***** OFFICIAL Call the Iowa Caucus Thread *****

38,291 Views | 844 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Rapier108
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Precinct in Council Bluffs out of ballots and they have to vote on a legal pad sheet.
Iowafarmkid
It hasn't even started here yet. Guessing they shut the doors any minute and people start giving their speeches. Cafeteria is packed, standing room only
C@LAg
TRM said:

Precinct in Council Bluffs out of ballots and they have to vote on a legal pad sheet.
have they asked the Dems for help? They know how to generate a bunch of ballots in a really short time?
Ag with kids
AG
FireAg said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

BigRobSA said:

PA24 said:

when should we start hearing official results?

Varies by precinct, but mine was always about 60-90mis in before counts started appearing.

Have to listen to each candidates speaker speak. And then, laugh at Trumps for like 10 minutes

Well maybe you'll get to laugh at Biden for 4 more years!
Only if we nominate Trump again.

Tried it once, got bad result. Let's try it again...yep, same bad result.

Well I'm voting for Desantis if I get the chance. What do you suggest to defeat Trump. I'll listen.
I didn't make a comment about defeating him.

I only commented that nominating him was a loser for the general.

But, the way to beat Trump is to get close in the first several caucuses (or is it cauci?) and primaries. This would show that the polls were WAY off.

His inevitability is his main selling point right now to everyone that isn't diehard MAGA. If that bubble gets popped, he'll be in a HUGE fight going forward. And he WILL have to debate and really campaign, not what he's been doing.

Tonight we'll see if that can happen.

I hope it happens but I have my worries. I hope I'm wrong.

Just don't think it's going to happen…33+ polling lead is insurmountable…
There's one.
AggieVictor10
AG
FireAg said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

BigRobSA said:

PA24 said:

Varies by precinct, but mine was always about 60-90mis in before counts started appearing.

Have to listen to each candidates speaker speak. And then, laugh at Trumps for like 10 minutes

Well I'm voting for Desantis if I get the chance. What do you suggest to defeat Trump. I'll listen.

But, the way to beat Trump is to get close in the first several caucuses (or is it cauci?) and primaries. This would show that the polls were WAY off.

His inevitability is his main selling point right now to everyone that isn't diehard MAGA. If that bubble gets popped, he'll be in a HUGE fight going forward. And he WILL have to debate and really campaign, not what he's been doing.

I think ron can do it but if he can't, it'll be interesting to watch trump unite the party behind him. Maybe ron could be a VP pick.
Iowafarmkid
The dems are using mail in ballets believe it or not
C@LAg
Iowafarmkid said:

The dems are using mail in ballets believe it or not
of course they are. the outcome is already predetermined.
cevans_40
AG
Never Trump tears are flowing
C@LAg
AggieVictor10 said:

I think ron can do it but if he can't, it'll be interesting to watch trump unite the party behind him. Maybe ron could be a VP pick.
Trump most definitely would not ask, and Ron would not accept in the theoretical 1:1,000,000,000 world in the mutiverse where he did.
Dan Scott
AG
Based off CNNs entrance poll, Trump is going win getting about 50%
AggieVictor10
AG
C@LAg said:

AggieVictor10 said:

Trump most definitely would not ask, and Ron would not accept in the theoretical 1:1,000,000,000 world in the mutiverse where he did.

Well that is a bummer.
cevans_40
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

FireAg said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

BigRobSA said:

PA24 said:

I hope Ron can get the nod. I just don't see it happening and what scares me even more is the stubbornness of the Never Trumpers who will cut off their noses just to show how smart they are.
C@LAg
cevans_40 said:

nah. no tears. we are just watching a repeat of the same car crash from 4 years ago, only this time in slow-motion, with the same inevitable outcome.

congrats on 4 more years of Dem control of government. you must be proud of yourselves.
Dan Scott
AG
32% said if convicted Trump is not fit to be president. That's a lot Republicans that won't vote Trump if he's convicted.
Who?mikejones!
cevans_40 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

FireAg said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

BigRobSA said:

PA24 said:

I hope Ron can get the nod. I just don't see it happening and what scares me even more is the stubbornness of the Never Trumpers who will cut off their noses just to show how smart they are.

