Outdoors
Sponsored by

Vasectomy?

192,982 Views | 866 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by fav13andac1)c
OnlyForNow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone do the at home test?

That's what I'm supposed to be getting, some kinda strip like a pregnancy test.
AtlAg05
AG
Be sure to post on Facebook your results.

The ladies post their pregnancy tests, only fair for the guys, right?
Waltonloads08
AG
Sitting in the hospital room with my 2 day old second and last kiddo, and this thread is of great interest to me...though it makes me sweat a little.

#NeverAgain
Yesterday
AG
03ki11erAG said:

JUst has mine done. I guess I was one of the unlucky ones. Felt that pain all the way to my toes! The numbing part was the worst part but then he did the clip and we both realized we needed more numbing so he hit it again.

After that it was fine until I realized he had to do the other side too. So again came the shot for the second time and again he didn't get enough in there.

It wasn't the worse thing ever but my nuts feel like a constant squeeze right now. This **** sucks.
Sooooooo. Make sure and do your ****ing follow up gentlemen. 6 months later my wife and I are expecting our 3rd child! 18 year mistake. Doctor said the next one is on him....so I got that going for me!

drummer0415
AG
You sure it's yours?
Bassmaster
AG
Congrats, but if that happens to me, I will have to change my handle to something similar to yours....maybe 05killerag, because somebody is paying for that mistake.
BCO07
AG
I've delivered a baby that was a few shades off. Interesting reaction in the delivery room
Yesterday
AG
BCO07 said:

I've delivered a baby that was a few shades off. Interesting reaction in the delivery room

I never brought it up because I never did the follow up and wanted to wait for my test results. Doc called me personally and said "well you're one of the few that it didn't take." I said "yea no ***** My wife is pregnant." Doc- silence. Me-no worries doc. You're not liable because I didn't follow up like you told me." Doc- oh, well then, I have a noon tee time to get too."
ursusguy
AG
Well, uhhhhh, congratulations.
Ornlu
AG
drummer0415 said:

You sure it's yours?
03ki11erAG, based on the photo of the other two kids, if the baby comes out with curly brown hair and/or an olive complexion, you need to seriously ask yourself the question.
LSB_2002
AG
03ki11erAG said:

03ki11erAG said:

JUst has mine done. I guess I was one of the unlucky ones. Felt that pain all the way to my toes! The numbing part was the worst part but then he did the clip and we both realized we needed more numbing so he hit it again.

After that it was fine until I realized he had to do the other side too. So again came the shot for the second time and again he didn't get enough in there.

It wasn't the worse thing ever but my nuts feel like a constant squeeze right now. This **** sucks.
Sooooooo. Make sure and do your ****ing follow up gentlemen. 6 months later my wife and I are expecting our 3rd child! 18 year mistake. Doctor said the next one is on him....so I got that going for me!

Congrats on the new addition!!!!! Add another wedding to the list!!!
KenAg06
AG
BCO07 said:

Story time?
BCO07
AG
Not much to the story. Parents go into a blurred state once baby comes out so I'm not sure "Dad" noticed at first. The difference wasn't Scandinavian vs sub Saharan, but definitely immediately noticeable to me and the other medical staff. Everybody just kind of gave eachother an "uh oh" look. I got out of there quickly and normally round really early so I never saw dad awake again.
KenAg06
AG
Has to be the worst. My first had the chord wrapped around when born so she was "purple". I already didn't know what to expect but I definitely didn't expect "purple". Good times.
BCO07
AG
Purple definitely makes parents cringe, whatever color is between royal and navy blue makes everybody cringe.
JHUAggie
Had vasectomy in December. Finally got around to submitting a sample.

