***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

221,572 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
AggieLAX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got the Astro A50s yesterday and played a quick game this morning before heading to work. Holy cow! These things are incredible. Now I can hear from what side I'm about to be stabbed.
Pilmer
AG
Make sure you have a white blinking line on your base when you put them down. I didn't realize mine weren't charging....smh
jeffk
AG
Who got to hear me snap my headset in half last night?
jeffk
AG
Related - I pulled the trigger on some new A40s this am.
Pilmer
AG
I just felt like replying to my own post to be as cool as Jeff.
jeffk
AG
I fear that once people can actually hear me consistently they might not want to play with me as much.
Aggietaco
AG
It's your use of forum emoticons that makes me the most weary of playing with you, fyi.
jeffk
jr15aggie
AG
Have any map packs come out yet? I went cold turkey on this game and never got back during the busy holiday months. If map packs are out I have little reason to try since nobody wants to play with the guy that doesn't have the new maps. I'll just run with randoms whenever I fire it up.

In general this game was disappointing to me... I had no idea how much fun C4 was until it was gone!!!
jeffk
AG
The new map (singular) is out and is free to all.
WES2006AG
AG
jr15aggie said:

Have any map packs come out yet? I went cold turkey on this game and never got back during the busy holiday months. If map packs are out I have little reason to try since nobody wants to play with the guy that doesn't have the new maps. I'll just run with randoms whenever I fire it up.

In general this game was disappointing to me... I had no idea how much fun C4 was until it was gone!!!

Dynamite is pretty much the same thing, maybe a little less effective than C4 on BF4.
jeffk
AG
Limpet mines are a ton of fun too. Like a timed sticky bomb.
wee_ag
AG
WES2006AG said:

jr15aggie said:

Dynamite is pretty much the same thing, maybe a little less effective than C4 on BF4.
No jihad horses. Disappointed.
FIDO95
AG
I'm new to the whole multiplayer world. Can Xbox players play with/against PS4 players? If so, how do you find them?

I have an Xbox and my Xbox friends show up in the party chat box. How can I get an invite to a PS4 player.

Thanks in advance.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jeffk
AG
You can't play cross-platform.

Nor should you want to - PS4 bros are our sworn enemies. F those guys.
Pilmer
AG
FIDO95 said:

I'm new to the whole multiplayer world. Can Xbox players play with/against PS4 players? If so, how do you find them?

I have an Xbox and my Xbox friends show up in the party chat box. How can I get an invite to a PS4 player.

Thanks in advance.
Not happening.
AGinHI
AG
jeffk said:

PS4 bros are our sworn enemies. F those guys.
jeffk
Agmaniacmike12
I noticed that Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 are both backwards compatible now. Does anyone want to try it out sometime soon?
Aggietaco
AG
Agmaniacmike12 said:

I noticed that Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 are both backwards compatible now. Does anyone want to try it out sometime soon?
I'm down for some BC2. Just have to figure out where my old discs are.
Pilmer
AG
You have to have 360 disc for Xbox one?
Agmaniacmike12
Pilmer said:

You have to have 360 disc for Xbox one?
Either the disc or own the digital version. You use the disc to download a digital version to your Xbox One. I know the release claimed that the digital versions would be discounted although Microsoft version of "discounted" differs significantly from most digital marketplaces.
jeffk
AG
Guys!

Guys!

My A40s came in.
byfLuger41
AG
Jeff gonna be like:

Gregg Papivich
Agmaniacmike12 said:

Maybe I'll go back to dominating BC2 like I do BF1
sosolik
AG
Any new maps for Operations?
Pilmer
AG
So I played BF:BC2 last night for an hour. Holy lord, that game is still the best battlefield ever made. Graphically it's a little off, but it's still perfectly balanced on weapons/gadgets and skill level shines through. Servers were empty which is a shame.

In response to Sosolik, first dlc comes out in March.
Agmaniacmike12
Pilmer said:

So I played BF:BC2 last night for an hour. Holy lord, that game is still the best battlefield ever made. Graphically it's a little off, but it's still perfectly balanced on weapons/gadgets and skill level shines through. Servers were empty which is a shame.

In response to Sosolik, first dlc comes out in March.
I've heard the base maps aren't populated well, but the Vietnam maps have been full.
herb96
AG
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, no
thewhiteegg
AG
Mike: "hey somebody open this gate for me"
Lamb:
Gregg Papivich
thewhiteegg said:

Mike: "hey somebody open this gate for me"
Lamb:

Cry/laugh
gumby579
AG

Real life Kolibri
thewhiteegg
AG
So this was fun:

Stupid tree..
E
AG
How many did you get? looked like over 6
thewhiteegg
AG
I think I counted 9

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.