***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

221,578 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
BradC34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was working on a medal otherwise I would have done more damage as a pilot.
jeffk
AG
FYI - if you buy a 12 month XBL gold membership from Amazon today, they throw in a free 3 month code too.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002VBWIP6/?tag=kinjadeals-20&ascsubtag=a96145450b98bc849865ef7a845354d95d13e542&rawdata=%5Br%7Chttps%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2Fg6kRXqytkk%5Bks%7Ctwitter%5Bt%7Clink%5Bp%7C1795293164%5Ba%7CB002VBWIP6%5Bau%7C5727177402741770316%5Bb%7Cdeals&th=1
Pilmer
AG
Anyone know dergiederg? They are looking for platoon join.
BradC34
AG
Boop

thewhiteegg
AG
Weeeeeeeeee!

jeffk
AG
What do you call that maneuver?

BradC34
AG
Top of the BF1 subreddit. Man, I thought this was supposed to be hard.

wee_ag
AG
Oh, look - there goes white... OH, LOOK! THERE GOES WHITE!

OH, HAI!!!

BradC34
AG
What I do for therapy when y'all are playing Premium maps

Also this (spend too long trying to be artistic):

jeffk
AG
This ain't gonna make any reddit gold.

BradC34
AG
A couple roadkills

BradC34
AG
Killstreak, pause to record (I use the Xbox menu rather than Cortana), get one more...

That one was too long for a GIF.

Also, in case anybody missed it, Pilmer's circle jerk was in the Kotaku highlight reel (at 2:20).

Aggietaco
AG
ROFL, that clip after Pilmer's...
BradC34
AG
High quality gamertag-emblem combo

Agmaniacmike12
If you have any interest in playing Bad Company 2, be sure to pick it before the store reset overnight. It is on sale for $4.99 along with damn near every other backwards compatible game.
Pilmer
AG
There are a couple of peeps looking for platoon acceptance that I don't recognize. If you are in the platoon let me know if you guys know these peeps.

jeffk
AG
Still no access to platoon controls on the web?
BradC34
AG
Not so fast

Pilmer
AG
Unfortunately, no
cone
AG
dick move
jeffk
AG
Have you tweaked the settings for piloting controls? I'm trying to figure the whole flying thing out and wondered if there was something I could adjust to make my learning curve less steep.
byfLuger41
AG
Swap the controls from inverted to standard. Boom, easy peasy.
BradC34
AG
I think I ended up with a mostly default setup. I remember in BF3 I had to do a southpaw setup but that's apparently not the case in this. Mostly it just takes getting comfortable with whatever you're using. I still don't think what I'm using is intuitive but I'm comfortable enough with it.
Aggietaco
AG
Pilmer said:

There are a couple of peeps looking for platoon acceptance that I don't recognize. If you are in the platoon let me know if you guys know these peeps.

I deleted them so you wouldn't have to worry about it any longer.
Pilmer
AG
Haha, thanks, I knew there was a surrogate a-hole in our group.
thewhiteegg
AG
What I wish i could do every time somebody jumps out of a plane i'm trying to kill:
Aggietaco
AG
Pilmer said:

Haha, thanks, I knew there was a surrogate a-hole in our group.
Ready, willing, and able.
FIDO95
AG
Any advice on getting the Order of the red dragon medal? I can't seem to get that 5th kill in a life. I've watched videos and it really seems to come down to luck. Additionally, most of those videos were also prior to the nerfing on the regeneration of grenades.

I've been trying as a support with the crossbow and ammo crate (so I can get new grenades without relying on crummy squadmates). Any other load out or class option ideas? I've tried going as assault and laying mines everywhere but tankers have gotten better at finding them. I'm too impatient to wait around with dynamite and once your out of grenades and dynamite your done if your squad isn't around.

I've gotten 4 kills multiple times on frontlines as a support. It seems easier because you generally know where groups of enemies are coming from. Never come close to that on conquest. Domination probably too manic. Any map or game type suggestions? Whose gotten it and how?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jeffk
AG
That one came down to luck for me for sure. Ran assault and attacked a ton of vehicles. Ended up getting two multikills blowing up a tank and an armored car I think. Antitank grenades and rocket gun were the best as you can use both from distance or in a building. I had to adjust my attack a little though to stay alive as typically I just rush in and sacrifice a life to take out the vehicle.
Agmaniacmike12
FIDO95 said:

Any advice on getting the Order of the red dragon medal? I can't seem to get that 5th kill in a life. I've watched videos and it really seems to come down to luck. Additionally, most of those videos were also prior to the nerfing on the regeneration of grenades.

I've been trying as a support with the crossbow and ammo crate (so I can get new grenades without relying on crummy squadmates). Any other load out or class option ideas? I've tried going as assault and laying mines everywhere but tankers have gotten better at finding them. I'm too impatient to wait around with dynamite and once your out of grenades and dynamite your done if your squad isn't around.

I've gotten 4 kills multiple times on frontlines as a support. It seems easier because you generally know where groups of enemies are coming from. Never come close to that on conquest. Domination probably too manic. Any map or game type suggestions? Whose gotten it and how?
Play Rush, throw dynamite near the telegraph stations. You could also sit upstairs and throw dynamite at the bottom of the stairs on an objective. Run some games with us and one of us can run support and the others can run medic to keep you restocked and alive.
AggieLAX
AG
I'll run with you. Your own private medic.
E
AG
I'll help too. I can run support with ammo box, be your personal body guard. You can call me Jiang Wen.

herb96
AG
I'll be this guy and give you covering fire give your position away.

FIDO95
AG
Wow, I can feel the TexAgs Love!! I appreciate everyone's reply to my plight. I'll look for you boys tonight.

We can do a group hug. We just have to make sure Pilmer isn't peeping with his video recorder turned on.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jeffk
AG
Where was all this accommodation and support when I needed help getting five kills as a pilot?

Hey guys, can you all stand on a hillside and let me crash a plane into you?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.