New coach

147,210 Views | 932 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BQ_90
Amarillo Slim
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He likes them both. Thinks Schloss may not leave and Vitello gets paid to stay (with respect to inner workings of AD and boosters outside of Louisiana he is not that plugged in so his guess as good as everyone else) He holds Corbin in the highest regard as coach.

He puts Heefner right there with Schloss, McDonnell, Tadlock and O'Sullivan. Likens him to Mainieri when he left ND at this stage in his career. In fact said if lsu doesnt get O'Sullivan he would be happy to get Heefner.
"Real happiness comes not from getting what we desire; but celebrating what we have."
Monywolf
Schloss will definitely come. My money is on him.
Mark Fairchild
AG
More concerned with what high school and Select coaches here in Texas think about possible coach for TEXAS A&M. Really what we hear and discuss here has absolutely nothing to do with what is in fact actually transpiring.
Personally, I am taking this time to enjoy some really solid college baseball. Like the Vols and Gators!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
TAM85
At the college level coaches should be role models too.
Your Mom And Them
Then Heefner is your guy. I have always thought that Heefner would be a fantastic fit at A&M. Great coach, better person, well respected by the high school/select coaching community. I have never heard anything bad from players, coaches or parents regarding Dan Heefner.
TAM85
Yeah, I got similar feed back on Bakich about being a outstanding person.
Spyderman
AG
Tony Vitello
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Aggies2009
AG
TAM85 said:

I agree, but you're gonna get slammed for this post.
TAL06RES
AG
Aggies2009 said:

TAM85 said:

I agree, but you're gonna get slammed for this post.

Yet no one has slammed him... weird.
Tennessee 10
I been following your chat I am huge Tennessee fan! Tony getting beat by his own guys. He recruited arkansas guys! They told a story where frank and tony showed up at kopps game ! Trying to recruit him ! Frank was at Houston! You guys would a fool not to back up a brinks truck? We love tony in the community! He a good guy! It's on our administration that have to keep him! It's in our court! I believe Tennessee will try to do there best! But I don't know! Good luck I know how it's feels to be where you are at! In the bottom! Best of luck!
Grown Pear
AG
Tennessee 10 said:

I been following your chat I am huge Tennessee fan! Tony getting beat by his own guys. He recruited arkansas guys! They told a story where frank and tony showed up at kopps game ! Trying to recruit him ! Frank was at Houston! You guys would a fool not to back up a brinks truck? We love tony in the community! He a good guy! It's on our administration that have to keep him! It's in our court! I believe Tennessee will try to do there best! But I don't know! Good luck I know how it's feels to be where you are at! In the bottom! Best of luck!

Lol- edited

Thanks! And welcome to the boards!
Spyderman
AG
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Tennessee 10
Your welcome I can say this Missouri had a chance max sherezer wanted him and a lot of Missouri greats wanted him! Admin went in different direction ! See where it got them! The pitchers alone he recruited are top shelf! sherezer ,crow , kopps , wicklander. He turned Garrett crochet into a great pitcher that is know with white Sox. Texas baseball is best in country! He would keep the best in state ! Best pitcher in the ncaa right know is from Texas and viatello got him! Whatever happens it's going fun! Tennessee is glad to be in championship! We hope many more with viatello our recruiting is great ! But that **** will go tell hell if he leaves! Good luck !
Sq 17
TAM85 said:

Guys that make $500,000+ and represent are in some way the public face of their employer should be role models fify
TxAg76
AG
Monywolf said:

And why do you think that?
Tennessee 10
Tennessee has 4th best recruiting class and if you want to hear why people enjoy vitello Christian Moore five star recruit from Connecticut has a video why he chose Tennessee . Brady house and Ryan spikes and chase burns!
Maroon Flash
AG
Don't need to get stuck with a guy on the downside of his career (schloss).
Tennessee 10
Vitello beat tadlock in the round rock classic when texas tech was no 1 . After that game texas tech struggled . Will frizzell was my favorite player beside anybody in orange! Will is the best I wish him the best! F lsu ! If we lost tony I hope you guys get him! But I would rather keep him! But I don't have control of that! He's a great coach and Knoxville loves him! But he is very competitive and his players play hard for him! He fights for his players and they have his back! He got there's!
GoodAg21
Oh wow we got a vol, welcome!
Aggies2009
AG
Tennessee 10 said:

Vitello beat tadlock in the round rock classic when texas tech was no 1 . After that game texas tech struggled . Will frizzell was my favorite player beside anybody in orange! Will is the best I wish him the best! F lsu ! If we lost tony I hope you guys get him! But I would rather keep him! But I don't have control of that! He's a great coach and Knoxville loves him! But he is very competitive and his players play hard for him! He fights for his players and they have his back! He got there's!

Welcome!

ensign_beedrill
AG
Will is the best.
Tennessee 10
Thanks
LOYAL AG
AG
Maroon Flash said:

Don't need to get stuck with a guy on the downside of his career (schloss).
What exactly makes you conclude he's on the downside? He's 50. In an era where guys coach til they're 70 I'd say it's WAAAAYYYY too early to draw that conclusion. They're ranked in the top 15, RPI is 6, they won the Big 12 regular season and play today for the tournament championship. They're going to host a regional and might be a national seed meaning a run to Omaha wouldn't be a surprise. I think it's absurd to argue he's on the downside. I'd be surprised if he doesn't have at least 10-15 really good years left where he takes someone to 5-7 CWS' during that time. If that's the downside sign me up.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
dixichkn
AG
^^^^ I'd still probably prefer Vitello but I agree
CrottyKid
AG
Plus already recruits Texas.
TAM85
Arky/Tenn game is turning into an outstanding match up
GoodAg21
let's get some runs Vols! Don't let the Hogs take this
fieldtrailer
AG
Cliff Godwin. East Carolina. Never heard of him until he tweeted something today.
LOYAL AG
AG
dixichkn said:

^^^^ I'd still probably prefer Vitello but I agree
I can certainly understand that and won't complain if he's the guy. I feel like the floor with Schloss is higher as he's a more proven commodity at this point in time. But I do think Vitello is going to have a heck of a career wherever he spends it.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
85AustinAg
AG
Quote:

I think it's absurd to argue he's on the downside. I'd be surprised if he doesn't have at least 10-15 really good years left where he takes someone to 5-7 CWS' during that time.
Agree 100%. He's the proven commodity. You take a chance on an up and comer and we could be right where we are now in 5-10 years. I'd rather take my chances with Schloss.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Watching dumpster fire championship game, and the commentators had on the screen ECU, Cliff Godwin's team, is hosting a Regional. I believe he needs consideration. Just my humble opinion. Was Maineri's assistant when LSU took the National Championship.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Aggies2009
AG
85AustinAg said:

Quote:

I think it's absurd to argue he's on the downside. I'd be surprised if he doesn't have at least 10-15 really good years left where he takes someone to 5-7 CWS' during that time.
Agree 100%. He's the proven commodity. You take a chance on an up and comer and we could be right where we are now in 5-10 years. I'd rather take my chances with Schloss.

Isn't this what RC supporters were blasted for thinking?
Monywolf
TxAg76 said:

Monywolf said:

And why do you think that?
I just know. We can talk about it after it happens.
LeftyAg89
ftworthag02
AG
I think he stays at tcu.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.