more. OR Meero in the end is backstabbed by her boss. She's been so successful throughout the series, it would be epic to see her sudden downfall.

I'm pretty confident one of the two at least will join the rebellion, and it'll be awesome to watch.

AliasMan02
AG
aggiechick said:

I have watched Meero's interrogation of Bix twice now. She is soooo good at being evil. Her facial expressions and voice inflections are killing it.

She gets a little eye twitch or tick at one point that makes her seem just completely unhinged.
redline248
AG
Syril is a lost cause. Total sociopath that is an Imperial zealot
jokershady
AG
redline248 said:

anyone want to take any bets if he ends up killing his mom? cause i could see this guy killing his mom....
redline248
AG
jokershady said:

redline248 said:

anyone want to take any bets if he ends up killing his mom? cause i could see this guy killing his mom....
He might end up killing her and Meero

edit: Not sure if Disney would go that dark
jokershady
AG
redline248 said:

jokershady said:

redline248 said:

He might end up killing her and Meero

edit: Not sure if Disney would go that dark
i hope he doesn't take out meero but it would give his character more purpose. i honestly really like Meero but yeah she's gotta die.

HOW IS THIS SHOW SO GOSH DARN GOOD AND EARLY THIS YEAR WE GOT THE DUMPSTER FIRE THAT WAS KENOBI????? HOW????? SOMEONE POSTING THAT "INTERROGATION SCENE" WITH LEIA AND WHATEVER-HER-NAME-WAS JUST PISSES ME OFF MORE THAT THAT'S WHAT WE GOT.

SDKJHF98UYF&H87*&*&^%&^%uygdhjbqugdu2y3g
veryfuller
Staff
AG
I think Meero is going to kill her current assistant. He was a bit overly ambitious in this last episode and she took note. She will replace him with Syril. He will be easier to keep loyal and control. Just my theory.
jokershady
AG
veryfuller said:

I think Meero is going to kill her current assistant. He was a bit overly ambitious in this last episode and she took note. She will replace him with Syril. He will be easier to keep loyal and control. Just my theory.
OR.....

Meero ends up getting stabbed in the back by other ISB agents and in an act of desparation turns to Syril for help and uses him to get more information....
The Porkchop Express
AG
veryfuller said:

That's a good call, very subtle stringing of points together. That guy was clearly there way before she was in the office, even with Syril's interruption. If she deputizes Syril, he's gotta get Linus back on the case, that guy was incredible.
Joan Wilder
AG
veryfuller said:

Interesting, I saw her take note with satisfaction that the two of them are totally in sync on the mission. Both are excellent at their jobs and ruthlessly thorough and efficient. They know what levers and systems to activate within the Empire's machine to get the job done. Syril is thirsty, desperate and unprofessional which is off-putting to her.

This show is so damn good.
Mac94
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

OnlyForNow said:

Already happened in Rogue One

Blatant tip off of Galaxy Quest
double aught
AG
How come most Star Wars character names sound like they're from a galaxy far far away, but then there's a few characters with names like Luke and Ben? I really need to know!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.