Hearthstone Nerds

136,236 Views | 1524 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by redline248
Cloud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We did it.

SF2004
AG
Excellent work.
Aggie_Outlaw
AG
Grats buddy!!!
redline248
AG
Congrats, nice.

This is my latest cool feat...playing burgly bully sometimes convinces the opponent he should get you to overdraw. His mistake, ha!

Cloud
Wow. Lul.
Ganondorf
AG
How many games? Did you keep stats like most played deck or most common opponent?
Cloud
Ganondorf said:

How many games? Did you keep stats like most played deck or most common opponent?

Yes. I'll post them later tonight. Played that dragon deck the entire way.
Cloud
Wow, I played a lot more of other decks up until around rank 6 than I thought. I used pirate warrior and shaman mainly to climb until 6, and then dragon priest exclusively from 6 to legend.

Ganondorf
AG
I can't believe you only faced 3 other priests with that deck.
Cloud
me either. and they were all reno.
tamuangry
Today's tavern brawl is hilarious...been using the warlock to grab boxes early and take in the prizes
redline248
AG
ha, tuned into Trump's twitch channel, he's hosting Playhearthstone...there's a TAMU v Central Florida match. Ags up 2-0!

Gig'em.
agmrpink
AG
My legendary pity timer finally kicked in!

Since the game wants to troll me with Mayor Noggenfogger, I guess it's time to make a troll deck.
redline248
AG
Post the list here
Line Ate Member
AG
I got lucky with mine and pulled the priest Unchained. Unfortunately I don't have the other legendaries to make a Reno priest viable...or some of the epics.
agmrpink
AG
Oh great, to top it off, I just realized Mayor Noggenfogger came out gold.

Will share the decklist once it's done and tested.
Line Ate Member
AG
Well at least Blizzard said to craft whatever legendary you want. Right?

Supposedly a Buffadin list with the two ragnaros make the other side weep.
redline248
AG
Has to be too slow vs aggro, just like every other buff paladin deck.
Brenner
AG
Pulled Cenarius today for my tavern brawl reward. Not sure if it's worth anything currently, but great to have another classic legendary. Also, I've been using pitytracker.com and it's a pretty cool little tool.
redline248
AG
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Kabal Courier leads into this winning situation
srob2004
AG
This 22 turn Reno on Reno violence was pretty epic... I played double Reno, Ice Block and then finished him off with double Kabal Courier... how you ask? check out turns 21-22

https://hsreplay.net/replay/vaw8eEeRXbxVa9Ner3jhSN
redline248
AG
omg what an awful way to lose, and an awesome way to win.
Predmid
AG
I have been having more fun with ren'zoth hunter than I have had in a long time.

The face of pirate warrior when you drop reno on turn 6 and just build up a bunch of bigger minions.

The face of mages clearing your board with flamestrike/kazakus potion only to drop a really big n'zoth full of death rattles.

The value of a good curator draw.

I just wish I could play kazakus in it.

It is by no means a tier 1 deck to cruise to legend. But it is a fun deck none the less.
Cloud
When old gods released, I had some major fun with yogg and load hunter. It's one of my favorite decks ever in HS. I like the hunter class a lot, shame it sucks right now.
Cloud
A couple MUCH needed nerfs coming at the end of the month. STB down to 1 health and spirit claws up to 2 mana. Love it.

Also with this patch, can no longer drop below ranks 15, 10, and 5 once achieved.

All welcome changes.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/news/2239-small-time-buccaneer-spirit-claws-are-being-nerfed
redline248
AG
Hell yes! To all 3. I fcking hate shaman right now.
EastSideAg2002
Year of Mammoth Changes:

Some Classic Cards Moving to Wild, Three Expansions this Year, New Rogue Hero - Standard Year of the Mammoth
Wow. Some big things are coming with the new Standard rotation into Hearthstone.
The Rundown
  • Blackrock Mountain, The Grand Tournament, and The League of Explorers all rotate out of Standard with The Year of the Mammoth.
  • Six cards from Classic are being moved to Wild-only.
    • You cannot dust these cards, but if you own them, Blizzard is going to just give you Arcane Dust.
  • We will not see an Adventure this year. Instead, we will see three ~130 card expansions, and the second and third expansions will contain a small playable story like an adventure!
  • A Heroic Tavern Brawl will be going live sometime after the first expansion releases, using the Wild format.
  • Blizzard is going to work on doing more Wild tournaments.
  • Daily Login Rewards! At least for the start of the new rotation. Includes Dust, Gold, Expansion Packs, and "a few other surprises".
  • Rogues are getting Maeiv Shadowsong, a new hero! Win 10 games of Hearthstone in Standard when the rotation occurs and she's all yours.
Cards Moving From Classic to Wild
  • Azure Drake
  • Sylvanas Windrunner
  • Ragnaros the Firelord
  • Power Overwhelming
  • Ice Lance
  • Conceal
srob2004
AG
I get all of those Hall Of Fame except maybe Ice Lance.. not like Freeze Mage is dominating the meta. I assume they will have similar cards or something that replaces these in the next expansion.
Ganondorf
AG
Azure Drake
Sylvanas Windrunner
Ragnaros the Firelord
Power Overwhelming
Ice Lance
Conceal

I agree with this list. The legendaries and drake were in most decks, PO was an auto include for warlock, conceal makes the combos hard to defeat.

Here's the thing with ice lance: it always shows up in cabalist's time with a freezing spell. That and I bet at least 1 expansion is ice based and the spell would be OP in standard.
redline248
AG
Login Rewards
Easy to earn hero
redline248
AG
Sylvanas
Ragnaros
Azure Drake all going to wild
Line Ate Member
AG
Pretty bummed about Sylvanas and ragnaros. Dragon priest got an it weaker again. Yikes.
Cloud
Line Ate Member said:

Pretty bummed about Sylvanas and ragnaros. Dragon priest got an it weaker again. Yikes.

A 4 attack dragon that's an auto include in an a lot of decks going away should actually help priests.
Ganondorf
AG
Yep. One less creature that lives through dragonfire potion.
Cloud
Ganondorf said:

Yep. One less creature that lives through dragonfire potion.

On top of being out of pain/death range.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.