***** OFFICIAL Call the Iowa Caucus Thread *****

38,320 Views | 844 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Rapier108
shack009
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FireAg said:

What law did Trump pass to shut down the country?

Weren't shutdowns left up to state and local authorities based on the advice of the CDC?
If he wasn't responsible for shutting down the country then why did he have to send out stimmies?
Ag with kids
AG
shack009 said:

Just excuses for weakness.

The reason he couldn't fire Fauci is because he would have been incapable of facing the media and the people and explaining why he made the move. Because, as usual, Trump did not know a single thing about what was going on.
And he didn't have competent people around him to help out. Because if he did have one around, that person was likely not a yes man...which means they were disloyal and got tossed under the bus.
Ag with kids
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

PA24 said:

shack009 said:

I'm sick of the goaltending for his COVID policy. The guy dropped the ball, plain and simple. He gets an F- for all of 2020, including nearly $3 trillion in spending.
Exactly 4 years ago, Trump was headed for easy victory. Hard to believe but Nancy torn up his state of the union speak the same night Trump gave Rush the medal.

All was good, easy victory coming...Except...he was being impeached for the 2nd time by the democrats for Ukraine of all things. IF he had not complied with the CDC, he would have been ran out of town.

I remember the who state of Texas shut down, friends acting crazy with the mask, CNN showing mass graves, NO VENTILATORS!!!! Hospitals overworked, no ICU beds, GOD HELP US!!!!

PANDEMIC...Millions dying!

I also remember him refusing to wear the mask, Byrd and Facci claiming he was not doing enough. Trump recommended Hydroxychloroquin and the press went crazy.

The whole world shut down, no stopping it.

Selective memory by liberals and never Trumpers dude.

The COVID allowed the folks to pass new laws which in turn produced voter harvesting which caused 81,000,000 for Biden...

That happened in April. Why was Fauci still leading the charge in August when everyone knew masks and shutdowns didn't do anything? Why did Trump give him a medal on the way out?
He didn't know WHO gave him that medal.

I guess he didn't know who was in charge of the Executive branch that handed out that medal, either.
Ag with kids
AG
aggiehawg said:

shack009 said:

Trump and his followers are a lot alike. No idea what happened in 2020 and reserved to lying and pointing blame elsewhere for the failures of the man at the top.
Stop rewriting history. Your choice for President, Biden, is A-okay perfect on covid?
I'm so tired of this accusation that gets thrown out to anyone that dares to not back Trump 100%.

Not Trump != Biden

Biden is a potato. Biden is wrong on pretty much everything (I'm not sure on his favorite ice cream flavor so I gave him some leeway there).

Trump did a bad job handling covid. Period. Full stop. Was it as bad as Biden? No. But it was still bad.

It's frustrating that any criticism of Trump gets the auto-Biden response...

Rapier108
Quote:

It's frustrating that any criticism of Trump gets the auto-Biden response...
MAGA only has two responses when it comes to criticism of Trump.

Insult/attack the person making the criticism, without actually responding to the criticism.

Toss out the auto-Biden reply.

Usually they do both.

We've seen plenty in the last 24 hours.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.