***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

221,580 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
byfLuger41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I highly doubt you could kick this guys ass.

Bryan98
AG
quote:
We need to start having very public and very severe punishments for hackers. Not that I'm personally all that mad about not playing BF1, but these guys effect millions and overall I'd like to kick a few of them in the ass.
I'd like to see the FBI knock on some doors over this stuff.

Also, the guys who are doing this particular attack are (according to what I read on reddit) a for-profit group, not just kids doing it for the lulz.
jeffk
AG
Attack still on-going today?
Phat32
AG
quote:
What exactly is the point of DDOS attacks from a hacker's perspective? Just the joy that they are trolling an infinite amount of nerds out of game time?

They seem to happen to almost every game quite frequently, large companies and small.
Publicity and promoting any agenda they may have. Sometimes ransom.
Bryan98
AG
quote:
Attack still on-going today?
I hope not. I never got on last night. I was hoping to play some rounds tonight in between watching college football.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
I highly doubt you could kick this guys ass.

Apparently you haven't seen my P90X, etc. posts/vids on the Health/Fitness boards. I'm a total badass!!!! I could totally kick his ass. Sure, I've never technically been in a real fight in my entire life, but that guy in the mirror says I'm awesome.... people like me.
TheVarian
AG
VonDownByTheRiver
Everyone in the beta is terrible. Went 16-3 last night, had over 44,000 points when their team didn't have a single 10,000 player.

Yawn.
Pilmer
AG
Today is Thursday, Mike.
byfLuger41
AG
byfLuger41
AG
Bigsteve713
AG
quote:
Everyone in the beta is terrible. Went 16-3 last night, had over 44,000 points when their team didn't have a single 10,000 player.

Yawn.
points!? It's all about the K/D bruh
Bryan98
AG
quote:
quote:

Yawn.
I want you on the other team.
VonDownByTheRiver
quote:
quote:

Yawn.
LOL
Kampfers
AG
quote:
Today is Thursday, Mike.
Yeah hopefully he doesn't spoil the football scores for Bryan98
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
Today is Thursday, Mike.
It was technically Thursday by the time he got into the game.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
F'in servers down again? Wanted to play a bit before football starts. Couldnt connect to to ea servers
Bryan98
AG
quote:
quote:
Today is Thursday, Mike.
Yeah hopefully he doesn't spoil the football scores for Bryan98

I feel like this must be an hilarious callback to something I said before, but I don't remember what.
Bryan98
AG
quote:
F'in servers down again? Wanted to play a bit before football starts. Couldnt connect to to ea servers

Did you think the evil ****heads were all going to wake up on the right side of the bed this morning?
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Yeah but why should I buy this if they can't protect their servers and keep them online?
Bryan98
AG
quote:
Yeah but why should I buy this if they can't protect their servers and keep them online?

Same thing I'm asking. To be fair, I expect this won't last nearly as long as the DDOS against the entire Sony network that lasted a month a couple years ago.
jeffk
AG
Still unplayable tonight?
Agmaniacmike12
Smooth for debt, Kampfers, Solid, and I.
jeffk
AG
Got started watching Spotlight.

Fascinating and sickening all at the same time. Won't be on tonight.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Snipers are way too strong, or too easy to snipe. I've emptied entire magazines into a guys back and he turns around and one shots me. How is EA going to get our feedback on issues like this?
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
And oh yeah, played as the sentry tonight with that massive machine gun. Hit several guys numerous times and no damage after they kill me. Complete bs.
dcaggie04
AG
Ran into a guy playing tonight that was level 47. That's basically a level an hour since the beta started.
herb96
AG
quote:
Ran into a guy playing tonight that was level 47. That's basically a level an hour since the beta started.
That will be the s**t bucket guy.
Madmarttigan
AG
How could you not get bored of it playing one map over and over
Chrundle the Great
AG
My roommate is about level 40. No **** bucket, but he basically never leaves the light infantry tank. If he starts the round in a tank, he goes 40-0 every game of conquest + all the points from capturing bases. As much fun as the tanks are, I hope they nerf them at least a little. It's really just too easy.
Agmaniacmike12
I've never understood that mindset. In a beta, you should be trying all sorts of different classes, weapons, vehicles, etc. so you can get a decent idea of the game mechanics and hopefully get the devs some feedback on the game.
thewhiteegg
AG
Funniest thing I've seen in the beta (so far):
wee_ag
AG
Who's up for throwing some dynamite under a horse and seeing what happens?
jr15aggie
AG
Good times with Ags tonight. Sorry I had to get off abruptly, but it was fun. Good game, just gotta figure some things out first.
jeffk
AG
Anyone heard anything about the unlock and weapon customization system.

So far, it seems a lot like Battlefront and that worries me a little. Once you buy up all the gear, it got really stagnant in that area. No attachments or skins or anything. I know it's not a deal-breaker, but I really liked how much stuff there was in BF4 to unlock.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.