Schloss will fit right in with the toxicity

3,126 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by ensign_beedrill
Aggie Therapist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7XazCNhP09/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
annie88
AG
It's interesting how many alcoholics have been head coaches at tu.
drewser95
AG
annie88 said:

It's interesting how many alcoholics have been head coaches at tu.
…and vice versa
duddleysdraw88
AG
The valet at Z Tejas gave Augie the wrong car (similar to his) and he was so drunk that he drove off and he did not realize it was not his car!
jrdaustin
AG
That was some Biden-style dementia anger right there...
PhatMack19
AG
lagoag
LOL
Bottlehead90
AG
PhatMack19 said:

He left his dogs to be the coach at tu
dixichkn
AG
PhatMack19 said:

Was that anywhere near a cemetery by chance?
_mpaul
AG
People are such *****
Onionman
In his mind, the puppies were safe.
ProphAC
AG
PhatMack19 said:

I literally LOL'd! So funny!
Dark_Knight
AG
Man, all the knuckle-draggers on X and everywhere else, trying to validate what Schloss did, saying there's nothing wrong is wild. They're losing recruits. Getting ripped apart by the media, who usually comes to their side.

The tshirts praising all this, wanting to see A&M burn at any cost is wild. Reminds of all the dumb libs who'd rather our country burn, just to "own the right", by continuing to support Biden and the rest of the toxicity.
Really highlights to everyone on the outside what we have to deal with, the politics, backstabbing, their toxic fan base, etc.
This is a PR nightmare to tu and its all backfiring on them. Only going to get worse for them.

SEC is going to regret bringing tu in.
dcg4403
AG
Dark_Knight said:

Man, all the knuckle-draggers on X and everywhere else, trying to validate what Schloss did, saying there's nothing wrong is wild. They're losing recruits. Getting ripped apart by the media, who usually comes to their side.

The tshirts praising all this, wanting to see A&M burn at any cost is wild. Reminds of all the dumb libs who'd rather our country burn, just to "own the right", by continuing to support Biden and the rest of the toxicity.
Really highlights to everyone on the outside what we have to deal with, the politics, backstabbing, their toxic fan base, etc.
This is a PR nightmare to tu and its all backfiring on them. Only going to get worse for them.

SEC is going to regret bringing tu in.

I honestly just woke up at 230am thinking about this and a few other things. I have been having these "romantic notions" that this entire Schloss - t.u. situation is going to haunt their university and baseball program. Hopefully trickle somewhat into football (yep, thats a major stretch).

And what I mean by that is this....and also why this is a "romantic notion".

If we hired Easley back and we are able to keep the entire roster and existing commits for next year, then that seems like a MAJOR win for A&M. And a slap in the face to Schloss who absolutely planned for some attrition by gutting the staff. Natl media will love that story. How we came back and pulled from Schloss' staff at t.u. the most valuable coach he has. Someone absolutely critical to his success. The true players coach and coach that genuinely cares about people.

Keep the roster, add to his staff. And then in 2025....our team kicks their ass in a sweep in Austin. The headlines on that, hopefully another natl media story. Schloss looks like a complete fraud and t.u. more like jackasses. Then some hard hitting journalist (likely not a sports journalist) writes the story with undeniable evidence that Schloss and CDC and ultimately t.u., lied about the timeline of events. Truth is, they had been in formal communications and strategic planning for weeks / months prior to CWS Finals.

Maybe better scenario is he comes back as AHC under X,Y,Z. Either way, same romantic notion.

Absurd? Wild grandiose thoughts?
ensign_beedrill
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7XazCNhP09/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
What a child. Every time I see that video I just think... if I were in that locker room, I would have checked out about 3 seconds into that rant.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.