If my wife gets pregnant there's a 0.05% chance it's by me.
ShouldastayedataTm
Had mine done at 1 in the afternoon and got laid that night. No problems, never had any pain, and the follow-up showed i was shooting blanks. Of course I had all four wisdom teeth out one morning and ate a medium rare steak the next day for dinner with no problems. And for whoever recommended Dr. Richard Chopp, his partner is or was Dr. Hardeman and handles most of the ED cases, while Chopp handles the surgeries. My brother used him and had no problems with his snipping.
SeattleAgJr
Coincidence?

Cowboy1990
Utilize mine last night!

;-)
BoerneGator
AG
03ki11erAG said:

03ki11erAG said:

NJUst has mine done. I guess I was one of the unlucky ones. Felt that pain all the way to my toes! The numbing part was the worst part but then he did the clip and we both realized we needed more numbing so he hit it again.

Ha, ha, Mike! That boy is the spittin image of his grandpa!!
aTm2004
AG
29 days out.
Waltonloads08
AG
WaltonLoads08 said:

Sitting in the hospital room with my 2 day old second and last kiddo, and this thread is of great interest to me...though it makes me sweat a little.

#NeverAgain

Appointment for next week for first consultation. Planning for fall procedure...lots of football on...
76Ag
AG
No way. I have no need to be snipped.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
WaltonLoads08 said:

WaltonLoads08 said:

#NeverAgain

Appointment for next week for first consultation. Planning for fall procedure...lots of football on...

This is my plan as well.
metrag06
AG
Called the doc's office earlier this year to schedule a consultation. Lady goes "oh hon, he does everything in one visit, there's no consult"

"uh... I'll call you back!"

Meant to get on the schedule for first Aggie FB game but I'm sure he's booked by now.
aTm2004
AG
WaltonLoads08 said:

WaltonLoads08 said:

#NeverAgain

Yep. I told him I was wanting to have it done on the 31st so I could lay on the couch all weekend and watch football and he just laughed. He said this time of year and the day before March Madness were the most popular times for this, but he was out of the office that week, so I took the next Friday. Hope I'm not jumping up and down in anger or excitement during the Clemson game the day after.
bdgol07
AG
Planning on mine this April during Master's weekend
Farmers Fight 06
AG
Getting mine done through the VA. I'm guessing they'll give me a shot of whiskey and have me bite down on a bullet. Consult on the 30th.
1997 AG
AG
aTm2004 said:

Yep. I told him I was wanting to have it done on the 31st so I could lay on the couch all weekend and watch football and he just laughed. He said this time of year and the day before March Madness were the most popular times for this, but he was out of the office that week, so I took the next Friday. Hope I'm not jumping up and down in anger or excitement during the Clemson game the day after.

We're on deck for the same day...I really hope that Clemson is a blow out either way.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Last couple seasons have been a real kick in the nuts anyway, so why the hell not. UCLA still smarts a bit.
Geriatric Punk
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Last couple seasons have been a real kick in the nuts anyway, so why the hell not. UCLA still smarts a bit.
Ya. Conceived my most recent one after that game. I'm scheduled to get cut on the 14th of September. Flying wife and kids to her sisters. Movies and college football all weekend. Actually can't wait.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
aTm2004
AG
Do you know what the real kick in the nuts is for me? My wife went back to work (teacher) on Monday and she's due with #3 at the end of October, so she doesn't want to use any PTO time so she can be with the new tot until after the first of the year. I had planned on her being there to drive me home, but she can't. My dad travels 100% for work and doesn't know if he's going to be in town. So, my effing mother will most likely be the one in the waiting room to drive me home after. I know she's going to have some smart ass comment to embarrass me as I walk out.
AtlAg05
AG
You can't drive yourself? I drove myself home
Geriatric Punk
AG
AtlAg05 said:

Not if they give you valium beforehand. My doc offered it to me. Worth the $15 uber ride home.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
aTm2004
AG
Geriatric Punk said:

AtlAg05 said:

Not if they give you valium beforehand. My doc offered it to me. Worth the $15 uber ride home.

This. Needles and blades near my scrote? I'm going to need something.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.