***** Official BATTLEFIELD 1 - XBOX ONE *****

217,624 Views | 2411 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pilmer
jeffk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got my first Kolibri headshot kill last night.

^Needs to be an achievement though.
titanmaster_race
The only gun that is a tbag in and of itself
MaroonStain
AG
I will not even unlock that gimmick.
jeffk
AG
Then you'll never get all the stupid codices...
MaroonStain
AG
Two roads diverged...
titanmaster_race
MaroonStain said:

Two roads diverged...

wee_ag
AG
When you forget that you laid some mines down earlier in the game...

MaroonStain
AG
Release of DLC to general public today...wonder how things go from this point?
wee_ag
AG
Soooo, why isn't anyone playing? IT'S TIME TO PAWN SOME NOOBS
jeffk
AG
Soccer.
thewhiteegg
AG
Destiny.
MaroonStain
AG
I played last night...lots of scouts sniping... But was winning!!!
TonsterPS
AG
I've been playing the conquest-only TSNP maps. It's been fun! Would be more fun with our core group back on though!!
byfLuger41
AG
DOUBLE XP EVENT!!!!!!

BETWEEN MARCH 29 AND MARCH 31
MaroonStain
AG
Why are not all maps available for playing? It's either old maps or TSNP maps. No mix of all unless I am suffering from Operator Error.
Pilmer
AG
They won't mix until individual servers.
jeffk
AG
Any of you guys want to be my Premium Friend?

https://www.battlefield.com/news/article/introducing-premium-friends-a-word-from-our-producer?utm_campaign=bf1_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_bf1-open-letter-premium-friends-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=30820&ts=1490803293488

Seriously though, this is pretty cool as my brother didn't buy any of the expansion packs.
wee_ag
AG

Quote:

When creating a party in Battlefield 1 you may notice something new: if someone owns a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass the party will become "Premium Enabled". This will allow anyone in that party to play on all maps, regardless if they own the content or not. The access is available as long as the party is "Premium Enabled".

While all players will be able to play on maps accessible through Battlefield 1 Premium Pass through Premium Friends, some experiences are exclusive to Battlefield 1 Premium Pass owners.

• In a "Premium Enabled" party, only owners of a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass or the specific expansion pack will earn XP from the maps exclusive to that expansion. We will save the XP for everyone else and grant them retroactively if they decide to get the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass for themselves.
  • Only owners of a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass or the specific expansion pack will be able to spawn in with weapons and vehicles unique for the expansion.
  • Only owners of a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass or the specific expansion pack will track progress towards the unique medals and codexes for the expansion.

Agmaniacmike12
wee_ag said:

Quote:

When creating a party in Battlefield 1 you may notice something new: if someone owns a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass the party will become "Premium Enabled". This will allow anyone in that party to play on all maps, regardless if they own the content or not. The access is available as long as the party is "Premium Enabled".

While all players will be able to play on maps accessible through Battlefield 1 Premium Pass through Premium Friends, some experiences are exclusive to Battlefield 1 Premium Pass owners.

• In a "Premium Enabled" party, only owners of a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass or the specific expansion pack will earn XP from the maps exclusive to that expansion. We will save the XP for everyone else and grant them retroactively if they decide to get the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass for themselves.
  • Only owners of a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass or the specific expansion pack will be able to spawn in with weapons and vehicles unique for the expansion.
  • Only owners of a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass or the specific expansion pack will track progress towards the unique medals and codexes for the expansion.

People on Reddit were *****ing about wanting free DLC. This seems like a solid compromise, but I don't understand locking out people from XP/ medal&codex progress.
jeffk
AG
Here's the full run-down on the Battlefest perks - https://www.battlefield.com/calendar

BATTLEFIELD 1 / BATTLEFIELD 4 / BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE
2XP BATTLEFEST

March 29, 12:00 UTC March 31, 23:59 UTC
Reward: Double XP for all players
Login and play between the above times

BATTLEFIELD 1
DICE 25TH ANNIVERSARY DOG TAG

From March 30 to April 9
Login and play between the above times

BATTLEFIELD 1
DAILY SCRAP REWARD

From March 30
Reward: Earn up to 100 Scraps per day
Play and finish one round of multiplayer: 50 Scraps
Be in the winning team at end of round: 25 Scraps
Show up in the highlights at end of round: 25 Scraps

BATTLEFIELD 1
CUSTOM GAME: LINE OF SIGHT

From March 30
Play "Line of Sight" on all Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass maps, visit the Custom Games menu under "Multiplayer"

BATTLEFIELD 1
BATTLEFEST BATTLEPACK REVISION

From March 31
Reward: Plenty of weapon and vehicle skins, plus three new puzzle melee weapon pieces.

BATTLEFIELD 1 / BATTLEFIELD 4 / BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE
BATTLEPACK GIVEAWAY

March 30, 12:00 UTC April 1, 23:59 UTC
Reward: Login between the above times to receive a free Battlepack from the Battlefest Battlepack Revision
Pilmer
AG
It's interesting that they are incorporating the scraps more aggressively.
BradC34
AG
Good news everybody. I'm finally buying BF1.

Correction: Bought
E
AG
Anyone getting on before 10?
Pilmer
AG
AggieBowhunter10 said:

Good news everybody. I'm finally buying BF1.

Correction: Bought

Uh oh. ACE SQUAD.
AggieLAX
AG
E said:

Anyone getting on before 10?
***** Just missed you. I'm off to bed.
titanmaster_race
Does anyone else feel like Indiana Jones when they're duking it out with a Landship from horseback?

AggieLAX
AG
These new maps aren't very sniper friendly. Branching out and trying to play with a different class. It's tough. Tried medic today.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
So platoons is now in the CTE. Full game soon. Who's going to be our general? It looks pretty cool.
AggieLAX
AG
That does sound cool.

"You can represent your platoon in-game by simply capturing flags in a round. If your platoon contributed the most to a flag capture, a pennant carrying your platoon's emblem will be shown on the flagpole of the flag you just captured."
BradC34
AG
Does anybody know how to make the planes actually roll instead of just turning when you push the stick?
titanmaster_race
the left joystick is throttle and yaw

the right joystick is pitch and roll
wee_ag
AG
AggieLAX said:

These new maps aren't very sniper friendly. Branching out and trying to play with a different class. It's tough. Tried medic today.
Welcome to what the game was actually designed for.
wee_ag
AG
Sweet Kitten Feet said:

So platoons is now in the CTE. Full game soon. Who's going to be our general? It looks pretty cool.
If the General just basically yells at other players and complains how your team doesn't do anything, I nominate myself.

BradC34
AG
titanmaster_race said:

the left joystick is throttle and yaw

the right joystick is pitch and roll

Correction: I've since learned that the single player controls are broken and multiplayer operates as intended. Thanks!
AggieLAX
AG
wee_ag said:

AggieLAX said:

Welcome to what the game was actually designed for.
It's actually kind of fun learning to suck with a completely different class.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.