It's quite the opposite. Trump bros are unwilling to look past the cult. I've seen few desantis supporters on this board who have said they'll not vote Trump.

Seen plenty of Trump voters say they'd refuse to vote for anyone else.

Trump will win the primary and lose the general. And we will be stuck with weekend at bernies for 4 more years while the "deep state" runs the country into the ground.

ttu_85
cevans_40 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

FireAg said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

BigRobSA said:

PA24 said:

There are not that many "Never Trumpers" My extreme loathing of the DemocRat party will have me voting against them. I want to vote FOR someone for a change. That's not an 80 year old it all about 'me me' Trump.
Iowafarmkid
Guy talking for the Desantis campaign is from San Antonio. That's a long ways to come to volunteer
cevans_40
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

cevans_40 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

FireAg said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

BigRobSA said:

PA24 said:

It's quite the opposite. Trump bros are unwilling to look past the cult. I've seen few desantis supporters on this board who have said they'll not vote Trump.

Trump will win the primary and lose the general. And we will be stuck with weekend at bernies for 4 more years while the "deep state" runs the country into the ground.

No you haven't
J. Walter Weatherman
cevans_40 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

FireAg said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

BigRobSA said:

PA24 said:

Or, maybe we shouldn't nominate someone that's hated by ~20% of the party? In case you missed it you need their votes in the general.
cevans_40
AG
C@LAg said:

cevans_40 said:

nah. no tears. we are just watching a repeat of the same car crash from 4 years ago, only this time in slow-motion, with the same inevitable outcome.

congrats on 4 more years of Dem control of government. you must be proud of yourselves.

Might wanna look a little further into my posting
FireAg
AG
FoxNews reporting that they believe Trump has a "commanding lead" as the caucus doors were closing…their words in quotes…
Dan Scott
AG
Trump and Vivek caucusing at same site in Clive Iowa
Rapier108
J. Walter Weatherman said:

cevans_40 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

FireAg said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

BigRobSA said:

PA24 said:

Or, maybe we shouldn't nominate someone that's hated by ~20% of the party? In case you missed it you need their votes in the general.
MAGA believes they are the majority and don't need anyone else.

When they lose, they will once again say it was because of Dominion and Smartmatic changing 20-30+ million votes from Trump to whoever the Democrat is.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Ag with kids
AG
cevans_40 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

FireAg said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

BigRobSA said:

PA24 said:

i'm not a Never Trumper. I voted for him twice.

I'm a Not Again Trumper, now, though.
cevans_40
AG

cevans_40 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

FireAg said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

BigRobSA said:

PA24 said:

Or maybe 20% of the party should unwad their panties and actually join a party.
J. Walter Weatherman
cevans_40 said:

cevans_40 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

FireAg said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

BigRobSA said:

PA24 said:

Or maybe 20% of the party should unwad their panties and actually join a party.

Insulting is a great way to win people over. Operating out of the Kari Lake playbook I guess. As a reminder Maga doesn't make up nearly enough votes to win the general.

Unless all you care about is just getting to vote for Dear Leader one more time, which seems likely at this point.
Ag with kids
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

cevans_40 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

FireAg said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

BigRobSA said:

PA24 said:

And we'll also have 4 more years of "we wuz robbed" here on TexAgs coupled with "Trump 2028" posts.
45-70Ag
AG
I'm a get Biden's ass the hell out of the White House voter.

That ******* needs to be put in a home and forgotten.
Ag with kids
AG
cevans_40 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

cevans_40 said:

AggieVictor10 said:

FireAg said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

Ag with kids said:

Rockdoc said:

BigRobSA said:

PA24 said:

No you haven't
Just Trump...
Dan Scott
AG
CNN already calls it for Trump
J. Walter Weatherman
CNN calling it already based off of more polls. Shocker.
Who?mikejones!
Yes i have
Ag with kids
AG

CNN calling it already based off of more polls. Shocker.
What are those numbers at the bottom of the screen they're using to call it?
Swan Song
AG
DD88
AG
Vivek is now firing 75% of federal employees.

I guess he's only allowing employees with SSN's that are divisible by 4 to keep their job.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.