***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

217,628 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
wee_ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New game mode, Operations...

https://www.vg247.com/2016/06/13/battlefield-1-operations-mode-is-a-continuous-battle-across-multiple-maps/

quote:
Operations strings together multiple inter-connected rounds, which all amount to a single Operation and a single score. The maps change at the end of every match, but the objectives remains the same; attackers must push the frontline forward, as defenders try to stop their advance.
wee_ag
AG
Also wondering how this might fit into MS's "Play Anywhere" and cross-play - I mean PC players do have an advantage (and not just with hacking).
Aggietaco
AG
quote:
So essentially it's $20 more to play a few days early and get some weapon skins & sidearms? No extra maps or anything, correct?

Sounds kinda lame. But the game sounds awesome!
What? So I pay $20 extra and still have to buy the ****ing expansion packs down the road?
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
quote:
When can you play if you have EA access? Seems like the better deal to get that and play early ( and get access to all the other great games).
The Early Enlister Deluxe Edition gives you a free month to EA Access, so you redeem that before the 18th of October so you can play early on the 18th. The 18th is the EA Access date.

I subscribe to EA Access. It's a hell of a deal! $30/yr or $5/mo. It's like the movies. You can see the movie in theaters now or wait a year till it shows up on HBO. You can buy Battlefield 1 when it comes out or wait a year till it's in the EA Access vault. Obviously you would want to play Battlefield 1 as soon as possible, but it's great for not having to buy Madden NFL every year. You just wait till after the Super Bowl when it shows up on EA Access.
EA Access also gives 10% off on all EA games so my taxes are paid for when I buy an EA game.

EA access gets to play starting 10/13.
jeffk
AG
Oh, no. My daughter is due that week.
byfLuger41
AG
In!

GT: Big Booty Ridin
byfLuger41
AG
2016+18 = Fall 2034
jr15aggie
AG
jr15aggie
AG
Some good gameplay here from Jackfrags. He has a couple other shorter videos on his site too:

Pilmer
AG
That's a great video of gameplay. Sounds like they are doing the attempted stuff from battlefield 3 that failed because of programming flaws.
wee_ag
AG
Did anyone else keep wondering why he wasn't Pulsing?
Madmarttigan
AG
I know it is WW1 but iron sights going to make me throw up in my mouth a little.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
They had some scopes in ww1. Id bet they will be available on some weapon types.
HossAg
AG
Battlefield's iron sights have always been pretty much unusable, so hopefully they don't make it that way in this game.
MaroonStain
AG
That looks awesome!
Texas Ag 15
AG
I wonder how many people fit in the zeppelin with you.. It would be bad ass if you could have several guys in there shooting the cannons, but I doubt they'd let too many people in there.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I think there are 6 positions in it. Think they mentioned that at one point, or one of the gameplay videos mentioned it. Don't quote me though.
GoneForGood
Thefeelofcotton
Agmaniacmike12
quote:
In!

GT: Big Booty Ridin
byfLuger41
AG
MaroonStain
AG
Sniper rifle with scope Youtube

Agmaniacmike12
Pretty awesome scope.
wee_ag
AG
Why do I fee like that video is directed toward me...
Madmarttigan
AG
You don't know Aarp
jr15aggie
AG
Who cares about scopes... Just get a team that is 3/4 Texags and we'll spawn camp them like it's BF3 all over again!
MaroonStain
AG
Hopefully by then we can all console and PC play together like one big happy fing family. Maybe 0bama can write one last EO email.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
Hopefully by then we can all console and PC play together like one big happy fing family. Maybe 0bama can write one last EO email.

Haha... No offense but I want nothing to do with playing PC guys on my Xbox. And it has nothing to do with controllers and everything to do with hacking.
Pilmer
AG
Aggietaco
AG
Spent some time last night watching game play footage - this game looks awesome. I'm ready to play some legit FPS without worrying about leveling up or killstreaks. Just need to quit my job so I have time to play. Or pick up a stimulant addiction.
Pilmer
AG
I hear ya. I sill hold out hope that this game will be released and I will have the free time to get some meaningful playing time in. At least it comes out a week after tax extension deadlines.
jr15aggie
AG
Yuup! I've pretty much written off modern online games at this point. I was pretty consistent with the division for a good month or two... Really liked the game, but it was all I did with my "me time" just so I wouldn't get left behind.

Gonna have to stick with single player games and good old fashioned MP. I can't keep up with the grind fest games. Here's hoping BF1 can bring back some good times!
TheVarian
AG
In

The Varian

Ready to get back to the Natural pew pew games
Pilmer
AG
EA teasing BETA for this summer.
jeffk
AG
After the cluster that is Ubisoft servers and The Division, I'd welcome a classic EA let-down.
Bryan98
AG
quote:
After the cluster that is Ubisoft servers and The Division, I'd welcome a classic EA let-down.
I chuckled.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.