Hearthstone Nerds

132,721 Views | 1524 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by redline248
agmrpink
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hooray for another golden Force of Nature! Easiest 400 dust ever.
Line Ate Member
AG
Prince in the Priest Rez deck is crazy.

That is all
Predmid
AG
I had one of those "deal 100 damage" quests pop up the other day.

Nearly did it in one game vs. a priest.

Took him down to 1 life, out came reno.

Bran + the "rez a minion who died this game" brought back two of the "every time you cast a spell, restore health" guys and he cast a bunch of stuff and got back to full....again.

I stabilized with Call of the wild plus other things, and I was able to knock him down to single digits again. Then then he cast his own call of the wild from his thoughtseize or whatever random steal cards from your opponent's deck and through war of attrition killed me with my own cards.

Ended up doing 98 damage to the guy in one game. FUN.
agmrpink
AG
Now you know what it feels like to lose to Call of the Skill.
Brenner
AG
You forgot to include Skill Command and the Skillvanna Highmane
Predmid
AG
Better than skillstrike and skbrawl.
redline248
AG
I love experimenting with new cards/decks, but I hate all the losses I take while doing so.
Line Ate Member
AG
Have you tried your epic Mage yet? I have been wanting to try him and the arcane giants in a deck, but I don't have him. Maybe I can put prince in a deck with them and I will get lucky and draw him!!!
redline248
AG
I've toyed around a bit, but the problem with the giants is I always draw them early and have nothing to play for multiple turns.
3rdGen2015
AG
quote:
For $4.99 USD, the Welcome Bundle contains:
10 Classic Hearthstone packs!
One random class Legendary card from the Classic set!*

*Legendary cards included in the Welcome Bundle are not golden.

quote:
Welcome Bundles are available just once per account, for as long as Krizgut can keep the ethereal portal open! Grab yours soon and find out which Legendary is waiting for you!

Sounds like a sweet deal!

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20271287/welcome-the-welcome-bundle-9-12-2016
redline248
AG
For only 4.99, you too can have Lorewalker Cho!!

It's a really good deal, though, considering 7 packs usually costs $10.
Brenner
AG
Class* legendary, so no Cho for you. Are you ok with Krush?
Ganondorf
AG
I wish it would say one you don't have. I know I'll get Antonidas or Tirion.
redline248
AG
quote:
Class* legendary, so no Cho for you. Are you ok with Krush?
Good catch. I already have Krush, so no. I need Edwin, Cenarius, Al'akir, and Grommash.

Should be good odds, right?
Line Ate Member
AG
When does this deal come out? I am still trying to build my classic card collection up on my account. It would be nice to get a few holes. At worst, a legendary and 400 dust!!!
Ganondorf
AG
You get the Medivh hero in Hearthstone if you purchase the warcraft bluray on 9/27. Given that Medivh costs $10 and the day 1 bluray costs $20, is warcraft worth $10?
redline248
AG
mmm...no
Line Ate Member
AG
The bundle isn't available yet. I imagine when the release the tavern brawl later that it will be released as well. Who knows though...
Predmid
AG
Double innervate, Bran, into a 15 power c'thun on an empty board is just so satisfying a victory over a smug control palidin and his stupid equality concencrations and wild pyromancers and healing for bajillions and his stupid ysera and constant "WELL MET" after every. single. card. he played.
redline248
AG
quote:
Double innervate, Bran, into a 15 power c'thun on an empty board is just so satisfying a victory over a smug control palidin and his stupid equality concencrations and wild pyromancers and healing for bajillions and his stupid ysera and constant "WELL MET" after every. single. card. he played.
Did he then try to add you as a friend afterwards? f-ing loser
Predmid
AG
quote:
quote:

I don't get this reference.
agmrpink
AG
Most BM'ing scrubs close out a loss with a friend invite so they can berate you and whine how you lucked out/you played a cheap deck/you don't have any skill/they f'ed your mom.
3rd and 2
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Smug players will add you as friends to gloat if they win or put you down if you lose
Line Ate Member
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Smug players will add you as friends to gloat if they win or put you down if you lose

I had a guy add me as a friend after he conceded two rounds into the game. I told him thanks. He friended me and then cussed me out about how I had no sportsmanship for telling him thanks for the quick concede/match. Even explaining that to him made him even more angry.

Truly bizarre exchange.
redline248
AG
I accept zero friend requests from recent opponents. Sometimes, I may incorrectly assume a request is from a random and not from TexAgs, so apologies to anyone I've declined from here.
3rd and 2
AG
I always accept friend requests. About 50% of them are legitimate friends requests.
EastSideAg2002
Have fun with mill druid this week
Predmid
AG
After reading about this week's tavern brawl, i'm looking forward to Malchezar, innervate, nourish.
redline248
AG
quote:
Ha, I played 2 matches of Brawl. First one I won vs a warlock, 2nd was mill druid. I said F that, conceded on turn 3 and won't play brawl again (most likely)
bevokilla
AG
I tried to pay the Innervate/Prince/Astral Communion and lost to a mage with Ice Block/Fireball/Arcane Intellect
Civen
AG
quote:
quote:
Ha, I played 2 matches of Brawl. First one I won vs a warlock, 2nd was mill druid. I said F that, conceded on turn 3 and won't play brawl again (most likely)
I'm playing the "Make Mill Druids PAY" deck. Prep, Sinister strike, Evis. Completely wrecks them.

I auto concede to other decks, but the fun of using their mill against them is worth it.

edit: I think most druids have caught on now, and most will auto concede when they see a rogue matchup
SF2004
AG
We have anyone on the thread REALLY good at drafting and playing arena?
redline248
AG
Not me, but I'll try and answer any questions
Predmid
AG
My last 6 or so arena runs:
Go 3-0 and feel good about my deck then a 3 game streak of oddly perfect counters and early draws of nothing but my late game and finish 3-3.
SF2004
AG
quote:
Not me, but I'll try and answer any questions
Lol, not me either. I am lucky to go 4-3.

It has to be something I am doing during my drafts or I just need to own that I suck at Arena and stick to constructed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.