Houston
Sponsored by

2019 DisAstros thread

241,637 Views | 2084 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Milwaukees Best Light
Milwaukees Best Light
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tacos! Tacos!!
K Bo
AG
This ump ****ing sucks.
jetch17
AG
Tingly.

Al Bula
AG
Raulito shoot it
one MEEN Ag
AG
That ump was rough. Judge shouldn't have gotten to 3-0 count when Grienke was still in. Astros pulled through but the middle of the game was rocky.
Jock 07
AG
As long as that fat **** ******* country joe stays far away I'm alright
98Ag99Grad
AG
Agree. Greinke threw well I thought but the ump was squeezing both guys really tight. Sometimes hed call the high strike and then he wouldn't. Got the win though.
schmellba99
AG
I am dragging ass this AM. Work event plus a shtload of whiskey plus the game and 4 hours of sleep is the suck in the morning.

But if gambling at the aeropuerto with whiskey farts is what i have to endure to see the yankees fans cry - worth it.
XpressAg09
AG
Who else said "do what now?" when this was called ball 3?

Link to gif of absurdity
RVAg02
AG
XpressAg09 said:

Link to gif of absurdity

I actually said "what do we do now?"
Liquid Wrench
Anyone know if this "agswin" guy posts here?

I spotted one of the 3rd base Astros suit guys on TV last night so did a little searching and found this guy's instagram:

https://instagr.am/p/B3wdEWIpzlg

https://instagr.am/p/B3v_2YPJC4M

txaggie_08
AG
I saw a couple people in Aggie jackets at one point.

Also, that ump was horrendous. Terribly inconsistent.
wessimo
AG
Dang that place was empty!
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Still drunk. LFG is coming to my apartment balcony.

My sister did this last night

randy828
AG
Great win last night. That ump was so inconsistent. I love that Gif above...I was thinking, what the hell, did I misunderstand the ump?

Also, was that Kate Upton and Cole's wife sitting behind home base a few rows up?...you could see them when right handed hitters were up at the plate and the camera angle was from the first base side.

I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
TexAg2001
AG
Yes, that was them.
RK
AG
Quote:

Also, was that Kate Upton and Cole's wife sitting behind home base a few rows up?
indeed. another poster was in the elevator with them on the way to their seats. i bet it smelled nice.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
https://instagr.am/p/B3vwQpyFJeH
HtownAg92
AG
XpressAg09 said:

Link to gif of absurdity
That same f'ing pitch that was a ball to 6'7" Judge was called a strike on 5'7" Altuve an inning later.
Post removed:
by user
HtownAg92
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

https://instagr.am/p/B3vwQpyFJeH
Wish she would do the same pose as the statue.
Teddy Perkins
AG
agswin is good people. Don't think he posts here. Good article from ESPN on him.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

agswin is good people. Don't think he posts here. Good article from ESPN on him.
I thought he used to
Al Bula
AG

randy828
AG
Shife said:

That's what I was talking about!
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
schmendeler
AG
go stros! keep it coming!
randy828
AG

And it's mf'ing Yuli time!

Boo Weekley
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

Still drunk. LFG is coming to my apartment balcony.

My sister did this last night

Nice!

We need to tip on 44's 2nite

spadilly
S
Best place ITL around downtown to watch the game? Kid free tonight and the wife and I are wanting to go out to watch it.
Boo Weekley
Like everyone else, I could not believe how terrible the home plate ump was last night. Dude should be fired. He called several obvious strikes balls and was terribly inconsistent...and always in the favor of the Yankees "coincidentally".

He should never ump a game again.
Boo Weekley
spadilly said:

Best place ITL around downtown to watch the game? Kid free tonight and the wife and I are wanting to go out to watch it.
If she's not down for some neon blue ferris wheel FB action, you could try some neon blue FB action at Warren's.
Liquid Wrench
third coast.. said:

Shes fun to look at but damn that chick is so weird and the fact that her mom was making her clothes and her brother was taking the pics just weird me out.
Ugh. That's not him in the mirror, is it?

https://instagr.am/p/B2dUYyzF9ab
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Boo Weekley said:

spadilly said:

If she's not down for some neon blue ferris wheel FB action, you could try some neon blue FB action at Warren's.
Damn, need to update my signature
Texaggie7nine
spadilly said:

Luckys next to BBVA and min maid will have the biggest crowds.

If you want just a good sports bar to watch it in, Revelry, lil woodrows on shepard, Kirby Icehouse, Tbones, McIntyres..

Sorry you said around Downtown. So if not luckys or min maid, Christian's tailgate downtown, or Biggios

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.