Houston
Sponsored by

2019 DisAstros thread

241,429 Views | 2084 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Milwaukees Best Light
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Draggin saccccccccc
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Astros won game 1 insert dancing Astros girl.
jetch17
AG
1 outta 2

David_Puddy
AG
Hopefully nothing serious with Cole
schmellba99
AG
We went from draggin sac to draggin ass. Sanchez got rocked last night - 4 fuggin homers. Furk.
randy828
AG
schmellba99 said:

We went from draggin sac to draggin ass. Sanchez got rocked last night - 4 fuggin homers. Furk.
That's alright, mini slump now...get everyone else over confident and get hot again come playoff time.
jetch17
AG
It would be good to break this skid mark and not continue to runny poo ourselves vs the A's and give them anymore ground to get within 6 by series end
jetch17
AG
Wakes up
Checks score
F***

TulaneAg
This is what happens when we try to replace original dancing girl gif. Even with a new gif of the same girl. We should know better by now.
Al Bula
AG
This game is gayer than two dudes 69ing.
Joker98
AG
TulaneAg said:

This is what happens when we try to replace original dancing girl gif. Even with a new gif of the same girl. We should know better by now.
Yup. Messed with the juju. Now it's chicken sacrificing time.

In all seriousness, they seem to be going through the same old August swoon. No need to panic, they just need to come out of it and peak at the right time.
randy828
AG
Yordan in the ninth today, someone stole jobu's rum. Probably Bregman!

randy828
AG
jetch17
AG
Finally!
jetch17
AG
Joker98
AG
I don't know about the rest of you, but this Correa situation is really ticking me off. If we go by what Hinch said in yesterday's post game presser, CC couldn't get his back loose and felt sore pregame but played anyway. Given his back troubles last year, it's disappointing that he didn't say anything. They could have held him out and perhaps not aggravated it worse. Hinch sounded really down about it yesterday so I'm bracing for bad news.

He's way too young to be having back issues. What kind of bed is he sleeping on? What kind of acrobatics is he attempting on said bed?!

Like it or not, the lineup is better with him in it. Hopefully it won't be major, but I'm not optimistic.
03_Aggie
Joker98 said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but this Correa situation is really ticking me off. If we go by what Hinch said in yesterday's post game presser, CC couldn't get his back loose and felt sore pregame but played anyway. Given his back troubles last year, it's disappointing that he didn't say anything. They could have held him out and perhaps not aggravated it worse. Hinch sounded really down about it yesterday so I'm bracing for bad news.

He's way too young to be having back issues. What kind of bed is he sleeping on? What kind of acrobatics is he attempting on said bed?!

Like it or not, the lineup is better with him in it. Hopefully it won't be major, but I'm not optimistic.

If he has degenerative discs or is prone to herniating discs in his lower back then he could be screwed. Baseball and golf swings are not kind to those issues.
RABAg04
AG
XpressAg09
AG
Have we abandoned the new gif because of the week-long slide that happened after we introduced it? Really sad, cuz she worked so hard on it...but I get it.
BigPuma
AG
yes. quit ****ing it up. stick with who brung ya
jetch17
AG
A guy over on the other Astros thread is hitting a party barge with her this weekend - Boobs for Breggy?
Post removed:
by user
jetch17
AG
third coast.. said:

jetch17 said:

A guy over on the other Astros thread is hitting a party barge with her this weekend - Boobs for Breggy?

TOFA
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Damn, I was invited on that trip
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
and OG Tine board reunion on 9/12 for Thirsty Thursdays? I know you neckbeards love your draft beers at 1/2 price.

Quote:

Come to Minute Maid Park every Thursday home game for the Original Thirsty Thursday. All draft beers will be discounted all night long throughout the stadium*. Get your tickets today to enjoy your Thursday's with us!
whatever marketing genius came up with this, I applaud you. 100% better than $1 dogs.

https://www.mlb.com/astros/tickets/specials/original-thirsty-thursday
jetch17
The Wonderer
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

and OG Tine board reunion on 9/12 for Thirsty Thursdays? I know you neckbeards love your draft beers at 1/2 price.

Quote:

Come to Minute Maid Park every Thursday home game for the Original Thirsty Thursday. All draft beers will be discounted all night long throughout the stadium*. Get your tickets today to enjoy your Thursday's with us!
whatever marketing genius came up with this, I applaud you. 100% better than $1 dogs.

https://www.mlb.com/astros/tickets/specials/original-thirsty-thursday
?itemid=4276944

*I'm a lawyer, but not your lawyer. This is not legal advice and an attorney-client relationship does not exist between you and me*
Al Bula
AG
Goose
AG
schmellba99
AG
Verlander needs to whip his dong out and slap everybody on the cheek. That is 3 or 4 games in a row it seems like that he has pitched lights out but has gotten no fuggen support at the plate.
RynoAg
AG
jetch17
schmellba99
AG

Was getting kinda puckered up at the end tonight, solid series though. Yankees may get swept too, which is always nice.
Joker98
AG
No doubt. Biagini was awful. Wish we didn't need to bring Osuna in that situation. He's been struggling and basically had no time to get loose. That was way too close, but on to the Angels. At this point we just need to get back to basics and hopefully get homefield throughout the playoffs. We've been pretty money at home. The Yanks are in shambles, so it's right there for us.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
as bad as we have played, we are still 2 wins away from best record. Just keep grinding and get everyone healthy for the playoffs.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.