Hearthstone Nerds

136,239 Views | 1524 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by redline248
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wonder if they considered removing the spell power or card draw from azure drake
Line Ate Member
AG
I didn't think about the other direction. So are we getting arcane dust if we have sylvanas and rag? I have not played through a wild conversion.
redline248
AG
Line Ate Member said:

I didn't think about the other direction. So are we getting arcane dust if we have sylvanas and rag? I have not played through a wild conversion.
This is different than last time, b/c these cards are classic. They are the first classic cards to be removed from standard. To answer your question, if you have any of those cards Blizzard is giving arcane dust. I don't know if it's equivalent to the disenchant cost, or the crafting cost.
Line Ate Member
AG
I would love to have the arcane cost. I have a gold ragnaros I got super lucky on getting in a pack. Please please please Blizzard!!!
Predmid
AG
You get the full crafting cost of a playset (if you have them)

Golden versions too.

So if you wanted to be cheeky, craft golden versions of them all, get the golden dust after the rotation and then dust the golden ones (if you didn't have them)

Granted, that would mean I would need enough dust to craft a single legendary, let alone a golden one.

God do I need fandral so bad.
Brenner
AG
If you already have the normal version, this would not net you any extra dust at all
Predmid
AG
Craft Golden Rag (-3200)

Get Dust for golden Rag from Blizz from rotation (+3200)

Dust Golden Rag (+1600))

How are you not coming out ahead?
Brenner
AG
Because the dust you get for a regular Rag is 1600

edit. just saw how quickly I responded.. I promise I'm not sitting here hitting refresh. I feel weird now. It was a coincidence I swear!
redline248
AG
Quote:

You cannot dust these cards, but if you own them, Blizzard is going to just give you Arcane Dust.

redline248
AG
So you craft a golden rag, you come out even, and can't dust the golden rag.
Predmid
AG
Did they say you can't dust them after the fact?
Ganondorf
AG
Hearthpwn's write-up is under the impression you can dust them.

Can you dust the reward cards now? Could I dust Old Murk Eye?
redline248
AG
It's a good distinction. Although, Blizzard surely knows that people will try to get double dust, right?
redline248
AG
redline248
AG
agmrpink
AG
This is by no means a viable laddering (or decent for that matter) deck, but it sure is fun.

Line Ate Member
AG
Lol why is Reno in there? Or is that the lol?
redline248
AG
When you draw Patches in this weeks brawl

redline248
AG
Dinosaurs!

Predmid
AG
I hate that card already.
redline248
Line Ate Member
AG
Whel I know what card I am going to craft with my free dust for my golden ragnaros. No way that card makes it to live as a 5 mana card.
redline248
AG
First we better hope the meta slows down enough so we don't continue to die on turn 6
Line Ate Member
AG
Oooof it has been that fast?!? Yikes
Predmid
AG
I think it is only 5 mana because you have to cast the legendary spell to get her and you have to summon 5 death rattles and then cast the spell to activate her.
Predmid
AG
redline248 said:

First we better hope the meta slows down enough so we don't continue to die on turn 6

When will blizzard ever learn their lesson regarding overpowered 1 mana minions?
Line Ate Member
AG
Oh yeah I just realized the whole quest card thing. Yeah 5 is about right. Man, Blizzard thinks of some crazy stuff. Here's to saving all of my gold until early April...
redline248
AG
Looks like the patch is live
redline248
AG
Lame heroic brawl is back. 1000g to play in a constructed arena.
Line Ate Member
AG
They are trying to get us to spend our gold....no sir!!!!!

Btw...thanks to the poster for pitytracker.com. I can't wait to run the numbers for my ungorro packs

Ganondorf
AG
Don't forget to go vote for who you think wins the US spot in Global Games. Worth an Old Gods pack at some point. Disappointed it's not more packs but maybe the Global Games will have more packs for us.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20596004/global-games-voting-is-now-live-3-8-2017
Line Ate Member
AG
Tavern brawl gives an ungorro pack this week
Line Ate Member
AG
http://hearthstone.metabomb.net/game-guides/hearthstone-journey-to-ungoro-cards-3

Some updates for those of who might have missed the reveals today. Priest looks like it is going to be fun. Mixture of an n'zoth deck will be fun to try out
Predmid
AG
Can't wait for the set rotation, though I think Jades will become as unbearable as pirates soon.
Ganondorf
AG
http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20594524/watch-the-winter-championship-3-16-17

Go vote by midnight for a chance at 4 packs.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.