***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

217,610 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
Chrundle the Great
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ha till it glitches and forgets you finished that medal
byfLuger41
AG
greenyjoe said:

Ha till it glitches and forgets you finished that medal

Oh no, I definitely got the 5k XP and credit.

My 2th kill was number 99 in the round too. I killed the guy then boom round ended. Super tight butthole.
jeffk
AG
So hardcore mode may be a bit too hardcore for me to really enjoy. I get no map, friendly fire, no spotting, less health, but no hit markers, no notifications, no friendly indicators unless aiming down sight and uniforms that look almost identical? I was actually kind of surprised I didn't die from trench foot.
byfLuger41
LeftyHound
AG
Yeah, I remember bailing on HC mode in Battlefield 4. I blame it on getting older
MaroonStain
AG
I played HC for the 1st time last night. Won 7 of 10 and enjoyed it more after an 0-6 start on Conquest.

One game I did lose 100-0 though.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
jeffk said:

So hardcore mode may be a bit too hardcore for me to really enjoy. I get no map, friendly fire, no spotting, less health, but no hit markers, no notifications, no friendly indicators unless aiming down sight and uniforms that look almost identical? I was actually kind of surprised I didn't die from trench foot.
...and you have to deal with Pilmer shoving a knife through your chest. LOL. Yeah, killed several friendlies last night by accident. So yeah that was enough hardcore for me. I like the normal version just fine.
Pilmer
AG
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

jeffk said:

...and you have to deal with Pilmer shoving a knife through your chest. LOL. Yeah, killed several friendlies last night by accident. So yeah that was enough hardcore for me. I like the normal version just fine.
Sorry, standing in a bunker with 6 of your teammates because no one wants to go outside and get sniped was too much of an opportunity to put gas mask on, gas all of you then run around O.J. style.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
No worries, man.
Aggietaco
AG
Sounds like I missed the party. Was there no TK kick limit?

I still like non-softy mode.

jr15aggie
AG
jeffk said:

Haven't played HC yet, but I can't tell who is who out there... on softy mode I'm always looking for the "enemy" indicator. Pretty sure I'd be killing anything that moves in HC mode. I'd be forced to run medic all the time cause I'd spend half the match reviving guys I just dropped!
jeffk
AG
Pilmer said:

Sweet Kitten Feet said:

jeffk said:

Sorry, standing in a bunker with 6 of your teammates because no one wants to go outside and get sniped was too much of an opportunity to put gas mask on, gas all of you then run around O.J. style.

Hey I didn't choose the lyfe the lyfe chose me (I spawned into stabby the gas cloud).
aggies 88/90
AG
Somewhat new to BF - can someone explain the servers to me? I tried playing custom games today and it drops me in the game menu but won't allow me to spawn into the action due to server (??). Thx!
TAMUallen
AG
aggies 88/90 said:

Somewhat new to BF - can someone explain the servers to me? I tried playing custom games today and it drops me in the game menu but won't allow me to spawn into the action due to server (??). Thx!

I stay in public until all of the problems are resolved. Might as well call this beta for the first three months
aggies 88/90
AG
Ok gotcha - thanks. Just making sure I didn't have it on a wrong setting.
k20dub
AG
Every time I try to quit between rounds and go back to the main menu it freezes up. Anyone else having this problem?
byfLuger41
AG
Yep, me too.

Pretty gay.
Phat32
AG
The load times are atrocious.
byfLuger41
AG
Are you playing right now?
byfLuger41
AG
I think we (mostly) all agree BF1 is amazing, but lest us not forget.

Today marks 100 years since the Battle of the Somme ended. Over 1.6 million soldiers lost their lives over the 141 day battle.

The Thiepval Memorial to the Missing the largest Commonwealth War Graves Commission monument in the world, inscribed with the names of more than 72,000 soldiers whose bodies were never recovered or identified.

Count your blessings and let comrade answer, "Here!"

Here.
MaroonStain
AG
The patch nerfed my mortar... I used to have at least 1 kill per barrage now 1 kill per 5 barrages but they added one smoke mortar shell BFD.
Phat32
AG
MaroonStain said:

The patch nerfed my mortar... I used to have at least 1 kill per barrage now 1 kill per 5 barrages but they added one smoke mortar shell BFD.
My buddy and I were working as a mortar team last night & got way more kills. We'd spot using the overhead camera after each shot and were able to smash an entire squad.
MaroonStain
AG
Googled 'Battlefield 1 how to slide' today and found interesting thing called Buddy Boost.

jeffk
AG
Battlefest details: https://www.battlefield.com/news/battlefest?utm_campaign=bf1_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_bf1-battlefest-page-11162016-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=26430&ts=1479517263695
Pilmer
AG
I'm gonna be on when I get back from the basketball game. What a crapper.
Chrundle the Great
AG
Enjoyed owning you on Empires Edge Pilmer, then switching to your team and actually winning.
StickTogetherAgs
jr15aggie
AG
StickTogetherAgs said:

What?
jeffk
AG
If you guys see another Keester running around, that's probably my little brother.
MandoArms
Man I'm tired of gettin owned on this game. Anyone want to partner up tonight? I need some lessons...
byfLuger41
AG
Pilmer said:

I'm gonna be on when I get back from the basketball game. What a crapper.

I was there too. Do you have season tickets?

Doubt we make it to the tourny. We have zero depth and we're very, very short.
Pilmer
AG
Yea, we have six. The new guard is not very good.
E
AG
I tend to play about every other day, and we have a group of Ags that play pretty regularly. Give me an add and I'll help ya out.

GT: LOOK ITS E
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I'll play with you. Not sure I can help you out. I know what to do, but actually executing it is something different. But, I do tend to finish in the top 8-12 most games even though my K/D is atrocious.
MandoArms
Sweet, I'll add u tonight

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.