***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

225,666 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Pilmer
Aggietaco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I vote no on the GT alone.
Pman17
AG
The State Fair has an awesome WWI Exhibit
TexagChris17
AG
Hey guys, I just applied for the platoon. My gamertag is cook520. I play the objective as well as my role, so I would consider myself a team player.
TexagChris17
AG
jeffk said:

References?

Most of that is true...
byfLuger41
AG
Working on the Support Class unlocks and the "Destroy 2 Planes) with LMG is killing me.

Any suggestions?
byfLuger41
AG
I'll accept you after work tonight if someone else hasn't.
MaroonStain
AG
Go HAM on Monte Grappa in Conquest mode. Use a LMG with a high capacity magazine. This and Martini sniper (currently about 264 Martini kills out of 300) are my last two unlocks.
Pilmer
AG
I've added all the people that asked to join the platoon. You still have to go in and select represent platoon though.
byfLuger41
AG
Yeah I'm not looking forward to the sniper class unlocks.

(Insert For-ev-er .gif)
jeffk
AG
Info on next expansion pack - Gallipoli and naval warfare!

https://www.battlefield.com/games/battlefield-1/turning-tides

Also, I hope Aguas can find it in his heart to forgive me for not having a headset yesterday.
byfLuger41
AG
jeffk said:

Also, I hope Aguas can find it in his heart to forgive me for not having a headset yesterday.

What happened to your headset?

You were a good medic for not having communication
jeffk
AG
My son had been playing with it because it makes him look like a real pilot (his words) so of course it was in his room while he was napping and I didn't want to risk waking him up to go get it which would have ended dad's gaming hour.

Obviously.
jeffk
AG
And I'm always a good medic.

<throws a bandage pack onto your dead body and runs away>
Aggietaco
AG
jeffk said:

Fine with me, allowed me to talk smack without recourse. And yes, you were still a good medic.
jeffk
jr15aggie
AG
jeffk said:

My son had been playing with it because it makes him look like a real pilot (his words) so of course it was in his room while he was napping and I didn't want to risk waking him up to go get it which would have ended dad's gaming hour.

Obviously.
Ah yeah, that was a tough call. Game w/out the mic or go for it and risk ruining the whole thing!!!

My kids are too old and beyond naps now... I'm lucky to get time on the weekends cause my kids always want a turn or they want to play a local co-op game with me. Partly why I'm getting the One X, putting the old One upstairs for them.

The best was 13 years ago when my wife thought I was being sweet when I offered to stay up late every night and change/feed the baby around midnight (so she would sleep the rest of the night). Those were some good / uninterrupted gaming times!
MaroonStain
AG
Finally unlocked all weapons. Parabellum suppressive is LETHAL. I am also working on Martini sniper and it is hard to adjust to with a 5-8x scope which is almost useless. I am pressing forward for service star though.

I have 3 more tanks kills with Limp Biscuit to unlock last specialization. All other unlocked.

I paid to unlock Kolibri but used it once by accident. It will not get any more use...
byfLuger41
AG
So anyone wanna boost some LMG airplane kills this weekend?! I'm having hell unlocking one of the last few weapons to get that achievement.

Need 13 trip wire bomb kills as well.

Anyone else play or did Destiny kill everyone from BF1?!

Cheers, pals.
TO THE DROP ZONE!!!
Aggietaco
AG
I'll probably be on some time tonight. Most of my free time is Saturday and Sunday mornings before 8 these days, and not many people are playing BF1 at 6AM besides the Yuros.
texsn95
AG
Whoop, got it and the season pass for peanuts through Gold a few months back and freaking love this game. Beware the pulse canon...XBL PIITB
byfLuger41
AG
15 trip wire HE kills was brutal!

Just watched a few videos on how to kill planes with LMG's.

SHould be on shortly if anyone wants to join.

Cheers -

Moist Brisket
TO THE DROP ZONE!!!
byfLuger41
AG
FINALLY finished the Filled the Stockpile achievement! I boosted the 2 airplane LMG kills with a friend.

Now I can get back to my Hellriegel!
TO THE DROP ZONE!!!
E
AG
Any of the group still play? What all did everyone switch to? and dont say Destiny....

byfLuger41
AG
I definitely still play.

Just been on FIFA more, but should be back at BF1 hard come Dec 11.
TO THE DROP ZONE!!!
Aggietaco
AG
I had a rare free moment last night to play with Donde and whiteegg.
Pilmer
AG
I play all the time, still lots of stuff to work on unlocking.
E
AG
Sweet! Ill try to be on more during the holidays
jeffk
AG
Same. The three night classes a week really killed my will to play social games late at night.
byfLuger41
AG
Just finished the update this morning and should be online tonight after work unless my car parts show up.

Definitely gonna be online pretty heavy until 2018. Hope to see some of you on the front.

Cheers, pals.
TO THE DROP ZONE!!!
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Jumped on last night for the first time in forever to play the new maps and y'all jumped off as soon as I got on.
jeffk
AG
I need some of you to volunteer to swim around while I shoot at you so I can unlock the NAVAL CUTLASS.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
jeffk said:

I need some of you to volunteer to swim around while I shoot at you so I can unlock the NAVAL CUTLASS.
I'm your huckleberry. Gonna get killed anyway, might as well help someone in the process.
byfLuger41
AG
I was on FIFA and almost smashed my control into pure energy. It was my bed time.
TO THE DROP ZONE!!!
Rock Ag
AG
A guy who leaked Battlefield 1 is now saying the new game in 2018 will be Battlefield Bad Company 3, which is Vietnam and Cold War setting.

Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Rock Ag said:

A guy who leaked Battlefield 1 is now saying the new game in 2018 will be Battlefield Bad Company 3, which is Vietnam and Cold War setting.

Fine by me

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.