*** STAR WARS: ANDOR *** (Disney+)

176,073 Views | 1964 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by jeffk
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just finished and omg what a damned good show. So many guesses in this thread nailed it and so many wildly inaccurate. I love reading the speculation as I go. I'll probably reply to more posts as I make my way through the thread.

Can not wait for season 2.
maca1028
I plan on doing a rewatch of this but it's gonna be tough with football starting and baseball playoffs fast approaching.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Sea Speed said:

I just finished and omg what a damned good show. Sony guesses in this thread nailed it and so many wildly inaccurate. I love reading the speculation as I go. I'll probably reply to more posts as I make my way through the thread.

Can not wait for season 2.

Andor is Star Wars for people that don't like Star Wars. I thought it was great!
The Porkchop Express
maca1028 said:

I plan on doing a rewatch of this but it's gonna be tough with football starting and baseball playoffs fast approaching.
Just get your family out of the house and binge it, it's so amazing to watch 1 after the other. I did it about a month ago and it was just gorgeous to stack those episodes.
jeffk
AG
maca1028 said:

Binge it before the Aggie game. Seeing imperial jackboots getting beatdown by a funeral brick will get you appropriately pumped for football.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.