*** JURASSIC PARK/WORLD FRANCHISE ***

72,528 Views | 734 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by TCTTS
The Porkchop Express
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How about a JP-Point Break cross over featuring a Johnny Utahraptor?
Gigem314
AG
helloimustbegoing said:

How about a JP-Point Break cross over featuring a Johnny Utahraptor?

Johnny Utahraptor
"I am an IN…GEN…AGENT!!!"

Bodhi Rex
"I know, isn't it wild!"
AMW2010
AG
Was watching the football game today… there was just a random Jurassic world "trailer" talking about February 3rd Winter Olympics and had a T. rex and Blue in the snow chasing a lady skiing down a mountain….. I'm still holding hope for a super bowl trailer
TCTTS
AG
Yeah, with the Olympics on NBC (a Universal company) running February 4-20, and NBC also having the Super Bowl on February 13, there's no way we don't get some kind of official debut spot/trailer for Dominion (a Universal movie) during that run. In fact, I bet they market the hell out of it during those two weeks...

LeonardSkinner
Meh. Seen that before….

…Remember SkiFree? They say the ending monster is a yeti, but I always thought it looked more like a t-rex.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
The Collective
AG
AMW2010 said:

Was watching the football game today… there was just a random Jurassic world "trailer" talking about February 3rd Winter Olympics and had a T. rex and Blue in the snow chasing a lady skiing down a mountain….. I'm still holding hope for a super bowl trailer

Please tell me I am getting raptors and snowmobiles.
bluefire579
AG
Dr. Grant and Dr. Saddler reuniting. Beautiful
DeBoss
AG
Don't care how unrealistic, farfetched or crazy this movie may be, I'm 100% IN on it. Bringing every stupid idea together in 1 movie makes me so happy.
AMW2010
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I was only off on my prediction by 3 days, life found a way!!!
k20dub
AG
My 4 year old is OBSESSED with dinosaurs right now. He watches all the Jurassic World kid stuff on Netflix. Anyone know a way of watching the Jurassic Park movies without all the violence? Longshot, I know.

I told my wife that I think I watched the Jurassic Park movies when I was pretty young and she said, not at 4.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
This seems like a great allegory for the pandemic, with empty streets and dinosaurs running rampant all over the world.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I watched it at 5 and I turned out just fine.
Sex Panther
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I watched it at 5 and I turned out just fine.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
double aught
AG
Looks great! I love the shot of BDH hiding in the water.
The Porkchop Express
I think the first minute of the trailer revels that Starlord is working on a dinosaur Dude Ranch in Montana, and this movie is actually the Jurassic Park-City Slickers crossover film we've all been wanting all these years.
Sapper Redux
They actually feathered some of their Dinos.
The Porkchop Express
Sapper Redux said:

bobinator
AG
Oh hell yeah
MGS
Now I want see Dinosaur Rodeo

- Team roping with hadrosaur calves
- Bull riding on a Triceratops
- Barrel racing on the back of a velociraptor
The Collective
AG
Sapper Redux said:

Gigem314
AG
My 10-year-old inner child smiled seeing Grant and Ellie at a dig site again. And more Malcom, yes.

Can't wait to see this!

Must go faster...
Thunder18
AG
helloimustbegoing said:

I think the first minute of the trailer revels that Starlord is working on a dinosaur Dude Ranch in Montana, and this movie is actually the Jurassic Park-City Slickers crossover film we've all been wanting all these years.

Maybe the baby Raptor is named Norman (helloooo)
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
I still don't think they're going where they should with this, but damn that looks fantastic.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Hey JJ...

Eliminatus
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

I still don't think they're going where they should with this, but damn that looks fantastic.
Couldn't agree more.

Just another humans vs. BLANK story again, but whatever. I am in!
Max Power
AG
This looks like the Jurassic Park/Yellowstone crossover we've all been waiting for.
TCTTS
AG
Jurassic Park: Yellowstone might even give Spider-Man No Way Home a run for its money at the box office.

Seriously, though, there's no way this movie isn't dumb as hell, just like the last two, but with this cast, and this premise, it would take an unprecedented amount of incompetence for this not to at least be the most *fun* entry of the three.

Bring it on.
TCTTS
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Hey JJ...

I seriously would have forgiven so many sins of the sequel trilogy if TFA simply had that same basic shot with Luke, Leia, and Han all sharing the frame together, one last time, even if only fleetingly. And there was literally no reason they couldn't. Instead, in one of the most bone-headed decisions in all of modern blockbuster movie-making, for some asinine reason, they actively CHOSE not to.
The Porkchop Express
If you make an angry post about the Star Wars sequels on the guitar and sneaker threads, I think you'll win bitter bingo for the day!
TCTTS
AG
Ha, and yet the same can be said for your never-ending quest to defend it at all costs.
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
k20dub said:

My 4 year old is OBSESSED with dinosaurs right now. He watches all the Jurassic World kid stuff on Netflix. Anyone know a way of watching the Jurassic Park movies without all the violence? Longshot, I know.

I told my wife that I think I watched the Jurassic Park movies when I was pretty young and she said, not at 4.

My 3 year old watched the trailer with me and just wanted me to play it on repeat. And he was just calling out the names of all the dinos he saw, even the Quetzalcoatlus (the large pterosaur attacking the plane). He may be too young to get scared , lol
The Porkchop Express
TCTTS said:

Ha, and yet the same can be said for your never-ending quest to defend it at all costs.
Sorry, that was misplaced rage at the alarm company from coming at 7 p.m. when the window was 12-4.
Sex Panther
AG
The second one is one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen. And I'm still not sure how the earth is overrun with all kinds of dinosaurs because 20 of them escaped a black-market, dinosaur, weapons auction (Jesus Christ... that was the actual plot)... but damn if this doesn't look awesome

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.