***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

221,581 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
jeffk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey Pilmer, remember that time when you were all like, "Oh, man, some poor guy is about to get murdered with a pickax in that house." and then I got murdered with a pickax in a house? And I said, "That was me, Pilmer." And you were like, "Oh, yeah, I thought you were blue."
gumby579
AG
jeffk said:

Hey Pilmer, remember that time when you were all like, "Oh, man, some poor guy is about to get murdered with a pickax in that house." and then I got murdered with a pickax in a house? And I said, "That was me, Pilmer." And you were like, "Oh, yeah, I thought you were blue."

This is an accurate description of every Texag party ever
BradC34
AG
Lots of fun rounds this weekend. I thought I loved the Medic class until I started trolling with the Infantry Sniper rifles. Good times. The Tank Hunter is the greatest thing ever.

Maybe I can sneak in some more time during the week but I won't have my Xbox over the weekend.
wee_ag
AG
I hate this game.
MaroonStain
AG
wee_ag said:

I hate this game.

I said the same thing this weekend then had a good run until my squad went full on scout after a string of victories. Never. Go. Full. Scout.
jeffk
AG
wee_ag said:

I hate this game.

Sorry I shot you in the head through a tree trunk.
Pilmer
AG

Nightmare Material
Pilmer
AG

The Kool-Aid Man attack
jeffk
AG
Pilmer said:

Nightmare Material

Was Vitus just kicked back in the corner the whole time?
thewhiteegg
AG
wee_ag said:

I hate this game.

Did you actually finish that frontlines game?
Pilmer
AG

This is broken.
Pilmer
AG
Corner Creeper.
Pilmer
AG

Revive Rage
titanmaster_race
i can't stress enough how damn stupid the melee system in this game is
E
AG
Anyone getting on tonight or all we all watching Opening Day?
Agmaniacmike12
Good sports night with the NCAA Championship and the return of Astros baseball. I'll probably be on at some point though.
BradC34
AG
Wife has the living room TV and I need to get caught up on the walking dead finale. Soooo... unlikely.
FIDO95
AG
I blame pilmer and the rest of that TA squad for keeping me up past my bedtime!!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
wee_ag
AG
thewhiteegg said:

wee_ag said:

I hate this game.

Did you actually finish that frontlines game?
Yes...and STILL didn't get a battlepack,
Agmaniacmike12
/>
jeffk
AG
#2 again...
FIDO95
AG
I can claim credit for at least 10% of agmanics 22 deaths last night. Of course, he can claim probably 20% of my 101 deaths. The guy is a b@**ard with the mondragon sniper!!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Pilmer
AG
When I came in to that game, our team was pushed back to the m-coms/radio boxes and about to lose... #humblebrag.
FIDO95
AG
Yes. I set the charge on B and was about to win and go to bed. Instead, we go back and forth for over an hour slowly losing ground until we lose. I was ok with it all because I was making progress on my order of Lafayette medal. Then I lost, then I got no battlepacks, then I realized I got no credit for my "tanker" kills because apparently you have to be outside the tank on foot to get the 25 kills!?! WTF. Well fought game though.
titanmaster_race
sooo many of the medals are bugged and don't correctly log progress. It's stupid that you can't make progress on multiple medals at once, or even do several parts of the same medal at once.
BradC34
AG
Yo, Frontlines is cool and all, but I can't get XP in it.
wee_ag
AG
They really need a "War Summary" for Frontlines that shows a time lapse of the map and the tug-of-war of all the objectives - especially on the long battles. (took a screenshot of our hour and a half match last night but for some reason it didn't save it)

In other news....

After three days - I FINALLY GOT A BATTLEPACK!!!!

I HATE invisible walls

Your armored train ain't nothin'
BradC34
AG
I should have recorded me shooting down an airplane with the tank hunter kit the other day. CURSE YOU FANCY XBOX I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE!
Pilmer
AG

I got my 500 m97 shotgun kills...
wee_ag
AG
ZODIAC PERSONAL MISSION - ARIES

From April 4 to April 9
Get 25 kills with explosives
Reward: Aries Dog Tag
Allowed explosives: Frag Grenade, Dynamite, Anti-tank Grenade, Anti-Tank Mine, Mini-grenade, Light Anti-Tank Grenade, Tripwire Bomb - HE, Limpet Charge, Crossbow Launcher - HE, Rifle Grenade - HE, Mortar - HE, Impact Grenade
titanmaster_race
When I'm playing support, I love to throw a limpet charge at the sky when I'm about to die. Post mortem kills for days.
jeffk
AG
Dang - I got a DYNOMITE! quad-kill the other day throwing explosives onto the last MCOM in a Frontlines game.
jeffk
AG
Pilmer said:

I got my 500 m97 shotgun kills...

That's some psycho serial killer stuff right there!
AGinHI
AG
Pilmer said:

Nightmare Material

Burn it! Burn it! Burn it! Burn it! Burn it...
BradC34
AG
I didn't realize that Premium Friends was just a short-term deal. It ends Sunday.

This makes me less likely to pony up for Premium in the nearish future. I won't be getting that much XP when I do get it (only a handful of rounds so far) and, much like every previous BF game, the DLC maps always had a lower head count. What's the point besides playing with you knuckleheads?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.