*** JURASSIC PARK/WORLD FRANCHISE ***

72,560 Views | 734 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by TCTTS
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

https://heroichollywood.com/jurassic-park-jurassic-world-3-joseph-mazzello/
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Seriously with that story? It's a complete shot in the dark.
TCTTS
AG
Normally I'd agree, but he hasn't made a movie in two years and then tweeted that the day before the first day of filming. Considering the big three from the first movie are back, and Pratt said this is the "Endgame" of the franchise, I'd say the chances are pretty high Timmy is back as well.
TCTTS
AG
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Does he have a barely-lit cigarette butt hanging out of his mouth though?
I CANT GET JURASSIC WORLD BACK ONLINE WITH THESE MOTHEREFFIN SNAKES IN THIS MOTHEREFFIN CONTROL ROOM!
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
TCTTS said:

https://heroichollywood.com/jurassic-park-jurassic-world-3-joseph-mazzello/
Less Tim, more Lex

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
She prefers to be called a hacker.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

She prefers to be called a hacker.
Yeah, and Tim helped create Facebook....

Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I figured out the plot to Dominion last night and why they're bringing everyone back. Their prolonged exposure and frequent trauma caused by dinosaurs has altered each person's body chemistry/brain waves to give them powers beyond normal humans.

When the dinosaurs threaten to take over the world, there is an idea, to bring together a team of extraordinary individuals - who all know about dinosaurs - to fight the battles that we never could. That speech will be given by one-armed Sam Jackson back from the dead 27 years after JP.

Introducing:

Dr. Alan Grant: After the events of Jurassic Park III, he's had raptor claws grafted on to his hands that he uses to fight other alpha predators.

Vice-Admiral Ellie Satler: Can alter her physical structure and jump through other beings, disintegrating them instantly.

Dr. Ian Malcolm: Uses his sarcastic quips to make dinosaurs start laughing until they suffocate to death.

Tim Whatever His Last Name Is: Gained control over electricity after getting his ass shocked off that fence in the original JP. Now can shot lightning bolts out of his palms.

Lex Whatever Her Last Name is: After solving the UNIX system, was recruited by IBM. Eventually became the foremost expert in the world on human-cyborg relations to the point of grafting tech onto her own body. Can control any Internet of Things device in the world with the power of her brain.

Omar Sy: Time-traveled back 200 years to understand how animals think by being the very unlikely black postal employee with a sled dog team in Call of the WIld with Harrison Ford. Now can talk dinosaur language.

Bryce Dallas Howard: Sharpens heeled shoes to a razor tip and can throw them from up to 75 feet away straight into a dinosaur's thorax.

Starlord: He's Starlord, he doesn't need any more powers.

Together they are: The Jurassic Avenger Justice Squad

Fenrir
That is one idea.
Gigem314
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Should've gone with Jurassic World: Jurassic Park.
Jurassic World: Boy do I hate being right all the time
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Gigem314 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Should've gone with Jurassic World: Jurassic Park.
Jurassic World: Boy do I hate being right all the time
They should renamed Fallen Kingdom, Jurassic World: Now that is one big pile of ****
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Quote:

Dr. Ian Malcolm: Uses his sarcastic quips to make dinosaurs start laughing until they suffocate to death.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Edit: Fan-made
TCTTS
AG

https://lrmonline.com/news/rumor-the-jurassic-franchises-dinos-may-be-headed-to-television/
Satellite of Love
Where does Zombie John Hammond fit into film?
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
Raptor
TCTTS
AG
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Tim was in the River Wild as Roarke, the terribly named son of Meryl Streep. Only in the 90s did it make sense to have the bad guys be played by Kevin Bacon and John C. Reilly.
Daveintx
In this world of spin offs I started thinking...

Could an Amazon or Hulu series based off Hammond's life work? Follow through his early years of the flea circus, etc. all the way up through ingen and the discovery of cloning dinos
TCTTS
AG

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1136099-producer-frank-marshall-calls-jurassic-world-dominion-start-of-a-new-era
TCTTS
AG

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/06/jurassic-world-dominion-spends-millions-resume-filming-1202237486/
Raptor
AG
I swear, if one dinosaur gets COVID-19, we will never hear the end of this from PETA.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

TCTTS
AG

https://collider.com/jurassic-world-3-lewis-dodgson-campbell-scott/

AMW2010
AG
I was coming here to post that! I care, I care a lot!! He had a huge role in the books and I'm kinda really excited about this!
TCTTS
AG
Same. And yet I hate that they're bringing back all the right people from the original and giving me hope again...
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Nice hat.
TCTTS
AG
I was curious why they cast a different actor to play Dodgson this go around, so I just looked up the original actor, played by a guy named Cameron Thor (yes, Thor). Is he dead? Does he not act anymore? Is he - - oh, yikes...

https://theblast.com/59764/sexual-abuse-victim-of-incarcerated-acting-coach-cameron-thor-ge
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
nm
AMW2010
AG
The worst part about this is making sure the audience knows who he is... they are gonna have to say his name very prevalent so we know since it's a different actors. For a guy who had such a small amount of screen time, everyone know that scene.
TCTTS
AG
I have no doubt the name "Dodgson" will be uttered more than once, and a dumb joke about shaving cream will likely be made at his expense as well.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Quote:

Tim Whatever His Last Name Is: Gained control over electricity after getting his ass shocked off that fence in the original JP. Now can shot lightning bolts out of his palms.

His palms? I think you meant his arse.

TCTTS
AG

https://deadline.com/2020/07/jurassic-world-dominion-uk-shoot-universal-no-disruption-reports-positive-covid-tests-1202982514/
TCTTS
AG
No matter how bad this movie may or may not be, it sure is great to see something of its scale actually filming again...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.