***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

221,551 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
TonsterPS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Damn! I feel like I'm missing some quality BF1 matches. I don't ever see people on when I'm on...these are late night sessions?
Agmaniacmike12
AggieBowhunter10 said:

I have a clip of when I shot down crap-bucket fighter pilot (and notable rage quitter) Alvin last night. However I had to record 5 mins (or whatever the max is) because I didn't think to record it at the time and only did it right before I quit for the night.

And of course it takes 60 hours to upload a 5 min clip to OneDrive so maybe I'll get a GIF tonight?
Can you edit/cut it down before uploading it?
BradC34
AG
That DVR website doesn't show any uploads for my gamertag.

And I'm not sure if Xbox has video editing features built in, does it? I've just been uploading the 30 second clips to OneDrive and cutting them on my phone.
dcaggie04
AG
Upload Studio is an Xbox app that lets you edit your recordings.
BradC34
AG
I'm working tonight but I'll take a look later. Then you guys can see a fairly lame GIF.
BradC34
AG
Got the DVR page to work (had to unlock some privacy settings) but I'm not seeing my long video. Guess it didn't upload. Left my Xbox on last night when I went to bed hoping it would finish. Did I lose it entirely?
Aggietaco
AG
So you 'tine'ites finally sobered up enough from that ball game to play some BF1 last night?
Agmaniacmike12
Aggietaco said:

So you 'tine'ites finally sobered up enough from that ball game to play some BF1 last night?
My power went out halfway through the first quarter and didn't come back on until right after the game. I guess I was spared the suffering by my electrical provider.
AggieLAX
AG
I'm out of town for the weekend. You guys try not to die too much.
herb96
AG
Aggietaco said:

Go back to vacuuming floors before your wife gets mad at you.
The Dog Lord
AG
tonsterps said:

Damn! I feel like I'm missing some quality BF1 matches. I don't ever see people on when I'm on...these are late night sessions?

I feel like I'm in the same boat. See one person on occasionally but that's it
Chrundle the Great
AG

Just like we drew it up
BradC34
AG
I keep thinking of that scene in Top Gun when they finally get Jester (legendary Michael Ironside).

"Alvin's dead! YEE-HAW!"

Level 50 pilot class. 2,100 fighter plane kills. Would pop out of nowhere and drop you in two seconds. Completely dominated us for two rounds. Killed him once and he quit. o_O
3rdGenAg06
AG
I gotta get in some matches with y'all! The Mrs. and I will send platoon requests when we log on tonight.

Spaz06 and MegaFrick08
jeffk
AG
A GIRL?!?!
3rdGenAg06
AG
Yeah and pretty obsessed with it.
jeffk
AG
Did you just get the game? Haven't seen you playing since BF4.
3rdGenAg06
AG
No, got it at launch. Wife started around Christmas.
Yeah, we're EST and go to sleep pretty early. Best time to play with y'all will be the weekends probably.
jeffk
AG
Debt unwillingly helped me finish my Kolibri codex last night. "Supposedly" he couldn't see me when I was shooting three mags into him - maybe because I had ran out of bounds to get over to where him and his squad were laid out on the hillside.

jeffk
AG
Also, I've run into an issue the last week or so with my gameplay being really herky-jerky but my latency still being low in the 50-60 range. When walking/running, it feels like you take two steps forward then one backwards. Doesn't feel like normal lag and my latency number isn't spiking at the time either. Is it a network issue or is my Xbox just having issues?
AggieLAX
AG
I have that same problem from time to time.
E
AG
Oh holy crap, I've never used the Kolibri before... no wonder it only does like 1 dmg
Pilmer
AG
I have noticed this as well, and it usually correlates to someone on my team having a latency of an absurd number. This weekend a couple of us were getting slaughtered and we could barely walk without rubber banding. I looked at scoreboard and a teammate was reading 700 on the latency.
dcaggie04
AG
You can see me turn to look in your direction when you were shooting me from the side. I didn't see you at all. That's why I didn't even shoot at you. Even after it showed you killed me, I still thought you were much further in front of where I was originally shooting.
jeffk
AG
That might explain the easy with which I melee-ed several of your teammates before Kolibri-ing you to death.
jeffk
AG
I just noticed in making this GIF how many rounds you get to carry.

185 rounds or like roughly two kills.
Pilmer
AG
They don't take up much space in your satchel.
BradC34
AG
The EA/Dice servers are garbage even when you have a good connection? GASP!
jeffk
AG
Pilmer said:

They don't take up much space in your satchel.

The Kolibri is actually a normal sized sidearm, but my BF1 character is freakishly large.
BradC34
AG
Is that what your wife tells you?
Aggietaco
AG
herb96 said:

Aggietaco said:

Go back to vacuuming floors before your wife gets mad at you.
She wasn't happy with me for some reason that night and decided the living room rug needed to be vacuumed. Several times. Extensively.
Aggietaco
AG
AggieBowhunter10 said:

Is that what your wife tells you?

jeffk
wee_ag
AG
#squadgoals

jeffk
AG
Are they still giving scraps for wins and stuff? I haven't seen the little post-round animation in a couple of days.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.