***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

221,553 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
West Texan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
titanmaster_race said:

I've unlocked both but only used the factory version. It was brutal getting it. I haaaaate the sweeper.

Sweeper is the worst.

I've used the optical and I'm a fan. I'm not sure it's a huge upgrade over the Seblstlader 1916 marksman because it has more of a damage drop off and only a 6 round clip, but it's not bad.
titanmaster_race
Joe Cole said:

Anybody here working the National Order of Lafayette medal ? It's 25 kills with each class of French army and the last one is 25 kills with French tanker, the problem is that actual tank kills don't seem to count towards the medal, but if you get out and shoot someone with the tanker gun it does count, which is dumb

how are you making progress on a medal that's not one of the weekly ones?
jeffk
AG
Am I the only one who loves the sweeper?

Fantastic gun and I absolutely dominate when using it.
Aggietaco
AG
jeffk said:

Am I the only one who loves the sweeper?

Fantastic gun and I absolutely dominate when using it.
I think I still have the most kills with it, but I haven't played with it in a long time.
Aggietaco
AG
Per reddit, it seems like you either get in a sub 10 minute match or over 60 minute match most of the time. The longest I've seen posted was like 205 minutes, which is absurd.
Pilmer
AG
I like the sweeper. Every gun in the game is serviceable if you mess with the zoom and the scopes.
Ag8556
AG
I also like the sweeper. Fits in really well with how I like to play the medic class.
Joe Cole
Quote:

Anybody here working the National Order of Lafayette medal ? It's 25 kills with each class of French army and the last one is 25 kills with French tanker, the problem is that actual tank kills don't seem to count towards the medal, but if you get out and shoot someone with the tanker gun it does count, which is dumb

I am playing on PS4. Maybe the medals work differently? On ps4 it's always 5 random medals and another player could have 5 completely different medals

I saw a post on reddit talking about same issue from a PC player
titanmaster_race
Joe Cole said:

Quote:

I am playing on PS4. Maybe the medals work differently? On ps4 it's always 5 random medals and another player could have 5 completely different medals

I saw a post on reddit talking about same issue from a PC player

ohhh I thought all players had the same weekly 5
Agmaniacmike12
Pilmer said:

I like the sweeper. Every gun in the game is serviceable if you mess with the zoom and the scopes.
Definitely true. Very few stinkers to choose from. I like the balance and variance of the pool of weapons that are available.
AgsWin2011
AG
Do I have to buy the premium pass or can I just buy the map pack?
titanmaster_race
Heismenberg said:

Do I have to buy the premium pass or can I just buy the map pack?

Have to buy premium of you want to play now. If you just buy the map pack you have to wait until the 28th.
AGinHI
AG
Aggietaco said:

Per reddit, it seems like you either get in a sub 10 minute match or over 60 minute match most of the time. The longest I've seen posted was like 205 minutes, which is absurd.
So I am in the B League

titanmaster_race
what is that gif? lol
jeffk
AG
It's a water pistol that shoots jam. Don't you even island of misfit toys, brah?
MaroonStain
AG
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and the Land of Misfit Toys
MaroonStain
AG
Are the new maps not incorporated in Conquest? I played four or five Conquest matches (team was really bad...I finished #1 twice) and no new maps.

I did see the French tank!!! Odd bugger...
E
AG
I think they are but only in Premium settings maybe...

When I got on last night with the TexAgs group we played nothing but the new maps.
MaroonStain
AG
I have Premium...need to look at my settings I guess...
E
AG
Try searching for a conquest game by a new map and joining that, it might prompt you into the premium map rotation.

I am also just guessing so I could be totally wrong
titanmaster_race
I've seen conquest games on the new maps. They were all full though. Seems like most new map servers are doing Frontlines.
MaroonStain
AG
Hopefully ill figure out tonight. No squad help yesterday...one game I scored over 12,000 and lost but game before 14,432 points with a victory.

Unlocking new weapons is a chore but I like the process.
AggieLAX
AG
MaroonStain said:

Unlocking new weapons is a chore but I like the process.
I was going to add the same thing. It's a good challenge to play with weapons I haven't used before.
MaroonStain
AG
I have been playing each weapon in each class til I "1-star" it then go to next. Scout weapons suuuuuuucckk. Next suckage is Support. Im almost done with Assault and Medic.

I hope there is a hugemongous payoff when I complete.
titanmaster_race
MaroonStain said:

I have been playing each weapon in each class til I "1-star" it then go to next. Scout weapons suuuuuuucckk. Next suckage is Support. Im almost done with Assault and Medic.

Me too. The Lewis gun suppressive blows.

You're crazy about the scout weapons. Bolt actions are my favorite class of guns in this game.
MaroonStain
AG
Working through the Scout class is tough.
jeffk
AG
MaroonStain said:

I'm working through a lighter version of that strategy - just trying to get all the codices unlocked (ten kills with each weapon basically).
E
AG
Since im physically drawined and dont feel like going out for St. Paddys Day tonight, I should be on later if you want to play conquest on the new maps.
AggieLAX
AG
I'm on now if anyone wants to join me.
AggieLAX
AG
I figured out why they make you get 50 kills with the Gewehr M.95 Infantry to unlock the Lebel Model 1886 Infantry. Because the Gewehr M.95 SUCKS!
MaroonStain
AG
1st time playing Frontlines and it is a little goofy.
FIDO95
AG
I'd join you guys but I'm on the old maps with the pools!!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
titanmaster_race
AggieLAX said:

I figured out why they make you get 50 kills with the Gewehr M.95 Infantry to unlock the Lebel Model 1886 Infantry. Because the Gewehr M.95 SUCKS!

AggieLAX
AG
LOL!
MaroonStain
AG
I played the new maps last night. Utter Chaos!!! Chaos of the fun kind like a muddy day at Bonfire cut.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.