***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

221,564 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
wee_ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pilmer said:

I'll handle it.
Ooooo - look at me I'm level eleventy-thousand!!!
wee_ag
AG
Pilmer - that video reminded me, how's the server you rented doing? Do we need to try and populate it more often?
Pilmer
AG
It's level 106.

Yea, the server is routinely empty, I'm not sure how to populate the thing. I guess it shows up on searches, but I've only checked it one time where there was a single person on there.
E
AG
I hopped in that server one time while I was eating for about 15 mins and it didn't populate with anyone else. One night we have a bunch of TexAgs guys on we should try to get it populated.
E
AG
Pilmer said:

I'll handle it.

I better be a damn Colonel!
wee_ag
AG
Just watched the whole video... No more magic grenades (they don't autospawn), medic spotting - to let dead people know you are coming, platoons and ability to join other members in a game.
AggieLAX
AG
Looks like the spring update is out. Downloading it now.
Pilmer
AG
UPDATES!

I will be on after work to set up the platoon and send out invites.
byfLuger41
AG
Send me an invite!!!
FIDO95
AG
I'd like an invite as well.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BradC34
AG
I'll be stuck at a HS softball game until 9 or so and then I'll have to write sooo... maybe I can jump on around 10?
snizzler22
AG
Awesome! Gonna start the download when I get home.
AggieLAX
AG
Had a lot of clients out this morning/afternoon so I was able to play for about 4 hours. It's ridiculous, by the way, how fast time flies when playing. Anyway, the changes are noticeable; in particular with the grenades.

I wish I had more time to play with you guys in the evenings. It's really frustrating playing with guys that don't wait for a revive or that just run around on their own instead of playing as a squad. My wife tells me I'm probably yelling at a twelve-year-old and she's more than likely right.
BradC34
AG
My wife tells me not to get so mad.
AggieLAX
AG
My wife telling me not to get mad makes me even more so.
Pilmer
AG
Platoon is called Texas Aggies. You have to apply for it, if you go to top of game screen where three lines are (left bumper), it brings up a platoon menu option. Click apply and I'll add you guys. Let me know if y'all have any different logos you want.
wee_ag
AG
Are platoons accessible online or with the app?
Pilmer
AG
Gig'em just told me you have to go in to platoon menu and click represent platoon
wee_ag
AG
LET ME IN!!!
Pilmer
AG
Alright, you're in
FIDO95
AG
Anyone else experience difficulty with aim/accuracy after the patch? It seemed that multiple times I had shots lined up perfectly and my rounds went through the target without registering hits.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AggieLAX
AG
My aim/accuracy always sucks so I didn't notice anything. I did notice the change to kill trading and I like it. Your bullets shouldn't be deleted just because you get killed.
Pilmer
AG
They definitely adjusted some of the guns during the patch.
Agmaniacmike12
Lots of complaints about the netcode changes on Reddit and Battlelog. Are they just being titty babies like normal or is the whining legitimate.
Chrundle the Great
AG
Will (hopefully) be applying tonight! Are you using the TAMC emblem from this thread or another one?
E
AG
Pilmer said:

They definitely adjusted some of the guns during the patch.

They better not have touched my BAR
FIDO95
AG
Didn't notice it with the BAR. However the RSC and sweeper seemed way off. Playing medic was painful last night.
BradC34
AG
DICE is at it again with elaborate Easter Eggs. If this all leads to a unique weapon that I can't unlock because I need 20 friends on at the same time to perform 20 different actions, I'm going to be pissed.

http://kotaku.com/battlefield-1-easter-egg-hunters-find-giant-shark-1794751948
wee_ag
AG
Um...

byfLuger41
dcaggie04
AG
wee_ag said:

Um...

Looks like the guys at DICE have watched too many Sharknado and crappy SyFy channel movies.
The Dog Lord
AG
Just applied to join the platoon. Gamer tag: MDKDM
BradC34
AG
Wish there was a way to wear my personal emblem and the platoon emblem at the same time. No idea how that could work practically, but I want it.
West Texan
AG
I applied for the platoon.

Gamer tag: Seth22508
Pilmer
AG
Out of town, some people should be able to add you, but if not I will add you when I get home.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.