Outdoors
Sponsored by

Vasectomy?

193,050 Views | 866 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by fav13andac1)c
Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It sucked for about 2 weeks, but after that, the benefits have been very worth it!
AustinCountyAg
Well it's almost three hours post procedure. I'm three tall boys deep, new can of Copenhagen, and golf on the tv. So far so good. Pees on the nuts as well.

I hope this is as bad as it gets. Just feel like I got kicked in the nuts and it's lingering basically.
kyledr04
AG
That should be as bad as it gets unless you have some other complications or you don't rest. Definitely take it easy and it'll be like nothing happened in a few days. 3 months from now it'll be worth it.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
kyledr04 said:

That should be as bad as it gets unless you have some other complications or you don't rest. Definitely take it easy and it'll be like nothing happened in a few days. 3 months from now it'll be worth it.
i think i had to jackoff like 4 or 5 times a week for something like 3 months to flush the pipes.

getting the green light to do that made it worth it.
kyledr04
AG
The literature says at least 20 times or 3 months but some studies said roughly 3x per week leads to higher clearance rates. No matter what, keep things moving and go get tested.
strohag
AG
I've got my 3 month test sample coming up in a few weeks. It better have worked. Wasn't terrible but have no desire to do it again.
AustinCountyAg
how long did yall wait after the procedure until you shot a load off?
TxAgPreacher
S
Just had my third kid and this thread keeps popping up...
lawless89
This thread keeps reminding me to book my appointment. I need to wait till our remodel is done so I can relax after the procedure appropriately.
strohag
AG
4 or 5 days
Aggie Pharmer
AG
Just got mine done today by Dr. Koushik Shaw in Austin. Not a bad experience at all, although the jerking going on when he was tying off the ends of the tubes was uncomfortable. The laughing gas that they gave me helped things out a lot.
8/10 but don't want to go through it again!
tandy miller
AG
Do they take your balls out or do they stay?
FJB
lawless89
tandy miller said:

Completely remove. Similar to a dog.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
lawless89 said:

tandy miller said:

Including the sack. It's kinda weird at first but you get used to it.
Malachi Constant
AG
Any recommendations in DFW?
jakeaggie84
AG
Just got mine on Thursday. The Y factor in houston. Told me pain scale of 2 out of 10. Was impressed, was about a 3 or 4 out of 10.
TulaneAg
I couldn't do it...made the old lady go get a hysterectomy.

I kid I kid....she needed a hysterectomy for other reasons thank God.
AustinCountyAg
Welp, just got the semen results from my post vasc test and sure enough still got swimmers. Now I have to go in and do another test so they can count them sperm or something like that. **** I better not have to do this twice.
goatchze
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

lawless89 said:

tandy miller said:

Really? They replaced mine with prosthetics. Now I've got a pair that literally clank.
AGGIE WH08P
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

lawless89 said:

tandy miller said:

I told my wife I'd make her a coin purse with mine....she didn't laugh.

Baby #3 coming in a month or so. Once I count 10 finger and 10 toes, I'm making my appointment!
BMach
AG
Had my consultation this morning with Urology Austin (Georgetown location). Scheduled the snip for next Tuesday. Not looking forward to the procedure, but looking forward to the infertility!
JR Ewing
AG

I think of this song everytime I hear the word vasectomy, but it is worth it. Make sure you do the follow up and confirm there ain't no swimmers left...also not sure why it says Nirvana when it is clearly STP.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
This thread is like Halloween for a kid. I purposely stay away until it builds up and then bust a nut gut laughing, some of the comments are hilarious.

I'm reminded of one of my friends who got a surprise after his clippin'. This was back in the 90s and he was a big ol country boy from Tennessee. When his wife gave him the news he flipped out and their marriage almost ended until he got tested. One of the tubes grew back. After he got over it, he liked to brag that the doctor needed to get a bigger set of bolt cutters because of him.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
lazuras_dc
AG
AGGIE WH08P said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

lawless89 said:

tandy miller said:

Baby #3 coming in a month or so. Once I count 10 finger and 10 toes, I'm making my appointment!

So if your kid has 9 toes you're gunna try again?
wareagle044
Signed up
aTm2004
AG
Tell your wife you want one last splash before you go.
AgDad121619
AG
Funny (sort of ) story when I went back in for first checkup. Nurse hands me a sample cup - no words exchanged. I walk in restroom, fill it with piss, come out and hand it to her.

She looks at me like I'm an idiot ( clearly I was) and says " I don't need a urine sample and I don't need it now. Bring it back on your next visit"

I never lived that one down at work when I shared the story.
AGGIE WH08P
AG
lazuras_dc said:

AGGIE WH08P said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

lawless89 said:

tandy miller said:

So if your kid has 9 toes you're gunna try again?

Hahaha. Great question!!
That's close enough for me!!! I have my appointment scheduled for June 9th. Many buddies said to get the laughing gas to put me down rather then the meds the night before.
lazuras_dc
AG
Halfway thinking of going live earlier but decided ain't no body wanna see that.

just got mine done in San Antonio. Super easy administratively. Walk in, no wait. It was pretty uncomfortable with the local and kept feeling like someone was flicking my nuts the whole time. Driving back to hotel now and feels like I'm recovering from a kick in the nuts as folks have said.
petroleo y agua
Dr. Case, San Antonio Urology, Stone Oak.

Zero pain, zero downtime.

Highly recommend.
AGGIE WH08P
AG
Had mine done about 1.5 months ago by Dr Bryan Bruner in Grapevine. Paid the extra $100 for laughing gas. I was surprised at how easy and pain free it really was. I've honestly had cavities hurt worse. I highly recommend the gas….help make you droopy and feeling great!
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
Well, was going to be joining yall next week but popped positive for Covid so had to bump it a week. Hopefully it clears the house in that time because apparently the dr goes on vacation all of august so i'll be pending a whole additional month if i have to postpone again.
milner79
dr_boogs said:

This thread is going to be an OB classic, it's top 10 material already.

Seven+ years and 20+ pages later ...
bam02
AG
lazuras_dc said:

Halfway thinking of going live earlier but decided ain't no body wanna see that.

just got mine done in San Antonio. Super easy administratively. Walk in, no wait. It was pretty uncomfortable with the local and kept feeling like someone was flicking my nuts the whole time. Driving back to hotel now and feels like I'm recovering from a kick in the nuts as folks have said.

Who did you use? I went to Urology San Antonio to get an appointment yesterday but then decided I should research some names.
Goodest Poster
AG
bam02 said:

lazuras_dc said:

Who did you use? I went to Urology San Antonio to get an appointment yesterday but then decided I should research some names.

Haha...you misspelled "Chickened out".

Always the most goodest

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.