Houston
Sponsored by

2019 DisAstros thread

241,573 Views | 2084 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Milwaukees Best Light
Bondag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We saw their entire bullpen on Tuesday.

Time to feast on them today!

randy828
AG
Just saw that no matter what happens from here on out, the World Series runs through the American League. All three teams remaining had more wins than either the Cards or Nats.

I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
Teddy Perkins
AG
randy828 said:

Just saw that no matter what happens from here on out, the World Series runs through the American League. All three teams remaining had more wins than either the Cards or Nats.
Also, the furthest west the WS could be is Houston.
jetch17
AG
We need some Yordan piss missiles today, its been too long

David_Puddy
AG
Damn, nice ticket score jeezy!
jetch17
AG
What has surface lot parking been running for ALDS? $40ish for nearbys? Or more?
Post removed:
by user
Ducks4brkfast
AG
jetch17 said:

What has surface lot parking been running for ALDS? $40ish for nearbys? Or more?
that's about right.

i see $50 adjacent to MM.
jetch17
AG
Right on, I'll probably just do the usual V&A valet program
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Pappa Bro's is $10. Get a bar filet then Petty Cab in for $10 donation and stumble back after.
Post removed:
by user
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
my advice is to park as far west as you can and pedi cab it to the stadium. The way the roads are closed around the stadium has fubared traffic
Serotonin
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

my advice is to park as far west as you can and pedi cab it to the stadium. The way the roads are closed around the stadium has fubared traffic
This.
07ag
AG
third coast.. said:

So talking to my buddy, this is right by the juicebox and where my buddy parks because his wife's boss (probably her uncle too because they are vietnamese)owns it.

that looks pretty awesome, where is that?
https://ts.la/eric59704
Teddy Perkins
AG
third coast.. said:

So talking to my buddy, this is right by the juicebox and where my buddy parks because his wife's boss (probably her uncle too because they are vietnamese)owns it.

The place you are talking about is on Preston. It's owned by Vinod Ramani, the founder of Urban Living. And I think he almost lost all of those cars after a $29M judgment against him and Urban Living.
jetch17
AG
is that the big ass secured warehouse over there on the other side of the freeway ... we have always wondered what TF that was.

Headed down from the office after 3, ready to get this sh*t going. a few margs at lunch are definitely helping the F this S o'clock attitude.

LETS GOOOOOOOOO!
Post removed:
by user
Teddy Perkins
AG
jetch17 said:

is that the big ass secured warehouse over there on the other side of the freeway ... we have always wondered what TF that was.
The one with the painted white fire hydrants with 24/7 security.
jetch17
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

jetch17 said:

The one with the painted white fire hydrants with 24/7 security.
Yep.
NoahAg
So it's a museum that no one can actually visit?
jetch17
AG
Just got downtown, lets turn this sh*t up
schmendeler
AG
jetch17 said:

Just got downtown, lets turn this sh*t up

On your shoulders you carry the hopes and dreams of all of us poors/parents with small children that can't be there in person. Make us proud.
Anonymous Source
S
jetch17 said:

Last Saturday, we parked in the courthouse garage for $30. It's two blocks away.
Gig 'Em
jetch17
AG
Parked for $11 at V&A (now they'll get me for the rest inside)

$11 + bar tab to Uncle T
Post removed:
by user
TexaN792(2)
AG
I have a 7 week old but the wife and I both managed to make it to the game. No excuses
Diggity
AG
Livestream that ***** Need to live vicariously through you tonight
Post removed:
by user
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Stuck on delayed flight back to town bc IAH is shutting down runways. Going to miss half the game at least.
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
Teddy Perkins
AG
third coast.. said:

Wtf why are they doing that?
I got a high wind advisory alert. Only thing I can think of.
Panama Red
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Stuck on delayed flight back to town bc IAH is shutting down runways. Going to miss half the game at least.
Where you headed in from? Coming from DCA and its not showing any delay.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Coming from DCA
That's right, Supreme Court is back in session. Almost forgot.
jetch17
AG
Comin at ya from the State Farm logo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.