*** GoT: House of the Dragon ***

247,778 Views | 2838 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by The Dog Lord
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Porkchop Express said:

The problems with telling Aegons Conquest are the nonstop incest and that every matter is eventually resolved by burning the enemy with dragon fire.

I would love to see Robert's rebellion or even a bigger show with the dragons getting tiny and then going extinct, the defense of duskendale, the prime of Arthur Dayne, all that stuff.
1. after 15 years, incest is really not an issue with the viewer base of GoT
2. Still plenty of skirmishes and political intrigue that can be covered, some of which they lose. And the storyline can cover from 1 year before AC to years 6 or 7 after the Dornishe wars and end with the Dragon's Peace.
3. With HBO is such a penny-pinching mode, no way they are going to devote money developing D- tier storylines or characters. Yes, Dunk/Egg are C or D tier, but there is a lot of established story around them on which to builds a series, so could be seen as a less risky production.
canadiaggie
AG
House of the Dragon S2 next summer per Deadline. Good to know they're still on track. Remember reading that most of their actors were on British and not US union contracts so the strike didn't impact their shooting too much
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I've said it before, but just like star wars, you have tens of thousands of years to play around with, why limit yourself to the same storylines like RR or Jon Snow?

I would love to see the wall getting built and Bran the Builder fighting the White Walkers eight thousand years before GOT. You know the Night King doesn't go down, so the lame master hive zombie concept never comes into play.
The Dog Lord
AG
Edit: I already started a Season 2 thread

https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/3428197/replies/67204651

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.