***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

221,574 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
Chrundle the Great
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Today I was playing operations as the Cavalry class and trapped an enemy soldier in a building. I get off my horse to run inside and quickly kill him; I don't succeed but he dies anyway. That's not why I have red face. When I walk back outside to my horse I stand by it for maybe 2 seconds to try and heal before hoping back on and some ***hat on my team in a landship runs over my horse in front of me! Then celebrates! Who does that??
HowdyOutbound
How do you celebrate in this game?

Is it like a touchdown dance?
byfLuger41
AG
Upgrade that Cricket internet, dawg.
byfLuger41
AG
TresPuertas
AG
anyone having issues getting signed onto the EA servers?

Just got back into town and can't get into a game
Mr Gigem
AG
Okay I finally got this game. Y'all feel free to add me if you want to do some conquest. My GT is Trill Aggie.

TonsterPS
AG
Domination tonight in Operations.

For some reason, I couldn't back out and join the party...but it was fun nonetheless.
Mr Gigem
AG
Looks like I got off right before you got on. I played for about three hours. I think the support class is my favorite now that I've been able to upgrade my weapon a little bit.
jeffk
AG
Anyone been able to create second or third gear loadouts on the companion?
Pilmer
AG
You can do it, I'm not sure they stay there.
jr15aggie
AG
jeffk said:

I've done it a few times and it always erases it after a day or two. I posted about it last week... it's broken.
TonsterPS
AG
Support is my favorite by far, but nothing is more satisfying than running assault and blowing up a heavy tank/landship with dynamite!

Operations last night was a blast - we dominated early but the tide turned when we were up against another well organized team. They crushed us with those bombers!

Anyway, I hope a hard reset allows me to join the party next time...
Pilmer
AG
tonsterps said:

Support is my favorite by far, but nothing is more satisfying than running assault and blowing up a heavy tank/landship with dynamite!

Operations last night was a blast - we dominated early but the tide turned when we were up against another well organized team. They crushed us with those bombers!

Anyway, I hope a hard reset allows me to join the party next time...
Haha, if you were in chat you would have heard the "Bomber incoming!" "Get to the AA gun"

The trenches on that map are intense.
jeffk
AG
jr15aggie said:

jeffk said:

I've done it a few times and it always erases it after a day or two. I posted about it last week... it's broken.

Unfortunately, the companion app is as close as I've been able to get to playing lately.
BradC34
AG
Is the game good? Haven't had spare cash yet but maybe soon.
byfLuger41
AG
Yes. I played for 8hrs straight last Friday.

Pilmer
AG
AggieBowhunter10 said:

Is the game good? Haven't had spare cash yet but maybe soon.
Reminds me of BC2 fun.
AgFB
AG
I've been thinking about getting this game. Still holding up?
Kampfers
AG
you guys are far too boring for me to read any of this thread

Should I buy this game?
GigEmAgs14
AG
Game is well worth the money
Mr Gigem
AG
I'll say this... I've played the game a total of 3 times, and I've probably logged at least 25 hours. So yeah, it's ****ing good.

The first few games I played, I sucked major ass. But I'm getting with each round I play.
Thriller
AG
anyone else with massive lag issues the past few days? Walking into a building and then being teleported outside, etc?
byfLuger41
AG
Anyone online? I think the servers are down.
MaroonStain
AG
Yes...a LOT of lag...
jeffk
AG
HARDCORE!!!

https://www.battlefield.com/news/article/battlefield-1-the-road-ahead?utm_campaign=bf1_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_bf1-road-ahead-blog-100316-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=25774&ts=1478189192279
Kampfers
AG
No date for hardcore

Should have the "fog of war" gamemode by nov. 16, was hoping for hardcore on nov. 1. Not sure how difficult it is to include, seems like it should be really simple since you're only tweaking settings slightly and not writing a whole new rule-set.
BradC34
AG
Well thought for a moment that I could swing getting the game this weekend (also have house to myself Saturday night) but not going to work out. Maybe after Thanksgiving.
easttexasaggie04
AG
Alright I just traded in my Wii U and all my Wii U games (I never played this console ever) and got BF1 with a season pass.

XBL: easttexasag04
byfLuger41
AG
Quitter.
jr15aggie
AG
jeffk said:

HARDCORE!!!
And thus the game is for the sucks again! Aggies complaining how they want to play softcore... other Aggies complaining how they want to play hardcore. Was good while it lasted...
BradC34
AG
Cash flow probs
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I'm not good enough to run with most of y'all let alone play hardcore. I'm sure I'll give it a shot. But I'm having fun and usually end up in the top 10 most games so I'll just stick with what I'm doing mostly.
MaroonStain
AG
Ive finished Top 10...once...
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I finish top 10 a lot because I help the team and capture objectives, but my overall stats like K/D and SPM suck.
Thriller
AG
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

I finish top 10 a lot because I help the team and capture objectives, but my overall stats like K/D and SPM suck.
This is me. Overall I don't care about my K/D which confuses the crap out of my 14 year old. He's got a solid argument that a strong K/D also helps the team, but he has the benefit of being able to shoot better than his old man. I could probably make some interesting designs on the side of a barn wall with my SMG, but if you put an apple on your head, you'd probably be safe.

I'm all about capturing and defending the flags and healing/reviving teammates. It's fun to me but frustrating for my kid to watch.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.